Rose & Crown 9:00 PM Reservation

SemperAbsurda

Earning My Ears
Hello. I am going to try to cop an 8:45 - 9:00 PM reservation for Rose and Crown dining in mid-October. If am somehow able to secure such a late reservation, does anyone have any experience with late reservations at this location or another? The goal is to get an outdoor seat and have a view of Harmonious, but the official close time is actually at 9PM, meaning we'd ideally be there until about 10, after viewing the show, and an hour past the posted closing time. I guess my concern is receiving subpar service or the staff trying to rush us out of there so they can close. I don't think that would happen considering the late reservation times are clearly listed, but I sure wouldn't walk into any other restaurant near closing and expect to be served.

Also, has anyone here had any luck reserving a late dining reservation in October for a restaurant with a view of Harmonious or is it going to be near impossible?

If Disney goes back to selling Rose and Crown dinner packages then you won't be outside. There won't be any notice. It'll be like when they started "oh we are selling this now." Your adr merely accesses the restaurant. The dinner package adr accesses the outside.

The last show at Epcot lasted about 15 minutes but of course nobody knows the length of the current show since it hasn’t started yet. For that matter no one knows the WS vantage point locations either.
We read a lot to ensure a good spot to see the prior show but truth be known it wasn’t really necessary. We could see aspects of it from our hotel, we walked around the Showcase and could see it fine, we watched from the bridge….it’s open air, you’ll see it.

Also, has anyone here had any luck reserving a late dining reservation in October for a restaurant with a view of Harmonious or is it going to be near impossible?
I was able to get a 9:15 p.m. reservation for La Hacienda de San Angel for October 7. I want to modify it to a slightly earlier time. I’m not sure how good the view will be, but it will be my first night at WDW so I can hit Epcot later in my trip if things don’t work out.

I got my 8:45 PM reservation for Rose & Crown. If they announce the return of dining packages for Harmonious, I'll deal with it then, but for now I'm thrilled I was able to snag the reservation I wanted.

We got a 8:40 ADR right spring the first week of Harmonious. Harmonius start time is 9:45 not 9 but I think our time will be OK. I'm with you hoping they don't bring the dining package back. On previous trips we have always gotten a dining time so that we could at least take advantage of the viewing area for Illuminations even if we didn't get outdoor seating. It became a tradition for us.

We got a 8:40 ADR right spring the first week of Harmonious. Harmonius start time is 9:45 not 9 but I think our time will be OK. I'm with you hoping they don't bring the dining package back. On previous trips we have always gotten a dining time so that we could at least take advantage of the viewing area for Illuminations even if we didn't get outdoor seating. It became a tradition for us.
Do you request outdoor seating when you check in? If so, is there any difficulty or are they usually pretty accommodating as best they can?

Do you request outdoor seating when you check in? If so, is there any difficulty or are they usually pretty accommodating as best they can?

Yes, but we don't stress over it. I am not sure if it is still their but R&C used to have an viewing area that anyone dining at the restaurant can use. Maybe someone can confirm that it is still there?

Yes, but we don't stress over it. I am not sure if it is still their but R&C used to have an viewing area that anyone dining at the restaurant can use. Maybe someone can confirm that it is still there?
It’s still there but often segregated for package guests; no idea if they are offering special pricing now.

We had no issues with a late ADR at Rose and Crown back last October. We were the last ones left in the dining room, but they didn't rush us at all. We had dessert and took our time with our drinks, then had a leisurely stroll to the Skyliner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter