Roommate searching

GhostHostMatt

Earning My Ears
Ok, after giving serious thought over it, I'd really like to get a start as a Castmember and make a future with Disney. I can't do the college program, because I'm not in college, and when I was in college I was not as well informed about all things Disney as I am now (plus the school didn't mention anywhere anything about the program...)
Anyway, I considered moving down to Orlando and living alone (I had lived in Winter Park during college, so I wouldn't be new to the area) but I don't think it's a good idea financially, and that's with my expenses being minimal but realistic.

So I'm looking into finding roommate/s (One or more, doesn't matter), to help share the costs.
I'd prefer to room with CMs, or others (like me) that want to become CMs...Male or Female doesn't matter, preferably around my age(23). My orientation: straight.........Yours: I don't care-you are who you are. Preferably non-smokers.....I don't drink, doesn't bother me if roommates do, just not heavily. Cleanliness is always a good thing. Pets- I have none, no problem if you do. I would say max rent of $550. I can't think of anything else at the moment.....

I know this part of the forum is mostly CPs and PIs, but I would hope that I wouldn't be the only one in my age range in this type of situation or similar.
Any suggestions, opinions, comments, questions, and whatnot are welcome and encouraged!
Thanks
Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter