roomates for fall/fall advantage 08

Hey which wdw cp are you going to the one in florida or california?

im going to the one in florida in augest 13th and still need roomies

If your still looking for roommates, then you have to find one person, and it will have to be a guy arriving the same date as you.

I have a possible room mate that I found on facebook. So what happens? Do we tell them ahead of time that we want to room together? Or do we both have to get there at the same time and get in line together? She isnt getting there until 1 or so, but I am planning on being there at 9am. Can I get the room for us both? How do we arrange things, do you guys know???????

I have a possible room mate that I found on facebook. So what happens? Do we tell them ahead of time that we want to room together? Or do we both have to get there at the same time and get in line together? She isnt getting there until 1 or so, but I am planning on being there at 9am. Can I get the room for us both? How do we arrange things, do you guys know???????

You will have to get there at the same time to be roomed together.

No you dont have to wait until you get there. You an do the roommate notification and as long as you each have each others acceptance numbers, then you will be paired together. There is more information on this on the website. Just know that if you do the notification, then you will not get to choose the location of your apartment.

1. Your name?: Brian
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: 20
3. Male or female?: Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Albany, NY
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Culinary
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Aug 25th - Jan 2nd
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Wellness Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 to 4
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: No Im not big into partying.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
Pulled pork. And I certainly hope I can cook somewhat decent...
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, ******* that everyone loves ;)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Everything, TOOL, APC, DMB, Kanye west
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Not really
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Depends but mostly night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Game, Movies, Hockey
19. What is your favorite quote?: If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Working with some great chefs and learning from them.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Movies, Off Roading, Relax
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Trustworthy
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: People take me to seriously sometimes
24: Your college: SUNY SCCC
25: Your major: Culinary
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I can be either
28. Anything else you want to state: Red Sox Fan, Avalanche Fan, Work on cars, Like to build things, HUGE DISNEY FAN ( aren't we all? )

1. Your name?: Jenny
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: yes, 23
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Lynchburg, VA
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Aug 20th - Jan 9th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Non-Wellness, thinkin about Vista
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2 or 3 bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I party on the weekends usually. Hosting parties will be up to the roomies. I'm excited about goin to PI and checkin out some clubs in Orlando though.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
Italian Chicken (my own) and yeah, I do some cooking.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: FUN, trustworthy, & sarcastic
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: All kinds of music except for hardcore rock stuff. All kinds of movies too.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No & don't really want to room with smokers.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Mostly night.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Play volleyball & golf, go out dancin, & I'm so excited to play in the parks!
19. What is your favorite quote?: Everything happens for a reason.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting some awesome people & enjoying the parks.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Roadtrips to the beach!! Relaxing & sleeping. Going out dancing at the clubs.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I care a lot about other people.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm a perfectionist in most areas.
24: Your college: Lynchburg College
25: Your major: Elementary Education
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy?: a combination of both
28. Anything else you want to state: I'm so excited to get to Disney!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter