roomates for fall/fall advantage 08

lilone4ever

Earning My Ears
Just thought i would start a thread to help eachother find roommates for the upcoming program season. I figured we can post a lil about ourselves, and i figured we could just PM each other for more information and see whos a good match to room with
name: marissa
year in school: senior of a 2 year college
major: hospitality management

looking for 1-3 roommates

not sure what else to mention....

Great idea!

I'm Justine!
I'm a sophmore at West Chester University (near Philly)
I'm a psychology major.
I'm looking for 3-7 roommates.
I'm 20, also turning 21 in Disney (hopefully!)

I'm pretty chill, not a lot bothers me. I'm totally used to roommates, I love being around people! I'm not a neat freak, but I'm not incredibly messy. Ask me anything- I'll probably tell you...

This is the survey they used on the Fall 07 Livejournal, and that I used on the Fall 08 Myspace Group lol

1. Your name?: Fallon
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: No, arrive 19, turn 20 in November
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: South Florida
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Not sure yet
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Advantage, probably arrive in June.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: wellness obviously :) Had Vista last time and wasn't so bad. Plus the rent is cheaper! Lol.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Three or Four bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Never really party, don't plan on holding serious ones, though movie/game nights might be fun. Get togethers, you know?
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Pizza, Mexican, Italian, Sushi. I can cook moderately well.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: kind, mature (yet silly at times), respectful
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: oldies, disney, some rock, and country is okay. Movie wise, disney, musicals, and comedies.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I don't smoke, Asthmatic also.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): never drank
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: more of a night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving up.
18. What do you do for fun?: Theater group, hanging with friends, and talking on the phone currently.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Aim for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:working at Disney World again! I want to make the magic happen!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: hang out online, theater stuff, have fun, read, and sleep
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I listen very well, and can be a good friend to anyone I meet
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be really shy at first, but will warm up after a while
24: Your college: Broward Community College
25: Your major: Theater
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Asthma and Hypoglycemia
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I can keep my stuff tidy, and I'm usually pretty good about it when I'm not home. If I am really busy (with like work or something) you might see a couple things on the floor and an unmade bed. I hate having a messy kitchen though, (I got hurt slipping in our messing kitchen last time while trying to clean it up), and find that having everyone have a day to clean the kitchen works out great!
28. Anything else you want to state: I'm willing to answer any questions you might have, and I am pretty open and honest.

HI!

My name is Tyler
I live here in Florida about only 49 minutes away from Disney.
mmmm...I am a Freshman at a community college.
I am studying to get an AA in Dramatic Arts. Then i want to go to UCF (in Orlando :) ) and get my Bachelor of Fine Arts in the field of Stage Management. So i want to be a stage manager and work my way to Broadway. :) And trust me i will get there!!!! But i wanted to be able to place Disney on my Resume! I am really looking for any amount of roommates! OW and i had signed up for costuming!!! :) i really haven't heard from ANY costuming CP's at all. so hit me up if you were in the program in the past or signed up for it for fall advantage 08!!!
ow and i am 18! my b-date is 6/7/89 so i get to celebrate my birthday at Disney!! :) that is if i get an invite to the CP program! :)

I love the survey so here is all my information using it...

1. Your name?: Marissa
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Arrive 20, turn 21 in July
5. Where do you live?: Connecticut/Massachusettes
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Advantage, arrive in May
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: doesnt matter
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: two-four bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to party, but i am a quiet person, and Ive never hosted a party
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Can not cook, my current roomates have banned me from that job unless I am the only one eating it.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: every kind
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I don't smoke
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I drink socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: a lil bit of both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: not sure yet
18. What do you do for fun?: texting, talking on the computer, and going to parties
19. What is your favorite quote?: Dont currently have one
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:meeting all kinds of people, and just having fun
21. Favorite things to do when not working: hang out online, have fun, read, and sleep
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am very caring
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: can be very quite and self-reserved
24: Your college: Clemens College formerly International College of Hospitality Management
25: Your major: Hospitality Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I can be messy but when I have a roommate I can keep my things picked up.
28. Anything else you want to state: Ask me anything I'm an open book.

HI!

My name is Tyler
I live here in Florida about only 49 minutes away from Disney.
mmmm...I am a Freshman at a community college.
I am studying to get an AA in Dramatic Arts. Then i want to go to UCF (in Orlando :) ) and get my Bachelor of Fine Arts in the field of Stage Management. So i want to be a stage manager and work my way to Broadway. :) And trust me i will get there!!!! But i wanted to be able to place Disney on my Resume! I am really looking for any amount of roommates! OW and i had signed up for costuming!!! :) i really haven't heard from ANY costuming CP's at all. so hit me up if you were in the program in the past or signed up for it for fall advantage 08!!!
ow and i am 18! my b-date is 6/7/89 so i get to celebrate my birthday at Disney!! :) that is if i get an invite to the CP program! :)
HEY Let me know if you get costuming (that's where I want to be for my CP) GOOD LUCK!!!!

HEY Let me know if you get costuming (that's where I want to be for my CP) GOOD LUCK!!!!

WOW another person!!!!!! that is so RARE! lol what type of background have you had? i have a theatrical background, as well as that is my major....theater. thats so awesome! some one else! lol :) and good luck right back at ya!!!

I won't be doing the cp in the fall but hopefully get in for spring

1. Your name?: Olivia
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: i will be 21 in November
5. Where do you live?: Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
6. What role will you have at Disney?: I want Either Attractions or Character
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Spring hopefully
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: doesnt matter
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: two-four bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to party, maybe movie and junkfood night, or a little costume party
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I can cook some what, but i love italian and all kinds of other foods
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: outgoing, funny, sweet
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: every kind
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I dont drink
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: a lil bit of both depends on how much sleep i get
17. Are you driving or flying down?: most likely driving
18. What do you do for fun?: texting and hanging out with friends
19. What is your favorite quote?: dont got one
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:meeting all kinds of people, and just having fun
21. Favorite things to do when not working: hang out with friends, have fun, and sleep
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am very friendly
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: can get to excited and loud
24: Your college: Westmoreland County Community College
25: Your major: Travel and Tourism
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I can be messy but with a roomate i can keep it clean
28. Anything else you want to state: any questions go ahead and ask.:)

1. Your name?: Stephanie
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: No, I just turned 19
5. Where do you live?: Austin, Texas
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Advantage
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I don't mind either way.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Three or Four bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I don't party much, but I am very social. I like get togethers.. game nights.. movie nights and what not. I like hosting those kinds of things :)
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like a lot of stuff.. and I can cook pretty well. My dad and I watch the food network all the time
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: happy, busy, and active
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like pop, rock, christian rock, dance music, salsa.. with movies.. I like a TON of movies. Anything Disney.. haha. Comedies, chick-flicks... action.. anything really
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I do sometimes.. but in very small amounts
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: more of a night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving.. 1000 miles with my mom! (this is assuming I am making it in)
18. What do you do for fun?: I love to watch movies, get together with friends, read, exersize
19. What is your favorite quote?: "I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I get to live in Florida and work at Disneyworld!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: sleep, chill with friends, work.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am really easy to get along with and I am happy pretty much 24/7
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be a little stand-offish sometimes when I am trying to figure out something on my own.... that can turn people away sometimes. I don't know
24: Your college: Texas State University
25: Your major: Music Education
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: When I am really busy, I am kind of messy. Lately I have been in my dorm much so I just drop things and go.. but I got a chance to clean it yesterday actually. haha. I try my best to stay pretty clean, especially when I am living with other people. I try to respect my roommates as much as I can and not look like a slob when they may have guests over.
28. Anything else you want to state: Look for me on facebook or something... We can talk about roomming options and get to know eachother!:grouphug:

WOW another person!!!!!! that is so RARE! lol what type of background have you had? i have a theatrical background, as well as that is my major....theater. thats so awesome! some one else! lol :) and good luck right back at ya!!!
Sweet!! I only have a little bit of community theater stuff for a backround, not to mention the Duct tape dress I have in the works for prom. lol.

1. Your name?: Corey
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: 19
3. Male or female?: male
5. Where do you live?: Bel Air, Maryland
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Either Attractions, transportation or Character
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Hopefully Fall Advantage departing in May
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham or Patterson
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to party, but really responsible about it, wouldnt host
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Can cook somewhat, favorite foods- Mashed potatoes, pizza, chicken fingers
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: outgoing, entertaining, caring
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: big movie buff, all kinds of music
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Dont Smoke
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): responsibly socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night owl....wake up early
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving I think
18. What do you do for fun?: Friends, audition, write, sports
19. What is your favorite quote?: The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:Living and Disney, meeting new people and networking
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hanging out with friends, me-time(errands, internet, watch taped shows, read lol all that stuff)
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Very Personable
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: hyper(i guess)
24: Your college: Harford Community College
25: Your major: Film and Media...one day
26. Any medical conditions (optional):none
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Not a neat freak but like to keep things organized
28. Anything else you want to state: any questions go ahead and ask.

do we get to choose our room mates?! i should probobly make sure i get accepted first haha... i cant help it though! CP sounds like so much fun!

1. Your name?: Emily
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: not yet. turning 21 while in Disney
5. Where do you live?: Lowell, Mass
6. What role will you have at Disney?:...dunno yet.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: I'll prolly arrive in August.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Wellness . Chatham Square hopefully
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Doesn't matter
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I don't want to host a party, but I'm always up for a good time when the time is appropriate, and I'm in the mood.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
I'm an okay cook.I can make good old fashioned american food, but also really healthy foods.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Loud bouncy nerdy
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: All types of rock, pop opera, indie,and some R&B and country
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no I have issues with the smell. It sticks to my hair.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I can be both.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving down
18. What do you do for fun?: I read, write, camp, fish, all those lovely outdoorsie type things, and I love going to hockey games. Oh I like to bowl as well.
19. What is your favorite quote?: “I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own.”
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:Working in disney world and making each kids' day and living on my own for the first time.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: reading, go for long walks, make day trips, and hangout online.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I tend to find the good in everyone and take them as they are. No judgements here.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm quiet at first but then you get a real good shock when I get comforatable and you realize I'm quite loud and bouncy
24: Your college: University of Massachusetts Lowell
25: Your major: English Literature
26. Any medical conditions (optional):allergic to coffee but only if ingested
27. Are you messy/tidy?:I'm keep most of my stuff tidy, and I",m a freak when it comes to house work. So I wouldn't mind doing most of the house work.
28. Anything else you want to state: Je suis un ananas!

1. Your name?: Jessica
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: no i just turned 19
5. Where do you live?: chicago, Illinois
6. What role will you have at Disney?:hospitality!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: august
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Wellness . Chatham Square
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 to 4
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I do party but i wont there because i dont want to risk anything. and no i wont be
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
ill eat whatever lol. and no im not that great of a cook ha
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: funny sweetheart random lol :]
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i like indie, some techno, some pop and some rap
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: sometimes. outside
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: nightt
17. Are you driving or flying down?:im not sure yet
18. What do you do for fun?:i dancee
19. What is your favorite quote?: “Live Laugh Love”
"Live the Life you Love, Love the Life you Live"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:working there, seeing kids smile and making sure everyone there is having a "magical" time :]
21. Favorite things to do when not working:hang out with friends mainly! or just go online
22. Name one good quality about yourself: im really friendly! i love meeting new people
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i can be shy sometimes
24: Your college:harper college
25: Your major: possibly hospitality
26. Any medical conditions (optional):nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?:im a pretty clean person!
28. Anything else you want to state:

HEY GUYS!... so as if you hadn't herd i have gotten my letter and i will be attending the Fall Advantage program! so i get to meet all of you! :)

1. Your name?: Ashley
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: No, arrive 19, turn 20 in November
5. Where do you live?: Michigan
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall, I'll probably start in August
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I kinda like the quieter crowd so I'm thinking somewhere other than Vista Way
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Probably around 3 roomates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I don't really like parties. Movie nights and small get togethers are great though!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is probably Chinese. I am a decent cook, if I have a recipe!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Goofy, mature, stubborn
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like all types of music and movies, I am open to anything!
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Occasionally but absolutly NEVER WILL at Disney.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: morning person, but I can be a night person too.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving down.
18. What do you do for fun?: Read, plan trips, see movies with friends.
19. What is your favorite quote?: I'm not sure...
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:Having the opportunity to give the next generation what I got out of Disney.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: SLEEP...lol, I have been really busy lately!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a good listener and am good at reading people.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be really shy at first, but will warm up after a while
24: Your college: Oakland University
25: Your major: Undecided
26. Any medical conditions (optional): None known
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I can keep my stuff tidy, and I'm usually pretty good about it when I'm not home. If I am really busy (with like work or something) you might see a couple things on the floor and an unmade bed. I hate having a messy kitchen though.
28. Anything else you want to state:Ask me anything! More than likely, Ill give ya an honest answer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter