Roomate Matching! Spring/ Spring Advantage 2013

Hi! So I have two roommates and we're looking for one more. Our program is January 15th-August 2nd. We're non-wellness hoping to live in Chatham. :D

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Kathy

BIRTHDATE/AGE: August 24, 1993/19

ORIENTATION: Straight

HOMETOWN: Madison, WI

College: Madison College

MAJOR: Marketing

I was the Disney College Program Spring 2012 and loved it! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!
—————————————————————————————————-

ROLE: PhotoPass Photographer

TERM: Spring Advantage 2013

Arrival: January 7th

DEPARTURE: August 2nd

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving

———————————————————————————————————

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS:Wellness

BUILDING: Either Chatham or Patterson. I lived in Vista during my last College Program and would love to live somewhere else.

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: I would like either 3 or 5 roommates.

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: is disrespectful of the other roommates and is really messy.

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Someone who is not big into partying and isn't super messy.

————————————————————————————————

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Not at all.

DO YOU SMOKE? Nope.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None.

MESSY OR TIDY? I'm a pretty clean person

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I can pretty much make mac & cheese, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person.

——————————————————————————————-

ROOMMATE Q’s

FAVORITE CHORES? I wouldn't mind cleaning the floors or surfaces when I need to.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Doing the dishes (I'll do them but I'm just not a big fan of doing them).

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I love sharing but it would be great if you asked before you took.

DO YOU SNORE? Nope

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? I usually go to bed at around midnight but it can differ on how tired I am at the time.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? I usually wake up at about 9am (mostly because I loved going to park opening at the beginning of the day).

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT… is dark and quiet.
—————————————————————————————-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Funny, Friendly and Kind

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I have a really good sense of humor (I can be pretty sarcastic but silly as well).
I also try to put myself in others' shoes before I make a decision concerning someone else.

ONE BAD QUALITY: I am a perfectionist at times.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Psych, Gossip Girl, Doctor Who, FRIENDS, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl

FAVORITE MOVIES: I love all Disney movies! I also like Easy A, the Avengers, the Batman series, independent films, etc...

FAVORITE MUSIC: I love rock music! My favorite bands are Queen, ACDC, Aerosmith, Foxy Shazam, The Beatles...and the list goes on!

INTERESTS: I love going out to the Parks on my days off, going to concerts, staying in and watching movies (when I'm feeling lazy), hanging out with friends, and a lot more!

———————————————————————————————-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Oh goodness gracious, this is a hard question...I love the movie Hercules

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Megara from Hercules, Winnie the Pooh, and the Mad Hatter

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Belle

FAVORITE PRINCE: Prince Eric

FAVORITE PARK: I worked at the Magic Kingdom so I will always have a love for that park, but I also really like Hollywood Studios.

FAVORITE RIDE: Tower of Terror and Haunted Mansion

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? Since I worked as a CP last year, I have probably been there about 200 times! Haha!

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? I'm really excited about getting to go to the parks on my day off, meeting new people from all over the world and my role at work!

Name: Marina Canova

Birthdate/Age: Mar 22nd 1993; 19!

Orientation: Straight

Hometown: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

-

DCP INFORMATION

Role: Custodial

Term: Spring Advantage 2013

Arrival Date: Jan 22nd

Departure Date: August 8th

Flying or Driving:Driving

-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

Wellness / Non Wellness:Wellness

Building: Chatham

Number of Roommates: 4

Good Qualities in a Roommate: Friendly, considerate, fun!

Bad Qualities in a Roommate: rude/selfish/agressive.

Do You Drink? Not during the CP.

Do You Like To Party? i doo.

Do You Smoke? nope.

Medical Conditions? nope.

Messy or Tidy? Umm usually tidy, i might make an occasional mess but ill clean it right up!

Do You Like to Cook? I do.

Night Person or Morning Person? i can be bothh.

Do You Have a Current Job? Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ROOMMATE Qs

Favorite Chores? I like to sweep, i guess? haha

Least Favorite Chores? Vaccumming & dishes

How do you feel about sharing? ask first! :)

Do you snore? I don't think soo, unless im like passed out very very tired. but usually i dont hah.

What time do you go to bed? Depends!

What time to you wake on free days? 910ish.

I prefer to sleep in a room that: Dark and a bit cold.

PERSONALITY

Words that describe you: funny, fun, easy going, silly & bubbly.

Good quality: I am very trust worthy, and people usually find it very easy to open up to me about everything.

Bad quality: I can get grumpy when im really tiredd :headache:

Favorite TV shows: Family guy, once upon a time, gossip girl, entourage, the office.

Favorite movies: the Harry Potter movies, romeo and juliet, gangs of new york,

Favorite books: harry potter, the great gatsby

Favorite music: rebelution, all time low, john mayer, ah seriously! so many.

Interests: disney of course hah, concerts, just having a good time

DISNEY STUFF

Favorite movie: Little mermaid and Aladdin

Favorite character: Prince Eric < 3

Favorite Princess: Ariel.

Favorite villains: Hook!

Favorite park: Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios

Favorite rides: Mickey's phillar magic. tower of terror. rock n rollercoaster and space mountain

How many times have you been to Disney? i live an hour away, soo many times! too much to count.

What are you most excited about working at Disney? Making new friends. experiencing something new and being at disney.

NAME: Brittany

MAJOR: Animation and Graphic Design

-

ROLE: Custodial (Interactive Walking Park Map)

TERM: Spring 2013

ARRIVAL DATE: January 22 - May 24

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Flying.

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Either

BUILDING: Chatham or Patterson.

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 5?

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Has bad hygiene or drinks a lot.

3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Responsible, Caring, and Friendly. Being geeky is a bonus.

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Not really.

DO YOU SMOKE? Nope.

DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? Not really my thing. Unless its a movie marathon with awesome snacks!

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Fresh onions give me stomach aches, that's it.

MESSY OR TIDY? Pretty much tidy. If I do make a mess I promise it will stay on my side of the room.

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Depends how tired I am. But I know some recipes and can bake.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night owl.

ROOMMATE Qs

FAVORITE CHORES? Ill vacuum and clean the kitchen and bathroom.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Rather not do dishes or take trash out, Im a custodian, Ill be doing enough of that at work. XD

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Just ask me first before and it's usually fine. Except my laptop, I gotta say no there.

DO YOU SNORE? Nope.

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Between 9pm and 11pm.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 9:30am

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: With a small light source, nothing huge. But if you need darkness I'm flexible.

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Kind, Loyal, and Funny.

ONE GOOD QUALITY: Im dependable.

ONE BAD QUALITY: Just please dont debate politics with me.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Bizarre Foods, Duck Dynasty, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Ghost Adventures, Big Cat Diaries, Big Bang Theory, cartoon network&

FAVORITE MOVIES: Pirates of the Caribbean series, Avenger movies (love Captain America), Milo and Otis, anything animated&

INTERESTS: I am a cosplayer, I love video games, shopping, travel, American history, the beach, crafts and art, and surfing the web.

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: The Great Mouse Detective

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Simba (animal) and Peter Pan (human).

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Tiana

FAVORITE PRINCE: Flynn Rider

FAVORITE VILLAIN: Dr. Facilier

FAVORITE PARK: Epcot!

FAVORITE RIDES: Kilimanjaro, Pirates, Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Soarin, Test Track&

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new friends and not gonna lie, the free admission sounds pretty awesome.

Anything else you would like to add?: I am very laid back, and can pretty much get along with anyone. I am not a drinker though so drunk people do make me slightly uncomfortable. I love visiting the parks and going to the beach. I am a cosplayer so expect a random non-Disney costume in the closet.

I'm in dire need of roommates. Anyone Jan. 22, wellness or non-wellness, need an extra person and think I might be a good fit? Please help. ;^;

BASIC BACKGROUND
NAME: Heather
BIRTHDATE/AGE: May 21/21 years old
HOMETOWN: Mesa, AZ
College: Mesa Community College
MAJOR: Performing Arts - Musical Theatre
This is my second time in the program. I was in Costuming for Fall Advantage 2011. I lived in a three bedroom apartment at Patterson Court. I worked at "Finding Nemo - the Musical" and "Festival of the Lion King" at DAK.
ROLE: Costuming
Arrival: January 15th
HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Either way
BUILDING: Any of them.
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: I would prefer a smaller room.
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: My last roommate was not considerate or respectful of my schedule. She left her dirty laundry piled everywhere, blocking the closet, blocking the dresser. Once, she waited until the last minute to clean up before an inspection and turned all the lights on at 2AM to clean our room - while I was sleeping!
WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Someone who shares my interests, who respects my schedule and my space.
LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Very rarely, and only a glass when I do.
DO YOU SMOKE? Hell no
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? NO
MESSY OR TIDY? When I have a roommate, I am pretty tidy.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I only know how to make a few things.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Either way. It depends on my schedule.
ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? I don’t mind vacuuming, cleaning sinks, mirrors and toilets.
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Showers, mopping, dishes.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I usually don’t mind as long as you ask first.
DO YOU SNORE? I think I snore occasionally.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? 12-1AM right now
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 10-ish
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT… is NOT pitch black. I also like it to be cool enough that I can curl up under my blankets.
PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Friendly, loyal, shy
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I have a very positive attidude, and I am a great listener.
ONE BAD QUALITY: I can be pretty gullible.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Merlin, Once Upon a Time, Glee, Psych
FAVORITE MOVIES: Lili, The Glass Slipper, most musicals, Disney movies
FAVORITE MUSIC: Showtunes and Disney songs. But I listen to just about anything. Except rap. I hate rap.
FAVORITE BOOKS: Fractured fairytales, paranormal romance, Harry Potter
INTERESTS: Singing, dancing, logic puzzles
DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: Emporer’s New Groove, Pirate’s of the Caribbean, The Little Mermaid
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Winnie the Pooh
FAVORITE PRINCESS: Cinderella
FAVORITE PRINCE: Aladdin
FAVORITE PARK: Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom
FAVORITE RIDE: Expedition Everest
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? Disneyland four times, and I worked at Walt Disney World
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? I love this company and I love the parks. I love working with people who love the same things!

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Kathy

BIRTHDATE/AGE: August 24, 1993/19

HOMETOWN: Madison, WI

College: Madison College

MAJOR: Marketing

I was the Disney College Program Spring 2012 and loved it! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

ROLE: PhotoPass Photographer

Arrival: January 7th

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS:Wellness

BUILDING: Either Chatham or Patterson. I lived in Vista during my last College Program and would love to live somewhere else.

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: I would like either 3 or 5 roommates.

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: is disrespectful of the other roommates and is really messy.

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Someone who is not big into partying and isn't super messy.

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Not at all.

DO YOU SMOKE? Nope.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None.

MESSY OR TIDY? I'm a pretty clean person

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I can pretty much make mac & cheese, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person.

ROOMMATE Q’s

FAVORITE CHORES? I wouldn't mind cleaning the floors or surfaces when I need to.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Doing the dishes (I'll do them but I'm just not a big fan of doing them).

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I love sharing but it would be great if you asked before you took.

DO YOU SNORE? Nope

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? I usually go to bed at around midnight but it can differ on how tired I am at the time.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? I usually wake up at about 9am (mostly because I loved going to park opening at the beginning of the day).

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT… is dark and quiet.

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Funny, Friendly and Kind

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I have a really good sense of humor (I can be pretty sarcastic but silly as well).
I also try to put myself in others' shoes before I make a decision concerning someone else.

ONE BAD QUALITY: I am a perfectionist at times.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Psych, Gossip Girl, Doctor Who, FRIENDS, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl

FAVORITE MOVIES: I love all Disney movies! I also like Easy A, the Avengers, the Batman series, independent films, etc...

FAVORITE MUSIC: I love rock music! My favorite bands are Queen, ACDC, Aerosmith, Foxy Shazam, The Beatles...and the list goes on!

INTERESTS: I love going out to the Parks on my days off, going to concerts, staying in and watching movies (when I'm feeling lazy), hanging out with friends, and a lot more!

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Oh goodness gracious, this is a hard question...I love the movie Hercules

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Megara from Hercules, Winnie the Pooh, and the Mad Hatter

FAVORITE PARK: I worked at the Magic Kingdom so I will always have a love for that park, but I also really like Hollywood Studios.

FAVORITE RIDE: Tower of Terror and Haunted Mansion

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? Since I worked as a CP last year, I have probably been there about 200 times! Haha!

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? I'm really excited about getting to go to the parks on my day off, meeting new people from all over the world and my role at work!

Hi Kathy! My names Deva! Are you a member of the Facebook group? I'm the same dates as you and you sound like an awesome fit for our apartment! I already have a roommate and one other person in our apartment, and we would like to have 6 total, so if you would like you can join the facebook group!

BASIC BACKGROUND

Name: Jennifer Tyler-Jones (but everyone calls me Jen or J)

Birthdate/Age: June 15, 1987/25

Hometown: Flint Michigan
-

DCP INFORMATION

Role: Quick Service Food and Beverage

Term: Spring 2013

Arrival Date: January 15, 2013

Departure Date: May 10, 2013

Flying or Driving: Flying
-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

Wellness / Non Wellness: Wellness

Building: Any of them as long as they're nice

Number of Roommates: 1-2

Good Qualities in a Roommate: Neat, Fun to hang out with, and someone who doesn't have a bad attitude.

Bad Qualities in a Roommate: Inconsiderate, messy, bad attitude, and someone who doesn't clean up after themselves

Do You Drink? Nope

Do You Like To Party? If it's a party such as an all night gaming party or movie party I'm game. But loud reckless parties are something I avoid.

Do You Smoke? Nope it's a terrible habit

Medical Conditions? None

Messy or Tidy? A little of both. Messy in the morning if I'm rushing to get dressed. But I'm mostly tidy

Biggest pet peeve? Messy areas, clothes all over the floor and tiny little critters.

Do You Like to Cook? I do enjoy cooking

Night Person or Morning Person? Both!

Do You Have a Current Job? Working as a home care provider for relatives and studying in college

ROOMMATE Qs
Favorite Chores? Dishes, vacuuming, cleaning counters, and organizing everything that needs to be organized.

Least Favorite Chores? Garbage, Windows, and dusting

How do you feel about sharing? I'll share anything as long as it's not money.

Do you snore? Yeah but not loudly anymore

What time do you go to bed? usually around 11 on days when I have a lot to do

What time to you wake on free days? Around Noon since I tend to stay up late reading.

I prefer to sleep in a room that: A room that is dark but also near a window so the sun can shine upon my face to wake me up every morning.

PERSONALITY

Words that describe you: Very energetic, often time quiet, a good listener, and good giver of advice. Oh a fashion know it all too.

Good quality: I don't judge people or their actions. I easily forgive anyone who has wronged me.

Bad quality: I am very much a crybaby and I tend to have a very bad habit of staying up late reading.

Favorite TV shows: Spongebob Squarepants, Any Anime anime series I deem to be cute, Dancing With The Stars, Any Cartoons ( I have younger siblings so it's always on the TV), Kamen Rider, and Super Sentai

Favorite movies: Any Disney Movie, Coming To America, House Party, This Christmas, PIECE ~Kioku no Kakera~, Any of the Kamen Rider Movies, The Miyazaki Movie Series and any romance movies.

Favorite books: Harlequin Romance Novels, Any Manga, and Where The Heart Is

Favorite music: I listen to everything ranging from J-Pop to American music. I only have one favorite rapper and that's Flo Rida. All of my music is normally J-Pop.

Interests: I love anime, cosplay, shopping, reading, writing, 3-Dimensional art, and playing video games. I am a huge Sims fanatic.

DISNEY STUFF

Favorite movie: Tinkerbell Movie Series, Toy Story, Any Of The Princesses Movies, and Meet The Robinsons,

Favorite character: Stitch, Tinkerbell, Any of the Princesses, All of the Disney Fairies, Jessie, Sully,Mickey Mouse, and Goofy

Favorite Princess: Tiana

Favorite villains: A tie between Dr. Facilier and Ursula

Favorite park: Magic Kingdom

Favorite ride: The Mad Tea Party

How many times have you been to Disney? 1 time on a family vacation

What are you most excited about working at Disney? Everything in all honesty. I get to work and learn at the happiest place on earth. I am excited to spend my time working for such a magical company.

Majors: Early Childhood Education

College: Charles Stewart Mott Community College

This will be my first time in the College Program. I am so excited to have gotten this opportunity! It would be awesome to find some people to live with before I get there! So here are some facts about me! :)

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Katlin

BIRTHDATE/AGE: August 5 1991/ 21

HOMETOWN: Albion, NY

College: University of Pittsburgh at Bradford

MAJOR: Broadcast Communications

ROLE: Photopass Photographer

Arrival: Jan. 21st

DEPARTURE: May 17th

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Non-wellness

BUILDING: I am not too picky, so anywhere

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Also I am not very picky, so as many as I get is fine with me!

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: does not respect me, or my things. I don't mind sharing stuff, but I don't like people who just take things that aren't theirs! Always ask first.

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Someone who is respectful and kind. And someone who enjoys the same things as myself!

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Yes I occasionally drink. But it isn't a regular thing for me.

DO YOU SMOKE? No

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Nothing

MESSY OR TIDY? I would say I am somewhere in the middle. I am super easy going so as long as there isn't bugs or mold growing out of things, then I don't mind a little mess.

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I am not a very good cook at all, but I do want to learn!

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person. I don't like waking up early, but when I have to, I do.

ROOMMATE Q’s

FAVORITE CHORES? I don't think anyone really enjoys chores, but I don't mind doing dishes, or cleaning the bathroom.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? I think my least favorite chore would be mopping.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I don't mind sharing any of my things as long as people ask, and don't ruin them.

DO YOU SNORE? No

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? It really depends on the day, but anywhere from 11pm-2am.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? I enjoy sleeping in, so on free days anywhere from 10am-Noon.

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT… Is pitch black, and quiet.

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: kind, easy-going, fun

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I am a very easy-going person. Not many things will bother me.

ONE BAD QUALITY: Sometimes I like to go off in my room alone and shut the door. Sometimes I just need my alone time.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: I have a few but NCIS and Law and Order: SVU are at the top of the list. Along with The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.

FAVORITE MOVIES: The Twilight Series, and anything that can make me laugh.

FAVORITE MUSIC: I like all types of music. Pop, Hits, Alternative, Country. I like a handful of songs from every genre really.

INTERESTS: Watching movies, hanging out with friends, surfing the web, I am pretty much down for anything!

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Mary Poppins

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Dumbo and Tinkerbell

FAVORITE PARK: Either Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. It is always so difficult for me to choose between the two. Magic Kingdom is well... magical! But I love Hollywood Studios rides!

FAVORITE RIDE: This is such a tough question. But I think I will have to go with Rock-n-roller coaster.

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? A lot. Every two years since I have been born.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? The entire experience, I can't wait to meet new people! And I can't wait to be able to go to the parks whenever I please!

If you are interested in rooming with me let me know! :):):)

Hello! Could you send me the links to these Facebook pages. I'm going to be joining the CP for the sprig 2013 term and am trying to find people to room with! Thanks!

NAME: Brittany

MAJOR: Animation and Graphic Design

————————————————————————————————-

ROLE: Custodial (Interactive Walking Park Map)

ARRIVAL DATE: January 22 - May 24

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Flying.

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Either. But probably non-wellness cause of my age.

BUILDING: Chatham or Patterson.

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 5?

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Has bad hygiene or drinks a lot.

3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Responsible, Caring, and Friendly.

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Really only on special occasions.

DO YOU SMOKE? Nope.

DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? Not really my thing. Unless it’s a movie marathon with awesome snacks!

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Fresh onions give me stomach aches, that's it.

MESSY OR TIDY? Pretty much tidy.

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Depends how tired I am. But I know some recipes and I can bake.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night owl.

ROOMMATE Q’s

FAVORITE CHORES? I’ll vacuum and clean the kitchen and bathroom.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Dishes and taking the trash out. I’m a custodian, I’ll be doing enough of that at work. XD

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Just ask me first before and it's usually fine.

DO YOU SNORE? Nope.

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Between 9pm and 11pm.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 9:30am

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: With a small light source, nothing huge. But if you need darkness I'm flexible.

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Kind, Loyal, and Funny.

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I’m dependable.

ONE BAD QUALITY: Just please don’t debate politics with me. XD

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Bizarre Foods, Duck Dynasty, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Ghost Adventures, Big Cat Diaries, Big Bang Theory, cartoon network…

FAVORITE MOVIES: Pirates of the Caribbean series, Avenger movies (love Captain America), Milo and Otis, anything animated…

INTERESTS: Making costumes, video games, shopping, travel, American history, the beach, crafts and art, and surfing the web.

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: “The Great Mouse Detective”

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Simba (animal) and Peter Pan (human).

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Tiana

FAVORITE PRINCE: Flynn Rider

FAVORITE VILLAIN: Dr. Facilier

FAVORITE PARK: Epcot!

FAVORITE RIDES: Kilimanjaro, Pirates, Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Soarin’, Test Track…

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new friends.

Anything else you would like to add?: I am very laid back, and can pretty much get along with anyone. I love visiting the parks and going to the beach. I am a cosplayer so expect a random non-Disney costume in the closet.

Hello! Could you send me the links to these Facebook pages. I'm going to be joining the CP for the sprig 2013 term and am trying to find people to room with! Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/217859881623225/ (s/sa. big group)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/412316922129793/ (s. big group)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/449717035070898/ (qsfb group)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/417925281605248/ (feb 4th arrivals)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/448941188482419/ (park buddies)

BASIC BACKGROUND

Name: Ashley Hilderbrand

Birthdate/Age: November 10, 1992/ 20!

Hometown: Virginia Beach, Virginia

————————————————————————————-

DCP INFORMATION

Role: Housekeeping

Term: Spring 2013

Arrival Date: January 7th

Departure Date: June 1st

Flying or Driving: DRIVING

——————————————————————————————————-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

Wellness / Non Wellness: It's doesnt matter

Building: Vista or Chatham

Number of Roommates: I'm not picky

Good Qualities in a Roommate: Neat

Bad Qualities in a Roommate: Super messy

Do You Drink? No

Do You Like To Party? I like to hang out so a party is fun every once in a while.

Do You Smoke? Nope

Medical Conditions? Nope

Messy or Tidy? Tidy

Biggest pet peeve? Dirty dishes

Do You Like to Cook? Love to cook and bake!

Night Person or Morning Person? Both! It all depends on what time i work that day

Do You Have a Current Job? Yes, waitress at smokey bones

ROOMMATE Q’s

Favorite Chores? Does not matter

Least Favorite Chores? Does not matter

How do you feel about sharing? Fine ")

Do you snore? No

What time do you go to bed? Depends on how long of a day I have, probably 11ish

What time to you wake on free days? Again it depends on the day or night I had.

I prefer to sleep in a room that: Does not matter, heavy sleeper

———————————————————————————————————————

PERSONALITY

Words that describe you: Shy at first but I warm up to people pretty quick

Good quality: Yes ")

Bad quality: Hmmm... Idk? haha

Favorite TV shows: Wow I have a lot.. Greys anatomy, NCIS, and Bones would be my top 3

Favorite movies: I pretty much like every kind of movie

Favorite books: Hmmm.. 50 Shades of grey hahah I am not a big reader

Favorite music: I listen to everything!

Interests: I do hair a lot (Licensed!!!) ") Im not too picky I am down for anything

DISNEY STUFF

Favorite movie: Lion King!!!

Favorite character: Mickey

Favorite Princess: Rapunzel

Favorite villains: Scar

Favorite park: Magic Kingdom

Favorite ride: Rockin Rollercoaster

How many times have you been to Disney? 3 Times

What are you most excited about working at Disney? Everything haha

Majors: Undecided

College: TCC

BASIC BACKGROUND
NAME: Heather
BIRTHDATE/AGE: May 21/21 years old
HOMETOWN: Mesa, AZ
College: Mesa Community College
MAJOR: Performing Arts - Musical Theatre
This is my second time in the program. I was in Costuming for Fall Advantage 2011. I lived in a three bedroom apartment at Patterson Court. I worked at "Finding Nemo - the Musical" and "Festival of the Lion King" at DAK.
ROLE: Costuming
Arrival: January 15th
HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Either way
BUILDING: Any of them.
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: I would prefer a smaller room.
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: My last roommate was not considerate or respectful of my schedule. She left her dirty laundry piled everywhere, blocking the closet, blocking the dresser. Once, she waited until the last minute to clean up before an inspection and turned all the lights on at 2AM to clean our room - while I was sleeping!
WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Someone who shares my interests, who respects my schedule and my space.
LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Very rarely, and only a glass when I do.
DO YOU SMOKE? Hell no
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? NO
MESSY OR TIDY? When I have a roommate, I am pretty tidy.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I only know how to make a few things.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Either way. It depends on my schedule.
ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? I don’t mind vacuuming, cleaning sinks, mirrors and toilets.
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Showers, mopping, dishes.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I usually don’t mind as long as you ask first.
DO YOU SNORE? I think I snore occasionally.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? 12-1AM right now
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 10-ish
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT… is NOT pitch black. I also like it to be cool enough that I can curl up under my blankets.
PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Friendly, loyal, shy
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I have a very positive attidude, and I am a great listener.
ONE BAD QUALITY: I can be pretty gullible.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Merlin, Once Upon a Time, Glee, Psych
FAVORITE MOVIES: Lili, The Glass Slipper, most musicals, Disney movies
FAVORITE MUSIC: Showtunes and Disney songs. But I listen to just about anything. Except rap. I hate rap.
FAVORITE BOOKS: Fractured fairytales, paranormal romance, Harry Potter
INTERESTS: Singing, dancing, logic puzzles
DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: Emporer’s New Groove, Pirate’s of the Caribbean, The Little Mermaid
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Winnie the Pooh
FAVORITE PRINCESS: Cinderella
FAVORITE PRINCE: Aladdin
FAVORITE PARK: Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom
FAVORITE RIDE: Expedition Everest
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? Disneyland four times, and I worked at Walt Disney World
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? I love this company and I love the parks. I love working with people who love the same things!

hey you still looking?!?

I know this is late but if anyone is still looking for the Spring Advantage 2013 program (moving in Jan. 7th), please let me know :)

Here's my application!

BASIC BACKGROUND

Name: Viviann Ur

Birthdate/Age: August 30, 1989/23

Hometown: Pleasant Hill, CA

DCP INFORMATION

Role: Quick Service Food & Beverage

Departure Date: August 2nd

Flying or Driving: Driving in (yes, all the way from Cali!)

HOUSING PREFERENCES

Wellness / Non Wellness: Non-wellness (I don't like to party but an occasional glass of wine will suit me well.)

Building: Patterson

Number of Roommates: 1 other roommate

Good Qualities in a Roommate: Respectful, clean, considerate, responsible

Bad Qualities in a Roommate: Partier, loud, messy, inconsiderate

Do You Drink?: Occasionally, yes but definitely not a heavy drinker. If anything, it's a glass of wine after dinner.

Do You Like To Party?: No, never

Do You Smoke?: Definitely not

Medical Conditions?: None

Messy or Tidy?: Tidy

Biggest pet peeve?: Someone who doesn't pick up after themselves or do their share of chores.

Do You Like to Cook?: LOVE to cook!

Night Person or Morning Person?: Definitely night owl but I am respectful of other's sleeping schedule.

Do You Have a Current Job?: No, just finished school and my two internships in the entertainment industry.

ROOMMATE Q’s

Favorite Chores?: Laundry and vacuuming but I am willing to share the work load.

Least Favorite Chores?: Garbage

How do you feel about sharing?: Depends on what the item being shared is. Usually not to nitpicky though.

Do you snore?: No

What time do you go to bed?: Around 12pm or sometimes later, depending on what time I have to wake up.

What time to you wake on free days?: Usually 9-10am

I prefer to sleep in a room that: is quiet but otherwise, no preference. I can even sleep with the light on!

PERSONALITY

Words that describe you: Respectful, clean, quiet, friendly.

Good quality: I'm honest.

Bad quality: I'm more of an introvert so it may take awhile to get to really know me. But once you get on my good side, you won't regret it :)

Favorite TV shows: Currently...Glee, New Girl, Dexter, American Horror Story, and there's so much more to name!

Favorite movies: Grease and Up!

Favorite books: Harry Potter series

Favorite music: Pop/Top 100's, Disney, old school...pretty much anything except metal.

Interests: I'm a big foodie (from LA) so I love going around and trying new places. Love watching movies and TV shows since I'm interested in working in the film/TV industry. And I love to just chill with friends.

DISNEY STUFF

Favorite movie: Up (does that count?)

Favorite character: Eeyore!

Favorite Princess: Ariel

Favorite villains: Evil Queen from Snow White

Favorite park: Haven't been to Disney World since I was 2 so I don't remember but I love Disneyland!

Favorite ride: Tower of Terror and The Haunted Mansion, hands down!

How many times have you been to Disney?: Under 10 times, wish I could've gone more though!

What are you most excited about working at Disney?: Learning about the company itself, networking, and being able to work at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH :)

Majors: Communication

College: University of Southern California

I know this is late but if anyone is still looking for the Spring Advantage 2013 program (moving in Jan. 7th), please let me know :)

Here's my application!

BASIC BACKGROUND

Name: Viviann Ur

Birthdate/Age: August 30, 1989/23

Hometown: Pleasant Hill, CA

DCP INFORMATION

Role: Quick Service Food & Beverage

Departure Date: August 2nd

Flying or Driving: Driving in (yes, all the way from Cali!)

HOUSING PREFERENCES

Wellness / Non Wellness: Non-wellness (I don't like to party but an occasional glass of wine will suit me well.)

Building: Patterson

Number of Roommates: 1 other roommate

Good Qualities in a Roommate: Respectful, clean, considerate, responsible

Bad Qualities in a Roommate: Partier, loud, messy, inconsiderate

Do You Drink?: Occasionally, yes but definitely not a heavy drinker. If anything, it's a glass of wine after dinner.

Do You Like To Party?: No, never

Do You Smoke?: Definitely not

Medical Conditions?: None

Messy or Tidy?: Tidy

Biggest pet peeve?: Someone who doesn't pick up after themselves or do their share of chores.

Do You Like to Cook?: LOVE to cook!

Night Person or Morning Person?: Definitely night owl but I am respectful of other's sleeping schedule.

Do You Have a Current Job?: No, just finished school and my two internships in the entertainment industry.

ROOMMATE Q’s

Favorite Chores?: Laundry and vacuuming but I am willing to share the work load.

Least Favorite Chores?: Garbage

How do you feel about sharing?: Depends on what the item being shared is. Usually not to nitpicky though.

Do you snore?: No

What time do you go to bed?: Around 12pm or sometimes later, depending on what time I have to wake up.

What time to you wake on free days?: Usually 9-10am

I prefer to sleep in a room that: is quiet but otherwise, no preference. I can even sleep with the light on!

PERSONALITY

Words that describe you: Respectful, clean, quiet, friendly.

Good quality: I'm honest.

Bad quality: I'm more of an introvert so it may take awhile to get to really know me. But once you get on my good side, you won't regret it :)

Favorite TV shows: Currently...Glee, New Girl, Dexter, American Horror Story, and there's so much more to name!

Favorite movies: Grease and Up!

Favorite books: Harry Potter series

Favorite music: Pop/Top 100's, Disney, old school...pretty much anything except metal.

Interests: I'm a big foodie (from LA) so I love going around and trying new places. Love watching movies and TV shows since I'm interested in working in the film/TV industry. And I love to just chill with friends.

DISNEY STUFF

Favorite movie: Up (does that count?)

Favorite character: Eeyore!

Favorite Princess: Ariel

Favorite villains: Evil Queen from Snow White

Favorite park: Haven't been to Disney World since I was 2 so I don't remember but I love Disneyland!

Favorite ride: Tower of Terror and The Haunted Mansion, hands down!

How many times have you been to Disney?: Under 10 times, wish I could've gone more though!

What are you most excited about working at Disney?: Learning about the company itself, networking, and being able to work at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH :)

Majors: Communication

College: University of Southern California

Are you still looking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter