Roomate Matching! Spring/ Spring Advantage 2013

GoldenFlower

If the slipper fits... :)
I'm searching for a roomy, hopefully I'll find one before I get out there! If anyone is interested, here's my "application"! :D

BASIC BACKGROUND

Name: Kaci Smith

Birthdate/Age: October 15, 1991/ 21!

Orientation: Straight

Hometown: Beaumont, Texas

————————————————————————————-

DCP INFORMATION

Role: main Entrance Operations

Term: Spring Advantage 2013

Arrival Date: January 15th

Departure Date: August 2nd

Flying or Driving: DRIVING! 1.5 days in a car

——————————————————————————————————-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

Wellness / Non Wellness: It's doesnt matter, but I don't like to party

Building: Patterson or Chatham

Number of Roommates: I'm not picky :)

Good Qualities in a Roommate: Neat and considerate. I hate big piles of mess!

Bad Qualities in a Roommate: Inconciderate, messy, loud, partier

Do You Drink? No.

Do You Like To Party? Once in a blue moon. I really don't like too. I'd rather watch a good Disney Movie or go run around at one of the parks :)

Do You Smoke? Nooooo! smells too nasty

Medical Conditions? Hypoglycemic and I have Night Blindness

Messy or Tidy? So very Tidy. I will have the cleanest toilet at Disney.

Biggest pet peeve? Toothpaste in the sink. It take three seconds to rinse it out.

Do You Like to Cook? oh yes! Spicy texas food! yuuum! I'm a very clean eater. Lots of fresh, steamed veggies and chicken stuffs.

Night Person or Morning Person? Both! It all depends on what time i work that day.

Do You Have a Current Job? I've been with Build a Bear Workshop for three years!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ROOMMATE Q’s

Favorite Chores? Sweeping, Vacumning, cleaning counters, laundry and dishes

Least Favorite Chores? Garbage. I don't like sprinting outside to take out the trash when it's cold!

How do you feel about sharing? I'll bring the creamer if you bring the coffee.

Do you snore? As far as I know, no!

What time do you go to bed? usually around 10 or 11

What time to you wake on free days? 6:30ish so I can go run

I prefer to sleep in a room that: totally dark and still. I'm a light sleeper.

———————————————————————————————————————

PERSONALITY

Words that describe you: Very outgoing, no filter on my mouth, and loyal. I will go out of my way to take care of my friends.

Good quality: I don't judge, I keep my promises, I have a serving heart.

Bad quality: I'm perfect. 0:) (lol jk)

Favorite TV shows: I don't watch tv. :( BUT I do play WoW! :D

Favorite movies: Any Disney Movie and the Harry Potter Series. It's a tie.

Favorite books: OH! So tough! I love everything by Tamora Pierce..

Favorite music: I listen to everything, but I listen to a LOT of Disney music.

Interests: I LOVE running and I play the guitar and the electric violin. I also am very fond of WoW.

———————————————————————————————————————

DISNEY STUFF

Favorite movie: Cinderella

Favorite character: Dumbo/Stitch

Favorite Princess: Rapunzel

Favorite villains: Maleficent

Favorite park: Magic Kingdom!

Favorite ride: Oh that's tough... Depends on what mood i'm in!

How many times have you been to Disney? 42<

What are you most excited about working at Disney? I have wanted to work for Disney since I was 5 years old. I am looking foreward to EVERYTHING!! and Meeting more DISNEY PEOPLE YAY!

Majors: Theatre Arts/ Education

College: Lamar University.

Feel Free to post your own applications if you're leaving on different days or if I'm just not your fit! It's always important to make new friends!
:dumbo:

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Monica

BIRTHDATE/AGE: July 22, 1992/20

ORIENTATION: Straight

HOMETOWN: Hollywood, Florida

College: Florida International University

MAJOR: International Business

—————————————————————————————————-

ROLE: Merchandising

TERM: Spring Advantage 2013

Arrival: January 22nd

DEPARTURE: August 9th

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving, but I will not bring a car.

———————————————————————————————————

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS:Wellness

BUILDING: Chatham or Patterson. Mostly Patterson cause I like quiet places.

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Doesn't really matter. As long as we get along. But if I have to choose I say up to 4 including me.

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is disrespectful with other roommates, doesn't clean up own mess, doesn't communicate with other roommates, takes or does things without asking, and does not follow the rules.

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Who is tidy and maybe even a little messy. That is fun to be around and shares the same things that I love. Like to have movie nights, and days to hang out and relax. Someone who doesn't really drink or party to much. Doesn’t mind sharing, and easy to talk to.

————————————————————————————————

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Not at all.

DO YOU SMOKE? Never.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None.

MESSY OR TIDY? A bit of both. I need my area clean, I clean after myself but if I don’t have time to fully clean I try to make it semi-clean LOL!

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I like to bake things like cookies, don't know how to cook a variety of foods, but I cook when needed.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person.

——————————————————————————————-

ROOMMATE Q’s

FAVORITE CHORES? Wouldn't say they're my favorite, but I don't mind washing dishes, cleaning the floor, cleaning sinks.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Toilets and showers. Mostly because they take me forever to clean haha! But if I have to I will clean it.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I do not mind sharing, as long as you ask, but don't take advantage.

DO YOU SNORE? No, but I think I snore when I am sick and I have a stuffy nose.

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Because of school and the amount of school work I have, I find myself sleeping at 1am, 2am. I am trying to sleep earlier.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? I am a light sleeper, so any noise and light will keep me awake. It can be a free day and I still wake up at 7am because of noise. :faint:

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT… again, since I am a light sleeper, it needs to be completely dark, and no noise.

—————————————————————————————-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Friendly, honest, and nerdy :D

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I always have a positive attitude and I like to make sure everyone is happy.

ONE BAD QUALITY: I sometimes like things done my way, I am quite sometimes and some people think I am ignoring them but I am not! lol

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Dancing with the Stars, Castle, Gravity Falls, Once Upon A Time, Say Yes to the Dress, Cooking Channel/Food Network, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, The Doctors, Dr. Oz, Mad Men, Phineas and Ferb, The Office, Parks & Rec to name a few ;)

FAVORITE MOVIES: All Disney Movies!, Phantom of the Opera, Sound of Music, Bride Wars, West Side Story, Star Wars, Star Trek, Jurassic Park, Terminator 3, Salt, The Devil Wears Prada, Les Miserables, Something Borrowed, Indiana Jones, Hunger Games to name a few.

FAVORITE MUSIC: I like a variety of music. I mostly listen to Christian music, artists like Hillsong and Newsboys. I like some country like Sugarland and Carrie Underwood. Disney music from movies and from the parks. Musicals, Selena Gomez, Paramore, Celine Dion, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, and any dance cardio song you can work out to.

INTERESTS: Relaxing indoors and outdoors, shopping, watching movies, reading, browsing the internet, going to the gym, singing out loud, and watching the sunset as I think about life lol.

———————————————————————————————-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Gosh, almost every movie, like Enchanted, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Hercules, Emperor’s New Groove, A (n extreme) Goofy Movie, Pirates of the Caribbean, Marvel movies like Captain America and The Avengers, and Mary Poppins to name some.

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Kuzco, Kronk, Rapunzel, Ariel.

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Aurora.

FAVORITE PRINCE: Prince Phillip.

FAVORITE PARK: I love EPCOT and Animal Kingdom, but I really love all of them equally.

FAVORITE RIDE: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Test Track

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? I have been so many time I can’t even count.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting people who love Disney like me, being a step closer to making my working-for-disney dream come true, and hanging out in the parks.
-----------------------------------------------------

I made the same survey on my tumblr blog (link on my signature).

Let me know if anyone needs a roommate! :hippie:

Aw Monica! It's a shame we have different arrival dates! we would totally be compatible otherwise! That's ok though, we just have to keep looking!:figment:

NAME: Megan Verbera

BIRTHDATE/AGE: July 18, 1993/ 19

HOMETOWN: Ottawa Illinois

CURRENT JOB: Kennel girl/tech at Vet clinic

RESORT: WDW

ROLE: Custodial

ARRIVAL DATE / DEPARTURE DATE: January 7th/August 2nd

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving

HOUSING PREFERENCES

COMPLEX: Chatham

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Doesn’t matter to me

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: is overly dramatic and snores

LIFESTYLE STUFF

DO YOU DRINK?No

DO YOU SMOKE? No

DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? Not really

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Nope

MESSY OR TIDY? I’m messy when it comes to clothing. But when I clean, everything has to be spotless

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I love to cook!

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? I’m a little bit of both. If I know I have to work the next morning I will go to sleep fairly early. But if I don’t I like to be a night owl

ROOMMATE STUFF

FAVORITE CHORE? Doesn’t matter to me

LEAST FAVORITE CHORE? Doesn’t matter to me

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I love to share!

DO YOU SNORE? Nope

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? The latest will be one

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Around nine or ten, unless I go to sleep very late

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: I like to sleep in both dark and light places. I love sleeping under the sun, but sometimes I have to have darkness. I cannot sleep when there is sound, unless its sound coming from outside.

PERSONALITY STUFF

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: gullible, nice, excitable

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I always look at everything with a glass half FULL

ONE BAD QUALITY: I over think everything, and I always have to be on time. If I’m not early, I’m late

5 FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS: John mayer, Jack Johnson, Ludovico Einaudi, Michael Buble, Norah Jones

5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Animal Practice, Psych, Once upon a time, the walking dead, Disney channel

5 FAVORITE MOVIES: The odd life of timothy green, Two brothers, tangled, peter pan, secondhand lions

5 FAVORITE BOOKS: All Harry Potter, the host, Skellig, supernatural novels

HOBBIES: reading, playing sims, walking during cool nights, napping, shopping

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Peter Pan

FAVORITE CHARACTER: The lost boys

FAVORITE VILLAIN: Hook

FAVORITE PARK: Animal Kingdom

FAVORITE RIDE: Don’t really have one

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO DISNEY? Once when I was seven

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? The memories that I will remember for the rest of my life

OTHER STUFF: I’m really nice and caring. I love to share and help people with their problems. I can be a nuttball when I have too much sugar. I love cat, and all animals. I hope to some day become a zoologist, and maybe even a marine mammal trainer

We still need a set of roommates in our apartment, and I still need a roommate!

NAME: Deva Gibson (Spring Advantage, Jan 7th/Aug 20th)

BIRTHDATE/AGE: September 25th/ 20

HOMETOWN: Farmington, MI but living in Ypsilanti, MI for school

MAJOR/MINOR: Technically undecided, but thinking Music Education

CURRENT JOB: Office Assistant at my Dorm and Photographer at Kiddie Kandids

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Flying

HOUSING PREFERENCES

BUILDING: Chatham

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: I want either a three or four bedroom!

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Smokes, is rude, or extremely messy.

LIFESTYLE STUFF

DO YOU DRINK? On occasion

DO YOU SMOKE? No!

DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? Occasionally

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Allergic to Amoxicillan

MESSY OR TIDY? Tidy! Once in a while my bedroom may get a little bit messy, but everywhere else is clean!

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I love to cook!

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night! I like to stay up late and sleep in! But, sleeping in for me is no later then like 9 or 9:30

ROOMMATE STUFF

FAVORITE CHORE? Anything but Dishes!!!

LEAST FAVORITE CHORE? DISHES

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I’m normally fine with it!

DO YOU SNORE? Sometimes

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? School/Work nights 10:30-11 night's off no later then 3-ish

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Normally 9-ish, but if I have that day to play in the park I'll get up early!

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Warm, smells good, and is somewhat quiet!

PERSONALITY STUFF

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Caring, Bubbly, Hardworking

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I am super nice! I will share almost anything if needed, and I will help any of my friends if they need it!

ONE BAD QUALITY: I am not the greatest at keeping my bedroom clean. I try so hard, but everywhere else is always clean!

5 FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS: Katy Perry, Anything Disney!, Adele, Taylor Swift, and Kenny Chesney!

5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Glee, Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, Law and Order SVU, and Dance Moms!

5 FAVORITE MOVIES: Titanic, The Little Mermaid, Toy Story, Bridesmaids, and The Notebook!

5 FAVORITE BOOKS: Kingdom Keepers Series, Pretty Little Liars Series, The Help, Twilight Series, and anything by Sophie Kinsella!

HOBBIES: Photography, playing my Flute!

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Little Mermaid/Toy Story

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Minnie

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Ariel

FAVORITE VILLAIN: Malificent or Regina from OUAT

FAVORITE PARK: Magic Kingdom!!!!!!

FAVORITE RIDE: Splash Mountain!!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO DISNEY? 6 times! I went back to back in 1997 and 1998 (I was 4 and 5) with my grandparents and mom, then I went in 2004 for my family vacation with my grandparents, younger brother, and stepdad. 2006 I went with my high school band and we played in tomorrowland! 2008 I went with my brother and grandparents. My most recent trip was in 2010 with my mom for my high school graduation present/spring break!

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? please read
I am most excited to make magic for the guests! I love Disney with all of my heart, and I couldn't live without it! I can't wait to experience all of the different cast member offerings and the chance to meet new people and make friendships that will last a lifetime!

OTHER: please read
I am OBSESSED with Disney, so be warned! I know every parade/show/event song and I will probably play them throughout the program!

Oh my gosh guys we should plan a first movie night with all of us once were all there!! Eeee!! :D Wouldn't that be fun!?!! :3dglassespopcorn:::3dglasses

hey I know that I'm a guy and not looking for a rommate but....
I am from Texas to and planing on doing the internship as well.
I play WoW as well and League of Legends to. I have not officially got into the program but i will be soon. If i do maybe we can met and talk its cool seeing someone else from Texas :D. O sorry btw My name is Ryan(guy btw not looking for roomate) im from Austin. What faction do you play?

hey I know that I'm a guy and not looking for a rommate but....
I am from Texas to and planing on doing the internship as well.
I play WoW as well and League of Legends to. I have not officially got into the program but i will be soon. If i do maybe we can met and talk its cool seeing someone else from Texas :D. O sorry btw My name is Ryan(guy btw not looking for roomate) im from Austin. What faction do you play?

I play both factions, but primarily Alliance. I have lvl 87's on both factions. That's ok if your a guy, you'll still need a room mate too! Hopefully you'll be accepted too and we can all be best buds before we get out there!

I posted something like this on Facebook in one of the groups, so I'll post it here too..

BASIC BACKGROUND

Name: Grant
Birthdate/Age: June 1994/18
Hometown: Connecticut

————————————————————————————-

DCP INFORMATION

Role: QSFB
Arrival Date: February 4
Departure Date: August 9
Flying or Driving: Not sure yet, but hopefully driving!
—————————————————————————————————

HOUSING PREFERENCES

Wellness / Non Wellness: Wellness
Building: Patterson
Number of Roommates: Would prefer one, but no more than 3
Good Qualities in a Roommate: Relaxed, not a big partier, easy to get along with, likes going to the parks on free days!
Bad Qualities in a Roommate: Partier, drinker, loud, doesn’t respect my things or space
Do You Drink? No.
Do You Like To Party? If partying means watching movies or playing cards, or playing in the parks!
Do You Smoke? No
Medical Conditions? None
Messy or Tidy? More on the tidy side
Biggest pet peeve? Eating with your mouth open
Do You Like to Cook? Sure
Night Person or Morning Person? It depends on the day, but usually night!
Do You Have a Current Job? No

ROOMMATE Q’s

Favorite Chores? Laundry, vacuuming
Least Favorite Chores? Dishes
How do you feel about sharing? I’m fine with sharing, as long as it comes back in one piece.
Do you snore? No
What time do you go to bed? Anywhere from 11-2
What time to you wake on free days? Between 10 and 11
I prefer to sleep in a room that: Is dark and cool

PERSONALITY

Words that describe you: Reserved, trustworthy, relaxed
Good quality: I can get along with almost anyone
Bad quality: I’m quiet for a while until I really get to know you
Favorite TV shows: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother
Favorite movies: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Forrest Gump
Favorite books: The Lightning Thief series, Harry Potter, Hunger Games
Favorite music: The Lion King songs
Interests: I’m into airplanes, flying, Disney, card games

DISNEY STUFF

Favorite movie: Finding Nemo
Favorite character: Dumbo/Stitch
Favorite Princess: Cinderella
Favorite villains: Captain Hook
Favorite park: Animal Kingdom or EPCOT
Favorite ride: Expedition Everest
How many times have you been to Disney? 4
What are you most excited about working at Disney? Meeting everyone, working, running around the parks, living in Florida!
Majors: Accounting/MIS
College: Western Connecticut State University

Hi! Grant! Welcome! Hopefully we'll all be able to find roomies here and well be able to plan a get together for once we get there! Yay!

Name: Tiffany Deutch
BIRTHDATE/AGE: March 13, 1990 / 22
HOMETOWN: Fort Collins, CO
MAJOR/MINOR: Psychology and Human Development
SCHOOL: Colorado State University
CURRENT JOB: Figure Skating Instructor
RESORT: WDW
PROGRAM: Spring
ROLE: QSFB
ARRIVAL DATE / DEPARTURE DATE: Jan 14th/May 17th
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Flying

HOUSING PREFERENCES
BUILDING: Chatham or Patterson
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Non-Wellness
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Full House
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Doesn’t respect roommates’ downtime/sleeping, can’t listen to reason, or is whiny
LIFESTYLE STUFF
DO YOU DRINK? Occasionally, but not get drunk
DO YOU SMOKE? No
DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? No, I’m up for fun, but I like a small group and don’t mind playing board games, watching movies, etc.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Asthma
MESSY OR TIDY? Tidy and clean
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I don’t mind it, but I don’t know that I’m awesome at.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Probably night, but I need lots of sleep too or I’m neither 
ROOMMATE STUFF

FAVORITE CHORE? Vacuuming
LEAST FAVORITE CHORE? Dishes
DO YOU SNORE? I don’t think so
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Not a problem if it returns to me the same way and in a decent amount of time
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Between 10 and 11
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Between 9 and 10
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT is dark. A TV with the sound down is fine, and white noise is fine.

PERSONALITY STUFF
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Hard-worker, kind, friendly
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I always try and be really respectful of people’s space and time
ONE BAD QUALITY: I’m serious if you don’t know me that well
5 FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS: Switchfoot, Lecrae, Hawk Nelson, Black Keys, and Mumford and Sons
5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Once Upon a Time, The Office, White Collar, Dog the Bounty Hunter, and Discovery shows
5 FAVORITE MOVIES: Penelope, the first Pirates of the Caribbean, Moneyball, Remember the Titans, Ella Enchanted
5 FAVORITE BOOKS: The Bible, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, and I read a lot of biographies and science books
HOBBIES: American Sign Language, dancing, and reading.

DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: The Little Mermaid (first Disney Movie ever owned)
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Phinias and Ferb
FAVORITE PRINCESS: Ariel
FAVORITE VILLAIN: Syndrome
FAVORITE PARK: Disney’s Hollywood Studios
FAVORITE RIDE: Pirates
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO DISNEY? 3 to WDW and 1 to DL
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new people, adding Disney to my resume, trying new things, and having an awesome time!

hey i just applied like 2 days ago will I still have a chance to get in? if so will i get the job i want? Kinda freaking out cause i want to goto the spring. O also I applied for the advance program, is there a limit on how many people.

hey i just applied like 2 days ago will I still have a chance to get in? if so will i get the job i want? Kinda freaking out cause i want to goto the spring. O also I applied for the advance program, is there a limit on how many people.

I think the cutoff date is sometime in December, so you have time to get in still. As for your job, it could be anything. In my interview my interviewer asked what my top 2 choices were, and I said hospitality and concierge, and I got QSFB. I never considered it, but now that I have it, I'm pretty happy. I'll be busy all day, and QSFB is one of the roles that makes the most money.

If you only applied for the Spring, they can only consider you for the spring. In my initial application, I put down both Spring and SA so I could have a shot at both. I told my interviewer on the phone I would prefer spring over SA but it didn't really matter, and I got SA.

I also heard somewhere that about 45k people applied, and only 8k got in, but I don't know if that's true at all or not, so I wouldn't base any decisions off of that stat.

This is the most magical place on earth! If you have enough confidence and you have the right amount of pixie dust you can do anything you set your heart to! Good luck!

BASIC BACKGROUND

Name: Khalee Lianna

Birthdate/Age: Sep. 22 1993, 19!

Hometown: Boston, MA

-

DCP INFORMATION

Role: Photopass Photographer!

Arrival Date: February 4th

Departure Date: August 9th

Flying or Driving: Flying!

-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

Wellness / Non Wellness: Doesn't matter.

Building: Doesn't matter.

Number of Roommates: I'm not picky

Good Qualities in a Roommate: considerate. that is all. my current college roommate has sex while I AM STILL IN THE ROOM. I can't wait to move next semester, haha.

Bad Qualities in a Roommate: selfish/inconsiderate.

Do You Drink? Not while I'll be doing DCP. It is not worth getting in any trouble.

Do You Like To Party? Yes, but again, not worth getting into trouble. Plus, being close to WDW I'd rather go to the parks with people!

Do You Smoke? nope.

Medical Conditions? nope.

Messy or Tidy? Tidy but I get messy when I am in a rush to leave, but I always clean up when I get home.

Biggest pet peeve? I hate having a TV on while I am trying to sleep.

Do You Like to Cook? I don't mind it but I suck everytime! haha

Night Person or Morning Person? Night!

Do You Have a Current Job? Nope!

ROOMMATE Qs

Favorite Chores? Anything, but I hate doing my laundry!

Least Favorite Chores? Laundry!

How do you feel about sharing? I'm usually easy going. Just don't break it!

Do you snore? As far as I know, no!

What time do you go to bed? 12am-3am. I'm sure this will be different when I am working all day in the park though!

What time to you wake on free days? 10-11.

I prefer to sleep in a room that: Dark, NO TV, and a loud fan on! I am extremly easy going with everything, except my fan! I can't compromise, I can't sleep without the noise of a fan. :)

PERSONALITY

Words that describe you: Weird, Interesting, musical, loyal, fun!

Good quality: I care and I listen, and I do not judge! I love making others happy.

Bad quality: I get really grumpy if I don't have at least an hour of alone time a day. I can be messy when I leave in a rush.

Favorite TV shows: How I met your mother, Sons of anarchy, arrested development, the office.

Favorite movies: A clockwork orange, school of rock. disney movies of course.

Favorite books: Green eggs and ham. hhaha. harry potter of course.

Favorite music: Brand new, manchester orchestera, bad books, kevin devine, etc. - classic rock, heavy metal, indie, hardcore, boston hardcore.

Interests: Music, concerts, disney, green day.

DISNEY STUFF

Favorite movie: Aladdin.

Favorite character: Kevin from Up.

Favorite Princess: Rapunzel.

Favorite villains: Maleficent.

Favorite park: Magic Kingdom/Epcot... but my least favorite is animal kingdom.

Favorite ride: Mickey's phillar magic... but there are so many haha.

How many times have you been to Disney? I think I am in the 20's by now?? Hard to keep count.

What are you most excited about working at Disney? Obviously just excited to work for disney and be a part of the disney magic but also...I am hoping to make friends. In college everyone just wants to party 247. Don't get me wrong partying is great and all, but no one at my school wants to do anything else. I really want to make friends who love disney and I'll be able to just hang out with!

Hey everyone! I'm glad I found this thread! This will be my second CP, and I found my roommates for the first one through the DISboards as well, and we're still great friends! So this roommate finding thing definitely works! :) My arrival date is Feb. 4th (one of the only days offered for Attractions), and I know it's late, but I'm really hoping to find some awesome roommates! Also, if anyone has any questions for me, since I've done this whole thing before, don't be afraid to ask!

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Megan

BIRTHDATE/AGE: June 26 1990/ 22

HOMETOWN: Medina, OH

College: Purdue University (it's in Indiana)

MAJOR: Public Relations

—————————————————————————————————-

ROLE: Attractions

TERM: Spring Advantage 2013

Arrival: February 4th

DEPARTURE: August 9th

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving, and I'll have my car for the entire program (A great quality if a fellow roommie doesn't have a car ;) )

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Non-wellness

BUILDING: Patterson or Chatham, but I'd prefer Patterson. I lived in Patterson for my first program, and after spending time in all 3 during my program, Patterson is definitely the best.

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: It doesn't matter, but a 2-bedroom (a total of 4 of us) would be great.

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is messy/a huge slob. This goes for personal hygiene as well. I could never live with someone who did not take care of themselves. Also, I couldn't live with someone who is inconsiderate. Always be respectful! I'm always baffled by people who are rude/mean as well. How do some people have time in their lives to be mean?

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: I want someone who is respectful to the people around her, and someone who is willing to share the responsibilities of the apartment. Best friend quality isn't a requirement, but it's always more fun if we all get along and can hang out from time to time! Believe me, if you get along with your roommates, some great memories can be made in that apartment...

————————————————————————————————

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Every once in a while. I like to go out some, roughly once a week? We'd always go to House of Blues my first program on Sundays, but most of the time I'd be the sober driver since I had a car. I don't mind that- when I go out, I go out to dance and have fun. Alcohol isn't required for that. I am also a huge wine freak. A glass of white wine a few nights a week is a nice way to end a busy day. I never get drunk on it though.

DO YOU SMOKE? Nope

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Nothing serious

MESSY OR TIDY? In terms of being clean- I am very tidy. I will clean the bathroom and kitchen often. Now, I have a ton of clothes, almost more than what I know what to do with, so sometimes I get messy with my clothes on my bed or the closet floor. Hey, I'm honest! :) It's never been a problem though.

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I enjoy cooking every once in a while, but I usually make more simple things. I prefer spending my free time doing other things besides slaving away in the kitchen. You will see me go through box after box of Lucky Charms, they're my drug lol. I'm also a huge fan of eating out.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person, but I wake up easily in the morning if I have to.

——————————————————————————————-

ROOMMATE Q’s

FAVORITE CHORES? Dishes! I don't know why, but washing dishes is relaxing and is a good way to get away from my stressful life. I like dusting/cleaning the kitchen as well. I'm up for any chores really, it's a part of life so I don't mind them.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? This is weird I know, but I HATE doing laundry. I know I know, it's like the easiest thing to do. You just throw your clothes in the washer, wait an hour, then throw them in the dryer. But I don't like the feeling of "oh, I have to wait until so and so time to get my laundry." And I don't like then putting the clothes away. It's a necessary thing, and I do laundry often, just venting. :)

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Regular household things of course, like garbage bags and dish soap. If it's food or something similar to personal items, I'm fine with it as long as you ask first!

DO YOU SNORE? Nope

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? I go to bed kinda late usually. 1 or 2 am, I'm always up doing homework.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? I like to sleep in sometimes, but other times I like to get up and going. So any where from 8 am- 11 am.

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT… Is completely dark. Little lights bug me. But I'm good with noise. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper.

—————————————————————————————-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Outgoing, dependable, goofy

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I love to have fun and I always have a positive outlook on life. I try to be as happy as possible and always look on the bright side. Also, I'm pretty easy going and easy to talk to.

ONE BAD QUALITY: I'm not sure if it's bad, but I like alone time sometimes. Time to relax and sort through my thoughts. This sometimes involves going to the parks by myself. So from time to time I'll be antisocial, but trust me it doesn't last very long lol.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: I'm a huge fan of watching old TV shows on DVD. I have all of the following that I watch religiously: Boy Meets World, Sex & the City, That 70s Show, and LOST. On TV- I enjoy America's Next Top Model, The Challenge on Mtv, anything on TLC (especially Say Yes to the Dress), and Storage Wars.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Obviously all Disney movies, I never get sick of the animated classics. But also: Sweeney Todd, Moulin Rouge, Fight Club, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, my Les Mis dvds, etc. I'm a huge movie person, there isn't much that I don't enjoy watching.

FAVORITE MUSIC: I love music! All types really. Anywhere from OAR, Mumford and Sons, and Lady Gaga and what's new today to musicals and older stuff like Aerosmith. I also love anything you can dance to.

INTERESTS: Spending time with friends, playing piano, watching movies, spending time outside, going to the Disney parks! I'm down for anything really as long as it's a blast and a half. :)

———————————————————————————————-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: It's hard to pick just one, but favorite Disney original: The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Favorite Disney-Pixar: Ratatouille.

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Stitch!! I have everything that Disney has ever made in terms of Stitch merchandise. It's kinda ridiculous. But after Stitch, I'd say Remy and Rafiki.

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Belle

FAVORITE PRINCE: Aladdin

FAVORITE PARK: I always switch between Epcot and Animal Kingdom, I love them both so much! Epcot has always had my heart because of the World Showcase though, and I worked there for my first program. :goodvibes Animal Kingdom would be my pick though if I had to choose one right now.

FAVORITE RIDE: Dinosaur! I'm obsessed with dinosaurs. I could tell you the whole spiel on that ride. ;)

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? A ton. At least once a year since I was 7, many times more. Not to mention I lived there for 5 months... But my family has DVC at Animal Kingdom Lodge, and my parents have annual passes and visit several times a year, so we are definitely the definition of a Disney family. I know everything there is to know, and it never gets old.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Living at (or, technically, right next to) Disney. It is such a fun and neat place to live, even Orlando in general, and I loved making my life there. I can't wait to move there permanently once I graduate, I feel happiest when I'm there, so I'm on edge to get back to that whole experience again! :goodvibes
-----------------------------------------------------

If you're interested in trying to figure something out please please please message me! I am an open book so if you have any questions too let me know. I'm excited to get down there!

NAME: Britt

MAJOR: Animation and Graphic Design

————————————————————————————————-

ROLE: Custodial (Interactive Walking Park Map)

TERM: Spring 2013

ARRIVAL DATE: January 22

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Flying.

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Either but please no heavy drinkers, or underagers sneaking alcohol in.

BUILDING: Chatham or Patterson.

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 3-5?

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Has bad hygiene or drinks a lot.

3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Responsible, Caring, and Friendly. Being geeky is a bonus.

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Not really.

DO YOU SMOKE? Nope.

DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? Not really my thing. Unless it’s a movie marathon with awesome snacks!

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Slightly allergic to fresh onions, but nothing too serious.

MESSY OR TIDY? Pretty much tidy. If I do make a mess I promise it will stay on my side of the room.

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Depends how tired I am.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night owl.

ROOMMATE Q’s

FAVORITE CHORES? None are my favorite, but I’ll vacuum and clean kitchen surfaces and the bathroom.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Rather not do dishes or take trash out, I’m a custodian, I’ll be doing enough of that at work.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Just ask me first before touching my stuff. Except my laptop or cosplay, those I gotta say no.

DO YOU SNORE? Nope.

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Between 9pm and 11pm.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 9:30am

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: With a small light source and some slight noise, nothing huge. But if you need darkness I'm flexible.

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Kind, Loyal, and Funny.

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I’m dependable.

ONE BAD QUALITY: Just please don’t debate politics with me. XD

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Bizarre Foods, Duck Dynasty, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Ghost Adventures, Big Cat Diaries, Big Bang Theory, cartoon network…

FAVORITE SONG: “Screw the Nether” by the Yogscast

FAVORITE MOVIES: Pirates of the Caribbean series, Avenger movies (love Captain America), Milo and Otis, anything animated…

FAVORITE MUSIC: I listen to just about anything except rap or heavy metal.

INTERESTS: I am a cosplayer, I love video games, shopping, travel, American history, the beach, Netflix, and surfing the web.

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: “The Great Mouse Detective”

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Simba (animal) and Peter Pan (human).

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Tiana

FAVORITE PRINCE: Flynn Rider

FAVORITE VILLAIN: Dr. Facilier

FAVORITE PARK: Epcot!

FAVORITE RIDES: Kilimanjaro, Pirates, Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Soarin’, Test Track…

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new friends and not gonna lie, the free admission sounds pretty awesome.

Anything else you would like to add?: I am pretty laid back, can pretty much get along with anyone. I love visiting the parks and going to the beach. I am a cosplayer so expect a random non-Disney costume in the closet.

Spring Advantage 2013
NAME: Chrissy Agosto
BIRTHDATE/AGE:11-17-87 24
HOMETOWN: Miami, FL
CURRENT JOB: Nanny
RESORT: Walt Disney World
ROLE: Attractions
ARRIVAL DATE / DEPARTURE DATE: 2/11/13——8/09/13
FLYING IN OR DRIVING:Driving, I live only 4 hours away
HOUSING PREFERENCES
COMPLEX:Doesn’t really matter, maybe Patterson?
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Preferably 4 but no more than 6
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Someone who is super snotty/ spoiled.I hate people that think they are better than everyone else.
LIFESTYLE STUFF
DO YOU DRINK? Socially, I won’t say no to a midnight margarita
DO YOU SMOKE? Nope
DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? Yeah, I guess. But I do prefer video games/ board game nights with close friends
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? LOL, depends on who you ask
MESSY OR TIDY? Little bit of both. I am not OCD clean, but i do like things tidy and organized. But will I flip out over a little dirt? No, I won’t.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK?
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Morning Person
FAVORITE CHORE?Mopping
LEAST FAVORITE CHORE? Dishes
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I don’t mind, just ask. Your shampoo finished, yes you can use mine but make sure u buy some soon.
DO YOU SNORE? Only if I’m super sick
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED: 12 or so
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS?8ish
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT IS: Not too hot or not too cold
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Disney, Smiley, Sassy
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I am chill. I don’t think drama.
ONE BAD QUALITY: I don’t talk crap about people behind their backs. I would rather say it to their face. Sometimes that gets me into trouble
5 FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS: Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, GLEE (does that count), Celine Dion, & Justin Timberlake
5 FAVORITE SHOWS:Once upon a time, revenge, glee, True Blood & MTV rw/rr challenges
5 FAVORITE MOVIES: Little Mermaid, Tangled, Twilight, Titanic, Harry Potters
5 FAVORITE BOOKS: Harry Potters, Twilight Saga, Velveteen Rabbit, Sookie Stackhouse, & ill get back to you on the last one
HOBBIES: video games, karaoke, and anything Disney
ALL THINGS DISNEY
FAVORITE MOVIE: Little Mermaid & Tangled
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Ariel but close second is Rapunzel
FAVORITE VILLAIN: Scar
FAVORITE PARK: Magic Kingdom
FAVORITE RIDE: Space Mountain
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO DISNEY? Can I even count that high?
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Everything!!! It’s something that I’ve always wanted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter