room service menu? did it change?

Typically, lowering your mask to take a sip is a short occurrence. Constantly noshing on popcorn is likely to mean your mask is down for a longer period of time (and popcorn is kind of a 'grazing' food, so people are kind of constantly popping it into their mouths so they might just leave their mask down).
^^^This. Also, you can slip a straw under the edge of a mask to take a drink, leaving the mask in place.

I wonder (no pun intended) what the reasoning is here. If you can bring beverages to the movie, something that requires you to drop your mask to consume, then why not popcorn? I mean, they both require you to to lower your mask! Perhaps it's a supply line or staffing issue?!?!
There was no reason offered but i didn’t see anyone drinking or eating during the movie we watched. Probably to decrease chances of mask removal.

I wonder (no pun intended) what the reasoning is here. If you can bring beverages to the movie, something that requires you to drop your mask to consume, then why not popcorn? I mean, they both require you to to lower your mask! Perhaps it's a supply line or staffing issue?!?!
Was told by a CM that they lost their popcorn supplier. We weren’t even discussing the theater at the time, so it’s questionable whether they were using that as an excuse, or if it’s truly because of mask removal. People did bring food into the theaters, though, and there wasn’t anyone watching over us.

Was told by a CM that they lost their popcorn supplier. We weren’t even discussing the theater at the time, so it’s questionable whether they were using that as an excuse, or if it’s truly because of mask removal. People did bring food into the theaters, though, and there wasn’t anyone watching over us.
I was on the Wonder last week and overheard people being actively turned away from the theatre with food in their hands. I asked if I could bring in my hot cocoa (it was ARCTIC in there) and they said yes.

In terms of room service, I never did find a menu, in the app or otherwise, but I knew what I wanted. I will say that the All Hands On Deck only came with four crackers, which made me a little cranky as I had tons of cheese left. However, the service was super speedy. They were there in under 10 minutes! It's usually much longer.

I was on the Wonder last week and overheard people being actively turned away from the theatre with food in their hands. I asked if I could bring in my hot cocoa (it was ARCTIC in there) and they said yes.

In terms of room service, I never did find a menu, in the app or otherwise, but I knew what I wanted. I will say that the All Hands On Deck only came with four crackers, which made me a little cranky as I had tons of cheese left. However, the service was super speedy. They were there in under 10 minutes! It's usually much longer.

We brought some food in to the theater without issues on to the Magic.

Mine was the opposite for the All Hands on Deck. I had too many crackers and like... 3 small pieces of cheese. And then digestive biscuits which was an interesting change.

They need to add a small flier with a room service QR code in the rooms. The menu is on the app under the dining and lounges all the way at the bottom because its 1200 AM to 1159 PM on the app which makes it hard to find.

The posted menu looks like what was on the app last week on Dream. Agreed that they need to give you some better guidance on where the room service menu is now that the printed version isn't in the room; I had to go to Guest Services to ask and they showed me it all the way after the lounges. Dial 0, then press 1 for room service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter