room service menu? did it change?

aly58991

Earning My Ears
does anyone have photos of the room service menu, i noticed in videos i dont see the giant book anymore so just wondering whats available/ paid extras / etc

Unfortunately the menu was only available in the app (to my knowledge, we looked all over the room), and I forgot to take screenshots.

That said, I do believe it's changed a bit. Sorry I can't seem to find where anyone posted a photo! I do know they added popcorn to the menu (for a charge). :)

They also had a lot of the standards, All Hands on Deck (cheese plate), little pizzas, we got a BLT, etc.

Unfortunately the menu was only available in the app (to my knowledge, we looked all over the room), and I forgot to take screenshots.

That said, I do believe it's changed a bit. Sorry I can't seem to find where anyone posted a photo! I do know they added popcorn to the menu (for a charge). :)

OOOOOO , can you ORDER room service from the app?

OOOOOO , can you ORDER room service from the app?
NO I wish! I was totally hoping for that. :( Still had to call -- but they were super friendly and fast! Also it was not easy to find the number, I think I ended up just dialing 0.

any idea how much the bottled waters are with room service? we have a ton of OBC to kill but dont want to overpay , compared to the on board gifts prices
Water is insanely expensive bring some onboard if you want.

They also had a lot of the standards, All Hands on Deck (cheese plate), little pizzas, we got a BLT, etc.
I wonder what the charge for popcorn is? I didn't see it on menu. Can you bring it in theater or
is that a no no? I called and did online chat. One said that was fine and other said no food in theater.

I wonder what the charge for popcorn is? I didn't see it on menu. Can you bring it in theater or
is that a no no? I called and did online chat. One said that was fine and other said no food in theater.
Currently, they are not allowing food in the theaters. Only drinks. You are required to wear a mask in the theaters.

I think I just heard on a vlog that popcorn is not currently available from room service, at least on the Wonder. I imagine it is so that people will not take it to the theater and eat it there.

I think I just heard on a vlog that popcorn is not currently available from room service, at least on the Wonder. I imagine it is so that people will not take it to the theater and eat it there.
I was on the 10/1 sailing of the Wonder and there was no popcorn available. I don’t know about the last few weeks.

This looks like the menu that was in the book in the non-concierge staterooms. Has anyone noticed if the books are still there?

This looks like the menu that was in the book in the non-concierge staterooms. Has anyone noticed if the books are still there?

The books were not in the stateroom when we sailed on the Fantasy in September.

There was a new greek salad on the menu that I don't remember from before that was wonderful. All of the food was delivered promptly and was delicious. I love their BLT's.

I was on the 10/1 sailing of the Wonder and there was no popcorn available. I don’t know about the last few weeks.
I wonder (no pun intended) what the reasoning is here. If you can bring beverages to the movie, something that requires you to drop your mask to consume, then why not popcorn? I mean, they both require you to to lower your mask! Perhaps it's a supply line or staffing issue?!?!

I wonder (no pun intended) what the reasoning is here. If you can bring beverages to the movie, something that requires you to drop your mask to consume, then why not popcorn? I mean, they both require you to to lower your mask! Perhaps it's a supply line or staffing issue?!?!

Typically, lowering your mask to take a sip is a short occurrence. Constantly noshing on popcorn is likely to mean your mask is down for a longer period of time (and popcorn is kind of a 'grazing' food, so people are kind of constantly popping it into their mouths so they might just leave their mask down).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter