Room only with dining

utkscvol1

DIS Veteran
If I book a room only Ressie with my annual pass discount and add dining- does the room have to be completely paid for so many days before check in- like I know it's 45 with a free dining package

If I book a room only Ressie with my annual pass discount and add dining- does the room have to be completely paid for so many days before check in- like I know it's 45 with a free dining package

Yes, it becomes a package. Paid at 45 days.

Your ticker says your trip is in one week so if the question is about this trip there are some deadlines to be aware of. You would be booking a ticketless package, not adding a dining plan to a room only reservation so the entire cost of the package will be due when you book it. Dining plans must be added to a package no later than 3 days before arrival.

However, the deadline for cancelling a room only reservation and getting your deposit back is either 5 or 6 days before check in date. (I can't remember the exact wording.) They will not transfer your room only deposit to the new package res.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter