Room Only Rates for May

SplashMom

I have a whole new perspective on life!
Anyone have any idea if and when codes for room only may be released for late April/early May. I am waiting patiently!:rolleyes:

We're also waiting on this as well. If I remember correctly last year the AP rates came out late Feb. for late Apr/May. I know I made a reservation for that time last year in the middle of March. I'm waiting patiently...but checking everyday!:thumbsup2

I am waiting also but I already have it reserved for 4/3 promotion. We have it for Easter week, still not sure how we did that, anyway the full payment is due on the 26th of this month. If AP rates come out after this date can I still switch if the AP is better?

No Codes yet?:confused3 Hope I can get one for May, I am pre-planning NOW!;)

Last year and the 2 years before that the codes came out the last Wed in February (this would be the 18th of this month) CROSSING MY FINGERS!!!

Has anyone had any difficulty booking a res at the regular rate now and then getting it adjusted when the codes come out?

I am just hoping to secure my room for mid-May but I don't want a Cm to give me a hard time on adjusting the rate when the codes come out.

i am also wondeirng if they will include the weekends on any room only code?
kim

That's what I'm waiting to see. With no weekend discounts during the past round of AP rates, I'm waiting to see if I will add extra days or not, or just arrive on Sunday to avoid the higher priced days.

Last year and the 2 years before that the codes came out the last Wed in February (this would be the 18th of this month) CROSSING MY FINGERS!!!

Wow -- that's late for those of us planning to go in early April... I hope they come out sooner!:worship:

From what I have seen, last year the general public room-only discount for late April/early May wasn't released until March 27. There were packages earlier, and AP rates, but that's not what I'm waiting for.

mmmears, there doesn't seem to have been an early April room-only discount last year, just packages, or deals for Disney Visa holders, AP holders, etc.

Has anyone had any difficulty booking a res at the regular rate now and then getting it adjusted when the codes come out?

I am just hoping to secure my room for mid-May but I don't want a Cm to give me a hard time on adjusting the rate when the codes come out.

Don't hesitate and definitely do this!! I do this practically every trip. Sometimes it doesn't work out (maybe the same room isn't discounted) but i'd rather be safe than sorry!! I annoy them so much :rotfl: because after doing this, I also call a few months later to add the DDP!

I've already booked the buy four get three nights deal with dining and one day MYW ticket for my May trip. I seriously doubt if an AP discount can beat that deal.:confused3 I know the last batch of AP discounts did not include the weekend rates. Anyway, I have the 4/3 deal booked and paid for, so if an AP discount does happen to beat it, all I have to do is have them credit the amount I paid back to my credit card and rebook with the better discount.

I've already booked the buy four get three nights deal with dining and one day MYW ticket for my May trip. I seriously doubt if an AP discount can beat that deal.:confused3 I know the last batch of AP discounts did not include the weekend rates. Anyway, I have the 4/3 deal booked and paid for, so if an AP discount does happen to beat it, all I have to do is have them credit the amount I paid back to my credit card and rebook with the better discount.

Not sure when your dates are, but I compared last years room-only rate with the 4/3 deal and for me it was cheaper with the AP rates by about $300 so we'l see! Still waiting, especially since there are no more rooms available for me with the 4/3!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter