room 5640

callahanjulie10

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in cat 7 #5640? I have never seen a nav varenda except in pics but we have stayed in cat11,10, and 8 so I am sure that I will be happy- how could you not be happy...
Anyway- I would love the pros and cons of this room as well as where we will have to do the drill at-

Has anyone stayed in cat 7 #5640?

Not 5640, but we have stayed in a nav veranda, it's just more enclosed than a regular veranda. The room will be layed out the same as your cat 8. The only con is that if you want to see out you will be standing, since you can't see thru the metal. Like you said, you are on the ship, what's not to like.

Are you on the Wonder or Magic? The Wonder has bigger more oval openings than the circular ones on the Magic.

We will try to get some Wonder pictures in 2 weeks.

The muster will find you in Animators, since you will be only 5 doors down from 5650, and we have always been in Animators for that stateroom.

Hi Tony-

we will be on the May 25, 2002 Magic with you and Barb! What fun- we have never splurged for a veranda since we are really never in the room but with the great deal (we cruised Sept 1 week) we got offered who could help themselves!!! Thanks for the info

Oh- I am so glad we will be in AP for the drill! the first cruise we took we were in AP and it was nice- since then we have been outside on a deck usually with full hot sun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!