Rookie tent camper question

OUR 1ST DISNEY TRIP

Mouseketeer
This may be a stupid question but i am trying to get to a mickey's back yard bbq. The only one available was the night we were suppose to leave. Instead of lengthing our hotel stay i thought it would be fun just to hang out one more night and just stay at the fort and leave the next day. I assume that disney will transport our luggage to the campsite just like they would if i was doing a split stay at 2 different hotels, but my question is where do i store all our stuff? Would it have to stay in the tent or is there some where else it could stay. I am not even sure if this is possible but any info would be helpful. Thanks so much! oh another question. is it possible to do the bbq campfire and parade on the lake on the same night?

No, there is no place to store stuff, except in your tent. Not to discourage you -- but it may be hard to sleep in the tent, without pillows & blankets, etc. Maybe you could rent a Wilderness Cabin for one night?

Yes, you can do the campfire program (not a bbq, but you can roast a hot dog over the fire if you want to) and the Electrical Water Pageant in the same night. You might have to leave the movie early, to make the 10-15 minute walk down to the marina by 9:40. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter