Romantic spots, moments in the World

britdis

Earning My Ears
Where in the world do you enjoy for quick snatches of romance among the crazy?

Uh-oh, this feels a lot like deja vu! Playing along though - the beach at the Polynesian at night.

On the porch at the Boardwalk, or strolling along crescent lake is very romantic.

There are lots of places in World Showcase, or anything with a great view of the castle in Magic Kingdom is very romantic.

:drinking1This sounds awfully similar to an AWESOME thread from yesterday. Wonder how long it will take the fun police to cry to the Mods til this one is shut down? In the meantime, drinks and popcorn are on me folks! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

:drinking1This sounds awfully similar to an AWESOME thread from yesterday. Wonder how long it will take the fun police to cry to the Mods til this one is shut down? In the meantime, drinks and popcorn are on me folks! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

I've been reading the forum and couldn't see anything similar, certainly nothing recently, if i have repostred another persons topic then i'm sorry.

I've been reading the forum and couldn't see anything similar, certainly nothing recently, if i have repostred another persons topic then i'm sorry.

Nothing to be sorry for. :) A rather entertaining thread on the same subject was started the other day and lasted about 12 hours or so before it was closed and apparently scrubbed from the archives. I thought this thread was going to be just as entertaining, hence the drinks & popcorn. I guess we will see what happens. :rolleyes1

Link for the other thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2669217

I STILL say anywhere in the Poly...even around the trash cans, is romantic.

Actually, that's a different thread.

The thread mentioned here, was much more immature and inappropriate. So much so, it was locked and eventually deleted all together.

Talking about romance, as was started here, is in no way the same thing as talking about "action" in the parks (and by "action", they weren't talking about a quick stop for a little kiss either), like they were in the other thread.

No harm with talking about romance, imo.

Lots of nice spots in Epcot. I like siting with DH up on the hill outside the CS restaurant in Japan - the lanterns at night make it romantic.

World Showcase after Illuminations on an EMH night...

walking around (we usually go counter-clockwise cause we stay at BWV).. usually crowds are light, you can hear the pavillion-specific music, and the lighting is as always, magical..

The back gardens in the UK pavilion, when there's no show's going on.. quiet, beautiful, places to just sit and get away from the crazy, even during the holiday weeks!

MK in the evening, along the Rivers of America.... There is no one else who can do theme/mood lighting like Disney.

Actually, that's a different thread.

The thread mentioned here, was much more immature and inappropriate. So much so, it was locked and eventually deleted all together.

Talking about romance, as was started here, is in no way the same thing as talking about "action" in the parks (and by "action", they weren't talking about a quick stop for a little kiss either), like they were in the other thread.

No harm with talking about romance, imo.

OH! I remember that one. Yes, the mods were right in killing that one.

Fun! But not really safe on a family site.

WS-Japan-lights, torches,and saki
Beach at Ft. Wilderness-moonlight,sand,water,forest,parade,fireworks,wine, and music.
Walking around Coronado Springs-view is excellant

The California Grill was a really nice romantic dinner for DGF and I. We were seated next to the window overlooking the lake and MK and we got to see the famous sunset. And then after dinner we stepped out onto the balcony to watch Wishes. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter