Romantic Ideas?

Scott S Flicker

Earning My Ears
DW and I are going to Disney for what we are calling our Disney Honeymooniversary from 12/1 to 12/13. We are doing a split stay between AKL and BC. Our 25th anniversary is in September of this year and we never had an anniversary. We love Christmas and didn't want to go in the hotter weather so we chose early December.
Looking for awesome romantic ideas.
Already doing Wanyama Safari at AKL, going to do Highway in Sky dining, doing Artist Point dinner, doing Candlelight Processional.
Had wanted to DF o a sleigh ride but am being told horses may be moved due to construction.
Any other thoughts?
Are fireworks cruises worth it.
Appreciate any ideas.

Sounds like you have a big budget so victoria and alberts would be nice!
I love doing either narcoossees or cali grill for fireworks <3

I find the Beach Club outside decor at night totally romantic. That said, dinner at one of the restaurants in the area ( Yachtsman, Shula's or BlueZoo ) drinks at Ale and Compass or over to Abracadabra Bar and maybe Ample Hills for dessert. Then fireworks from Epcot. *sigh*

Our wedding and honeymoon were also in December.

Looking at all the park and resort decorations was romantic in itself, especially Epcot.

We also spent a half day at Fort Wilderness and rented a golf cart. Ate dinner at HDDR and drove around in our golf cart checking out all the homemade Christmas decorations from the long term campers. That may have been our favorite night of our honeymoon.

We thought San Angel Inn was quite romantic. Ask to be seated overlooking the water.

Great resources and thank you! We too are honeymooning in DW. We booked copper creek for the week 12/29/2019-1/5/2020. We are planning our Christmas 'Hallmark' wedding for the 28th. We already have planned on Victoria and Albert's as a super special treat (and reservation made for New Years Day!) One thought I had was taking a boat ride from Disney Springs to Port Orleans, we love that trip and its so pretty. I thought to book a carriage ride at port orleans for me and my wife to go on. We already plan to see a lot of the resorts Christmas decorations as that is one of our favorites. We even booked a dinner a the new restaurant opening in December as part of the Riviera resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter