Romantic Dinner - Epcot

Superman

Mouseketeer
My wife and I will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary on our next trip and I would like to surprise her with a romantic dinner at Epcot...any suggestions?

Within EPCOT, I think Bistro de Paris has the most romantic setting for a couple.

San Angel Inn is another one that you might find romantic if you like more authentic Mexican food. But Bistro is elegant while San Angel Inn is not. San Angel is also louder and more bustling. Really the only aspects of it that are romantic are that it's VERY dark and that the "river and volcano" serve as backdrops. Most of us in our family love it anyway.

But Bistro gets my vote.

Try Bistro de Paris. I admit that I was only 10 when I was there, but I remember feeling like it was a very grownup place. I definitly had to use my indoor voice.

Check out the menu

Bistro de Paris is very adult, elegant and romantic. In addition, it has great food and a nice wine list. My wife and I had dinner there on Valentine's Day this year and it was lovely.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest