Romantic Dinner - Epcot

Superman

Mouseketeer
My wife and I will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary on our next trip and I would like to surprise her with a romantic dinner at Epcot...any suggestions?

Within EPCOT, I think Bistro de Paris has the most romantic setting for a couple.

San Angel Inn is another one that you might find romantic if you like more authentic Mexican food. But Bistro is elegant while San Angel Inn is not. San Angel is also louder and more bustling. Really the only aspects of it that are romantic are that it's VERY dark and that the "river and volcano" serve as backdrops. Most of us in our family love it anyway.

But Bistro gets my vote.

Try Bistro de Paris. I admit that I was only 10 when I was there, but I remember feeling like it was a very grownup place. I definitly had to use my indoor voice.

Check out the menu

Bistro de Paris is very adult, elegant and romantic. In addition, it has great food and a nice wine list. My wife and I had dinner there on Valentine's Day this year and it was lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter