Roll Call: March 14, 04 Disney Wonder

Sk8ingmom, your pictures look wonderful!!!

Little Twin Stars, Thanks for the Navigators. From the navigators it appears that we will have enough time to do lots prior to our meet.

We will be arriving on March 10, 2004 and staying at POR.

Unfortunately our docs have not arrived as yet...this is a slow torture to know others have received their docs and here we are still waiting.

Can't wait to meet you all,
Vivian

Originally posted by Vivig
From the navigators it appears that we will have enough time to do lots prior to our meet.

I have found that the Shop Presentation will start at 2:30 pm. I will stay there for 20 minutes and will come to meet you folks at 3:00 pm.

Sk8ingmom
We are neighbors! We are 10 minutes from Providence. We are flying down on the 12th and staying at Boardwalk villas. We plan on Saturday in the parks too and then off we go on Sunday morning! See you all soon,
Debbie

HI There,

Just wondering if you have had any news on your docs? Keep me posted:)

Thanks

Originally posted by Vivig
Just wondering if you have had any news on your docs? Keep me posted:) Thanks

Know what Vivian, I have kept checking if you have posted a message here telling me that you have received the docs. Coz' I think when you get yours, mine won't be too late.

But...

No luck (SIGN)

Still waiting! (Another Long Sign)

They must be stuck at the border:rotfl:

I never thought I would be so anxious to receive these silly things..but it seems that only you and I are awaiting for these docs :confused:

I will let you know as soon as I hear some news.....

What I don't understand is if DCL really sent the docs out last week, our TA should have received that by last Fri as they also send out docs by Fedex.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi There,

No still anxiously awaiting the documents. I am guessing you are in the same boat?

Is there anyone else awaiting these documents??

Well..less than 20 days till we all meet..that is of course if we receive our documents:)

We got our documents around 2/20. We are doing the land/sea, so maybe they sent them out a little earlier than those who just booked the cruise?

We told the kids on Valentine's weekend, with a little game leading up to the big news. My daughter (8) is SO excited about DisneyWorld, but the cruise is no big deal.;)

Now I really need to find those Birth Certificates...seems I misplaced them. :earseek:

addiepooh,
I have 3 kids going on the cruise. One DS age 10, 2 DD's ages 14 and 16. We are going to try to get to the meet at 3 on board. Maybe the girls could meet there. They will also check out the teen club that afternoon. See you all soon. How many more days?
Deb
BTW-the kitchen cabinets are being installed today and I am in a real mess here. Wonder take me away....please.

I am so thrilled to say that we just picked up our docs!!! Let the worrying end and let the planning begin.....yahoo:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Unfortunately, the TA that I was dealing with is no longer with the travel agency. It appears that she was let go of on Monday..meanwhile the owner advised me today that the docs having been sitting there for the past 3 weeks......

I am sure everyone is as anxious as I...

Can't wait to meet you all:):)

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to warn you all that I am ..how can I say this nicely..'Pooh' sized. I believe that was part of the reason why I backed out of the dismeet last cruise:)

So..I wanted to warn you all...trying to lose the weight..but many factors played role into how I became like this...so there ..I have come clean, and will not surprise any of you.

I hope you will all still want to meet.

Have a wonderful week..so little time so much to do .....:)

Remember to look for the green Mickey at the promenade lounge t spot us...

Vivig -
I can't speak for everyone, but I don't care what size you are. I happen to love Winnie the Pooh!

Glad you finally got your docs.
Look at these countdowns....I'm SO excited!
:bounce:

I am still waiting for my docs!

So, if you don't see me at 3:00, that means I am still back in Canada...

Anyway, would anyone of you stay in MCO Hyatt and would know if we can really leave the luggage for Hyatt to take it to the terminal even we don't have the DCL transfer plan?

Sk8*** Mom Thanks for your kind words:)

Little Twin Stars..I hope you have received word of your docs? I have read in previous posts about individuals leaving their bags to be transported from Hyatt and having them not arrive or arriving very late..my suggestion would be for you to post your question on the main boards. I am sure someone there will be able to provide some feedback. My recollection was that the experiences were not positive ones.

Look at our countdown clocks...I have soooo much deliverables at work prior to even thinking of packing and getting ready...I have a plan and hopefully can carry it out. Sometimes I question is it worth the effort to stress over getting ready to leave and then stress when you return to catch up....then I think of WDW and DCL and the answer is a definite YES!!!

Vivig
Just wanted to say thanks for arranging the meet. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I bet we all would change something about our appearance. With me it would be several things. :) I am right where you are on the stress of work versus packing. It will be worth it when we finally get there.

Little Twin Stars
What does your TA say about your docs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter