Roll Call: March 14, 04 Disney Wonder

Hi Vivig and Tross, Thanls for asking about the docs. No, I have not got them yet.

My TA said DCL said they would send them asap. To me it means nothing has been said.

Little Twin Stars

I hope since your documents are running a little latter than some of the rest of us you will have a wonderful upgrade.:D

Have you tried calling DCL yourself?

Little twin Stars, May I suggest calling DCL to just confirm that they have your name. That was my sanity check, may you get your docs very soon...

V

Congrats to you!!! Any upgrade for being soooo patient???

Little Twin Stars, That was a little to close for comfort. I would have been go'in nuts. Glad they got there:bounce:

We are happy for you Little Twin Stars. I hope everything was just as you wanted. Now you can really be excited!:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by sk8ingmom
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
(pardon my single digit dance)

Sk8ingmom, I am still at my double digit waiting period. You must be leaving for Orlando a few days earlier than me. Anyway, I would still LOVE to dance with you and will catch you on the SHIP!

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

I'm doing the single digit dance with you! We leave for Florida on Friday, March 12!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Queenvic princess:

Woo Hoo! We leave for Florida one week from today too! 3/12. I'll do the dance with you.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Has everyone packed yet? We are leaving Wendesday and I am so not packed!

IS everyone as excited as I am???

Have a gr8 weekend all:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Vivig
Has everyone packed yet? We are leaving Wendesday and I am so not packed! IS everyone as excited as I am???
Have a gr8 weekend all:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We are almost done packing. This week will be a busy week for me unfortunately. But the Florida sunshine will keep me going...

Vivig, great that you are leaving on Wed. Have a wonderful time at WDW and see you on WONDER.

:wave2:

Started packing this weekend. Now I have nothing to wear for the rest of the week. :teeth:

Queenvic princess:

Started packing for the 3 kids. DD #1 is all packed, #2 has clothes all over her floor (will be packed tonight), #3 DS also will be packed tonight. I have a busy week too and will be throwing things in a suitcase on Thurs night I'm sure. I leave on Friday. The thought of warm sun is keeping me going. It is snowing in RI right now. See you all on Sunday.
Debbie

Woke up to snow this morning! I just laid in bed thinking "4 more days, 4 more days"

I washed and packed all our summer clothes this weekend. To just add to the stress, we are in the process of selling our house SO on top or packing Thurs. night, I'll be cleaning the house since the realtor is having an open house while we are gone.

Friday morning we will all be out of the house by 7:30am, DH & DS will go to work/school for 1/2 day, I have to teach 2 classes, then we are meeting at the airport. I am already dreading our hectic Fri. morning! However, we should be at Downtown Disney by 7:30pm!!!

SK8*** mom
sounds like we have the same schedule. We fly out at 1:40 after a 1/2 day at school and plan to be checking into the BWV by 7 and over to Epcot soon after for DH's favorite Illuminations! 4 to go and counting!
Debbie

I was checking room availablity about two weeks ago on line and what I discovered is when I indicated we had children there was no room availability and when I indicated 2 adults only there was room availability. That to me means that they are probably at their limit for children on board. My suggestion for you all is to ensure you check the kids into the kids club as soon as you can. I know they say that they guarantee that there is space for all the children on board...however I have also heard that they run out of pagers at times.

Just my 2 cents for you all.

I cannot believe we have kept the secret from our son ....we are going to pick him up from school during lunch on Wednesday and leave immediately for the airport. Now some of you may say so what's the big deal...well as any of my friends will tell you I am not good at keeping secrets nor lying..I am an open book....whew two more days:)

Don't forget 3pm at the Promenade lounge.....

Have a safe trip to the ship everyone:):) See you on Sunday:wave:

Thanks Vivig for your tips. I think I will do the Club and Bridge tour Reservation right after lunch before the Shopping Presentation, Right after which I would come and meet you at 3:00.

Bye and see you! :)
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter