Roll Call for Mickey's Halloween Treat: Who's going and when?

DH, DD and I will be there on the 12th, first MHT and looking so forward to it, trying to figure out group costume for us.

Question, do they make you leave the park and then go back in for the party? or do you get a wrist band when you go in the park earlier in the day.

Thanks,
Lisa

DH, DD and I will be there on the 12th, first MHT and looking so forward to it, trying to figure out group costume for us.

Question, do they make you leave the park and then go back in for the party? or do you get a wrist band when you go in the park earlier in the day.

Thanks,
Lisa

You have to leave and then re-enter the park with your MHT tickets when it starts about an hour later.

We too are doing both this year.

MHT on 10/12 for Myself, DH and DD4 with friends: DW, DH and their DD4

Then 10/31 at WDW MNSSHP with just the three of us.:banana:

How cool! We are surprising our DD7 with MNSSHP, she has no idea and keeping it a secret is hard....

I won't be there and I usually hang out on the Creative Designs Board but thought I'd post this here for you guys:

halloweendlcopy.jpg

I will be there on the 5th with my 2 sons!! it's a surprise trip for my oldest's 11th birthday. Hope I can keep my mouth shut!

My sister (VegasMonarch) and I will be there with our mother on Oct 5th for a Ladies Only trip :woohoo: We are first-timers as well:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter