Roll call 3/13/2004 Western Magic cruisers...

My son is hoping to have a bunch of boys to play basketball with up on the 10th deck!

The only excursion we are doing is the dolphin encounter in Cozumel. Hoping to get some snorkeling in while in Cozumel too.

Only 3 weeks from tomorrow we leave! We are arriving in Florida on Friday night and staying at a hotel by the airport. We are coming into the North Orlando (Sanford) Airport, renting a car and driving to Cape Canaveral in the morning.

Deb

Hey there Trace and Merrypoppins, We are also doing the 7:30 GC sting ray excursion booked through Disney. My 11 year old son will also being shooting hoops and he will most likely have on his Terps t-shirt!!!

We are on 2nd seating and looking forward to meeting all of you!

Bee

Sign my son up for that game too! He turned 12 February 4th so we're doing a birthday party too. 2nd seating for dinner. He's big into skateboarding and bumming that he can't bring it with him. He's also a big soccer player. Video games too but that's kind of a given at this age.

DOCS ARRIVED TODAY!!! DOING THE HAPPY, 3 WEEKS AWAY FROM A CRUISE DANCE!!!!:bounce:

All Seasons Travel was nice enough to send three water wallets, one for each of us. Too bad I already bought some from DIS!!

I am psyched!!!

Decolady, how long did it take to get your order from the DIS? I was looking yesterday and only found 2 of our water wallets from 2001. I was thinking of ordering DIS ones. Did they arrive quickly?

Merry, I seem to remember that they came pretty quickly. I'm sure you would get them if you order today or tomorrow. Can you call in your order and ask a live person?

I'll have to go check. I'd sort of like to have a lime green DIS one, but just hadn't planned to get any since we had DCL ones from 2001. Thanks for letting me know that yours came quickly.

My DH says either that or we can get a couple from the surf shop on Friday night. I bet they'd have some, too.

Found it!!! We're with you on the 3/13 dw (37 - me) dh (37) - dd (6) and ds (9) - add to that the in-laws, too.

Even though it will be dh and my 3rd cruise it will be a host of 1sts for us all. 1st Disney for us - 1st overall for the kids and in-laws.

Sounds like we'll see some of you on the excursions - we're also doing sting ray - dh booked it so don't know the time - knowing him I bet it's the early time - and the catamaran sail and snorkel in cozumel.

If not there, we'll be at the late seating...

onceuponadream - glad to see a fellow Houstonian will be on the Magic- although, from the sound of it at my kids' school - no one will be left in Houston - they'll all be in Orlando!

Now, if I can just stay off these boards and get some work done around the house...

Hi Mickeymo!

I agree..everyone will be in Orlando. Welcome :) Got our cruise docs today!!!!!

What's the story on the water wallets? Are they important to have? Can they be purchased on the ship?

The birds are singing and the snow is melting here in Iowa.

You know it's a small world when..............
You find out that a fellow Girl Scout leader (and her family) who lives 4 blocks from you will be on the same cruise! ;)

The key to your room is also the card that you use to pay for anything you buy on the ship, so you have to carry it everywhere you go.

The water wallets are little plastic things on a string that can go around your neck. It seals tight enough that you can wear it in the water. They do sell DCL water wallets on the ship.

sigh, it's a good thing that there isn't a timer on how long I'm logged into the boards -

it's a big whine - but, I had to turn the heat back on in the house last night - it's tough to wait!!! Had to satisfy myself with a trip through the Disney store - all the swim stuff is out so it just made waiting that much harder...

Hello fellow cruisers!!

ONLY TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

We are all very excited here and can not wait!!!

Has anyone started packing yet????

2 weeks and counting, Bee

Haven't started packing yet, but, driving my dh crazy with the packing lists and the strategies of who's going to what line for which reservations once we board. Every time he opens his e-mail at work, he's got a new tidbit I've learned on the DIS boards. He's shaking his head at how much of a maniac I've become. I was never like this for our previous 2 non-disney non-kids cruises. He can already tell this won't include include all " 3 B's" of my favorite vacations - Books, Beaches, and Boring....I'm not even packing books, other than what I plan to read on the plane - It's been 5 years since we've seen Mickey and the gang, so he's forgotten how obsessed I can be..

DH got us the romantic escape at sea package (or whatever it's called). We are celebrating our 20th anniversary a little early since we know we won't be able to get away for a vacation in July. It allowed us to book our Palos reservations in advance along with our couple's massage. We are so thrilled that when we get on the ship we won't have to join the rush for the lines this time.

I haven't packed anything, but I have detailed lists. I also have a large bag of things I've picked up while shopping that are going in our suitcases. It seemed silly to put things like new sunglasses or wrinkle reducer away when I'll just have to get them back out again in a few days.

Merry P.

Wrinkle reducer is a great idea, I'll have to get some too. What time can you go to make Palo res and where do you go?

Thanks, Bee

Hi everyone! I just noticed the countdown to our cruise...:bounce: I am all packed but then I have to keep unpacking because I realize I packed something I wanted to wear before we leave. We had a bit of spring here in Wisconsin 55 degrees. My daughter is a CM on the ship and she told me last week the weather was soooo beautiful. I can hardly wait. We will be staying at the airport Hyatt the night before so maybe we'll see some of you there. We're traveling with my SIL and BIL and my 2yr. old red headed niece. She is so excited to see the princesses. My sister in law had her watch According to Jim last week and she just kept jumping up and down she was so excited to see Mickey!! ::MickeyMo

BeeSkip, 12:45 at Palo's is when/where you make reservations. Check your navigator. It is subject to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter