ROLL CALL: 12/27/2003 - Who's Goin'??

Thanks disneykins and sdoane!!!
We will have to make plans to meet somewhere when it gets alot closer!(I wish it was now, but a watched pot never boils, as my mom would say.):smooth:
If everything falls according to plans, our ceremony is supposed to happen; of all days, on January 1st, so that is our day at sea. I will let you all know how things progress, I am coordinating with Cathy at Fairytale Weddings.
I also already have my gown, veil, shoes, and other little things here at my home.
Between my schooling and this, my nerves are wrecked, but I wouldn't want it any other way.:jester:

Can't wait to meet all of you!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Lisa

We were able to call DVC services today and we are really really going. We have our room and everything. Now I can breath and relax!

Wow - We were way back on page 14!!:rolleyes:

How's everyone doing? I don't know about you, but here outside Philly, we've had more snow than I can remember. The kids and I have spent a lot of time talking about the cruise.

In fact, I just got my Passporter which had made it seem a bit closer and helped us forget the winter dolldrums a bit!!

Spring is comin!!

:p

Hi all!!! How's everyone? I agree with ExecuMom, I for one am tired of snow!!!!:bounce: I wish spring would get here real fast!:Pinkbounc
It is hard to believe, we are all at under 300 days!!!:bounce: :bounce:
I wish it would get here sooner, but I guess the thought of it makes it more exciting!
I will be starting spring break from my classes next Monday, hard to believe that i'm halfway through this semester. Time is flying.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Everything is coming along with my renewal plans, starting to gather little things up. Thanks to all of you that responded to my request. It would be great to have a party with all of my fellow DISers. Hav a good week and keep thinking of December!!!:jester: :jester:

Lisa:earsgirl:

With all the excitement on the DIS boards, I broke down and bought a Passporter yesterday. I'm now eager to read all about it. I only have 20 more days for my 4 day cruise. We went cruise shopping all day today. I'm looking forward to December 7 day cruise, because I already know that the 4 day is going to be way too short!

Well, sdoane aren't you the lucky one!! I'd take a 4-day cruise right about now!! Enjoy.

Tibbles - such good news on your vow renewal!! We'll have to start planning a meeting time and place for the group. Please let us know if we can help with anything.

Stay warm and think Spring!

Michele

ExecMom...We decided we needed to take little cruise to help us get to our "big" one in December. Otherwise we would become a bunch of crazy people! (Not like we already aren't!):crazy:

Tibbles - we would love to come to your vow renewal ceremony! We considered doing this ourselves, but decided to spend the money on other special things. This would be great to see though! Just don't make it too early in the morning, we plan on partying until the wee hours on New Year's Eve (OUR anniversary). :)

We lost a few people since I last posted, but we still have 4 adults and 2 children ages 10 and 8 for sure. We may have another family of 4, not sure yet.

hi everyone!!! thanks for all the responses for our happy day!!!I might need a little help with things when the time comes for the ceremony, so we will keep everyone in mind. I might need someone to help me with my gown(getting it on, it is heavy!!!) I would love to have anyone who wants to help, all you have to do is ask. We will all have to definitely arrange a meeting time and place before it. I can't wait to meet you all!!!
Thanks, ExecuMom and BethC and all of you!!!:bounce: :bounce:
As far as I know, the ceremony is supposed to be around 4:00ish on Jan.1st.:p
The more I think about it, the more excited I get!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Have a great day all!!

Lisa:earsgirl: :wave:

Tibbles, I will be more than happy to help you with anything that you will need. It is going to be a once in the lifetime event for yourself, husband and son!

Suzanne

Hi everyone,

Haven't been here for awhile, busy time with kids exams and such. Cant believe we're under 300 days. I remember when we passed 400 days and it doesn't seem that long ago. Really getting tired of the snow up here too, though you'd think we'd be used to it.

Lisa, Looking forward to your renewal ceremony. We're cruising Hawaii in July 2004 and hoping to do ours there. It will be our 25th anniversary and we honeymooned in Hawaii.

Michelle, where did you get the Passporter, we cant find them in our bookstores?

Suzanne, enjoy your 4 day. It will be a good prep for New Years, you can get to know the ship since they are nearly identical.

People keep asking if we're worried about cruising if we're at war. We cruised the Magic in December '01 right after 9/11 and didn't worry. If anything the extra security made us feel safer.

disneykins...What cruiseline are you taking for your Hawaiin cruise. We were going to start looking into doing a Hawaiin cruise in the next couple of years. Getting spoiled with cruises where you just need to unpack once.;)

sdoane
The only one that does 7 day round trip from Honolulu seems to be Norwegian. I think they do 3 or 4 islands and the rest are at sea days.

I was just wondering how everyone was doing? Are any of you getting snow yet?

sdoane, so glad you checked in!

I wish I could say "no" on the snow, but here in Philly we've had a very snowy winter. We've had more snow this winter than in the last 25 years.

Today, however is a warm, spring day. There are still some snow piles, but melting quickly.

Made my flight reservations for the cruise this week and booked at the Radisson too. Great deals on both! It brought things a bit closer.

Happy St. Patty's Day:bounce:

Michele

The snow is starting to melt around here, too but its still about 3 feet deep on the side of the roads. Beautiful sunny day today, hope to get out and walk a bit but there are puddles everywhere.
We're booked at the Radisson too the night before so maybe we'll meet up before boarding.
Sdoane. Have a Wonderful time next week on your cruise.

It's been beautiful here, most of the snow is melted. :)

We're also booked at the Radisson the night before, maybe we can arrange a meet then?

Just wanted to let you know that we made it back yesterday from our cruise. We all had a wonderful time and can't wait for our 7 day cruise in December! We even came home with a nice tan eventhough the water wasn't that warm. I can only imagine what it will be in December!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter