ROLL CALL: 12/27/2003 - Who's Goin'??

ExecuMom

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
There's 7 of us going on our 3rd DCL MAGICAL cruise!!

We love the DIS board and would love to get to know any of you who are going to be joining us.
:Pinkbounc

Hopefully, it will make the time go faster!!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Michele

My DH, DS,(12 1/2 yrs. old at time of sail date) and myself can't wait to be there!:bounce:
It will be sooo fun. My DH told me that this cruise will be my Christmas gift, my graduation gift, (I will gratuate from PSU hopefully on Dec. 20th., and my anniversary gift-Jan.5, 2004: it will be 17 years and going strong!!)

Maybe we can get together to meet there. I know what you mean about time going slow, I wish it would get here:Pinkbounc

Oh, well. we will just have to keep "glued" to the dis board. :jester:

Lisa:smooth:

Tibbles -

We live in PA too! Just outside of Philly. Congrats on your graduation - all the special occassions will make the cruise an even more magical celebration!!

This is our 3rd cruise (most recently did Western on 8/3) and we can hardly wait to go!!

Here's our line-up

Michele (me)
Mark (DH)
Matthew (DS -14 1/2 at time of cruise)
Sean (DS 11 at time of cruise)
Chris (my brother)
Julie (neice - 8 1/2 at time of cruise)
Barbara (mother)

We will be flying down on the 26th and staying at the airport Hyatt again. I'm doing our airfair on our own again.

Well, stay in touch- and maybe others will join our roll-call!

Michele

We will be on the boat also! It is going to be myself, my 4 year old daughter, and my parents! It will be our 2nd 7 day cruise with disney and our 3rd disney cruise! We are coming from Tampa, so we will be driving over the morning of our cruise!

Michele.....glad to see you booked again!!!! We also were on the 8/3 cruise this year. My DD is bugging to book for this January while she is home from college, but I don't think it will happen.

We are booked for July 19th of 2003. Can't wait!!!

MJ

MJ -

Great to hear you booked again, too. I booked the day after we got home from our 8/3 cruise (only sorry I didn't do it on-board to get the credit)

I have a picture of my DS and I on the Fury from Key West with the Magic behind us as wallpaper on my computer, so I'm reminded everyday of our great cruise.

Can't wait to go again.

Keep in touch!

Michele

MJ -

Great to hear you booked again, too. I booked the day after we got home from our 8/3 cruise (only sorry I didn't do it on-board to get the credit)

I have a picture of my DS and I on the Fury from Key West with the Magic behind us in the background, as wallpaper on my computer, so I'm reminded everyday of our great cruise!

Can't wait to go again.

Keep in touch!

Michele

Hi Michele, We will be on our third DCL cruise also on the 27th. It will be me DW, DS 16, DD 14. We'll probably do Christmas at OKW first and then the cruise. We did that last Christmas. This year we're staying home in the cold. Don't know if we can handle the wait. We'll have to plan an onboard meet when we get closer to the sail date.
Tony and Debbie

Tony and Debbie -

Great to hear from you!! We feel the same about the wait - it seems so far away. Sound like our children will be around the same age (My DS will be 14 1/2 when we go).

Would love to hear any tips or experiences you want to share about the holiday cruise (weather, festivities, etc.) as we'e only done them in the summer.

It would be great to all get together on board, especially as we share and talk over the next 12+ months!!

Have a great week!

Michele

We will be joining you. I can't wait. It will be myself, husband and then 3 1/2 year old daughter. We sailed on the 4 day last February and can't wait to go again. My daughter still talks about the "Mickey ship" all the time.

My daughter will be 4 1/2 when we cruise. She loved the club this past July when we were on Mickey's boat. I literally had to drag her out!

We'll be there. I'm taking DW for her "39th" Birthday (New Year's Day). It will be our second cruise.

Welcome aboard! We can't wait. Last time we were on the 7 day on the Western and we are all looking forward to the Eastern side this time.

Welcome!! This will be our third cruise - 2nd Eastern.

Looks like our list is growing!

welcome aboard dmadman. We watched the Magic sail yesterday (on the webcam) and went straight to the Palo menus to select our dinner. How will we ever get through the next 400 or so days.
Tony

Hi all! We will be there too, and can't wait!! We booked over a year and a half ago, hard to believe we still have over a year to go. :)

My husband and I were married on New Year's Eve and we will be celebrating our 15th anniversary onboard. We're really looking forward to that!

We have friends traveling with us as well and between us we have 4 of the secret porthole rooms booked. Together we will be 6 adults, 13yo girl, 10yo girl, 8yo boy, 8yo boy, 7yo girl, 7yo girl and 6yo boy. Whew!!

Only 425 days to go!

Welcome aboard, Beth. Looks like we're gonna be neighbours. We got a secret porthole room too, there cant be many left.
Tony and Debbie

We'll be there too! Me + my DH and my sister , brother in law, niece, and nephew. We booked while on the Wonder in April. My DH said go pick out a nice souvenir and I said how about another cruise so here we come.

Looks like our group is growing!!!

Beth - we'll be with our three kids boys 14 and 11 and girl 8. I'm sure they'll meet in the club.

424 days and counting!!

Michele:bounce: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter