ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please add me to the list. We’re in the waiting stage! Had offer accepted this week. Here’s my info...hoping to close ASAP.

We went through DVC resale. Company was quick to give me a call, super friendly, was very flexible on the offer I was putting together for the seller (I did not feel pressured).

Jbreen2010---$94-$23984-225-SSR-Jun-0/19, 225/20, 225/21, 225/22- sent 7/1
Congrats on your offer being accepted and welcome to the waiting room! :)

Day 31 of ROFR for me on my potential Poly contract. I'm expecting it to continue to be a slow process and not hear anything for another 10 days at the very least.
Same, we are at 33 or 34 days for Poly but I’m trying not to count! Hopefully next week so we can move on to the next stage of waiting... :tongue:

Higher per point than I wanted to pay. But 50 pointers with June Use Year are pretty shy about making an appearance!

ZoneTEN---$170-$9348-50-BCV-Jun-48/19, 50/20, 50/21, 50/22- sent 6/18
Are the 19 points banked?

Higher per point than I wanted to pay. But 50 point Beach Club with June Use Year are pretty shy about making an appearance!

And definitely cheaper than adding those points direct. 😉 I had the same issue with adding on to my August UY BCV points. I almost considered going direct, but the perfect contract finally showed up.

Absolutely LilyJC. I also looked into direct after months of looking on the resale market. This finally came up, and while probably overpriced, I'm still saving $2750 over direct. Not to mention all of the time spent checking numerous resale sites multiple times a day. Sanity comes at a price🙃.

Today is day 42 for us too (SSR). This is our first resale contract. Who notifies us of it passing ROFR? Disney, our agent, the title company?

Today is day 45 for us (VGF) and I’m praying we pass today!! I’ve been on pins and needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter