ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not! My fingers are crossed for you!
Thanks!!
I already see a few that look good for the next try so if they are going to take it I hope they don’t wait the full 30 days. Some of these asking prices are nuts now. I thought I was on the high side with this one at $105 but $115 for SSR?? Granted it has banked 2017 points but that is crazy.

I saw other folks passing today so I decided to contact my broker and, after a little bit of checking, he told us we passed yesterday (he was traveling so he didn't have a chance to notify us right away)!! We are SO excited to now be DVC owners. Pixie dust to everyone else waiting!
Making Moore Memories---$99-$21172-200-SSR-Oct-0/16, 0/17, 106/18, 200/19- sent 6/19, passed 7/6

Congrats!!
I think this means mine is going
the taken route....again. My SSR 200 pt @ 105 was sent 6/15...sigh. What does a gal have to do to get a DVC contract through ROFR?
I'm hoping for you too.... It is still crazy on what they take and pass- even when some are at the same price per point....

Awww Yay!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats....
Thank you!
I was taking a cue from Making More Memories and had just hit send on an email to my broker asking for status. The emails must have crossed paths lol. I really hope the second half of this process is a bit easier. I guess I need to check out that forum thread and see how things normally progress.

Thank you!
I was taking a cue from Making More Memories and had just hit send on an email to my broker asking for status. The emails must have crossed paths lol. I really hope the second half of this process is a bit easier. I guess I need to check out that forum thread and see how things normally progress.
Excited to be your Saratoga Springs neighbor :)

Thank you!
Yay!!! I’m so excited for you. Keeping my fingers crossed that mine passes also. I have good feelings about it! Lol.

Congrats again.

Just followed up with my broker. They said they’ve gotten a bunch of waivers today but nothing past 6/21 yet... I’m so impatient!! Lol

not really a surprise, but we got through!

dad_at_blt---$140-$24622-165-BLT-Feb-0/17, 148/18, 165/19, 165/20- sent 6/18, passed 7/6
Congrats! Howdy neighbor!

I saw other folks passing today so I decided to contact my broker and, after a little bit of checking, he told us we passed yesterday (he was traveling so he didn't have a chance to notify us right away)!! We are SO excited to now be DVC owners. Pixie dust to everyone else waiting!
Making Moore Memories---$99-$21172-200-SSR-Oct-0/16, 0/17, 106/18, 200/19- sent 6/19, passed 7/6
Welcome home soon!
Is everyone ready for this news.....we passed!!!!!!! pixiedust: Finally!!!!! I am so excited. It only took 4 tries and about 5 months. Now I can sit back, wait for estoppel and closing.
Woohoo!

sunnygirl8503---$95-$10126-100-BRV@WL-Dec-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 100/19- sent 6/22, passed 7/6
Congrats!

awesome! great contract and happy to have you as an SSR neighbor.

We passed!! We passed!!
sunnygirl8503---$95-$10126-100-BRV@WL-Dec-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 100/19- sent 6/22, passed 7/6

Congrats! Looks like you had a pretty short wait too. Surprising given the holiday week.

Is everyone ready for this news.....we passed!!!!!!! pixiedust: Finally!!!!! I am so excited. It only took 4 tries and about 5 months. Now I can sit back, wait for estoppel and closing.

Congrats! I’m so happy for you. Good for you for not giving up. They can’t take them all! :) Enjoy your new points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter