ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catniprules---$105-$18243-160-SSR-Feb-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 7/4

This is my first try and hoping that it passes ROFR. Excited, but nervous.

Congrats I think you will get pass - I wouldn't worry just be excited and not nervous!

Catniprules---$105-$18243-160-SSR-Feb-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 7/4

This is my first try and hoping that it passes ROFR. Excited, but nervous.
I should soon hear the result of mine which is SSR with the same price per point. It should give you an idea (but not a guarantee) of what may happen with your ROFR. I have found that there are no guarantees with this process and sometimes it feels like they just put the stuff on the board and then throw darts to make the determination.

I have two different AKV contracts in right now for ROFR. One for 225 points at $110 and one for 250 points at $108. I am pretty worried they won’t pass ROFR. It looked better last month when we started out, but prices for ROFR for AKV have gone up since then

I have two different AKV contracts in right now for ROFR. One for 225 points at $110 and one for 250 points at $108. I am pretty worried they won’t pass ROFR. It looked better last month when we started out, but prices for ROFR for AKV have gone up since then

I have one in for $105 and DisneynBison just passed at $105, so no reason to worry yet.

Eaglesrest---$105-$10500-100-AUL-Feb-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 100/20-Subsidised- sent 7/5

Contract number 3! A different UY to the SSR which I'm a bit concerned about but couldn't resist the subs and low price per point, albeit stripped.

Great contract what broker was that from?

twinsouvenirs---$155-$26128-160-VGF-Aug-0/17, 117/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 7/2

Can’t close till 8/12

good luck! I had been watching that contract in case mine got ROFR'd or didn't close or the sellers backed out... Also with the dawning realization that I really "wanted" 160 points rather than 100 points. Even though I don't really NEED them... Glad to see you got a good price.

I agree AKV has gone up alot. We bought a couple months ago and I've noticed a $7 to 10 increase in the average closing price paid. Makes me glad we bought instead of watch for awhile.
Agreed! We sent our first AKV contract to ROFR in March for $95pp and Disney took it and the one that we finally got through in May was $104pp. We weren't thrilled to have to go up that much but that's what it took to get it through. I honestly think even $1 less pp and we would have lost it, based on the ROFR posts.

I have one in for $105 and DisneynBison just passed at $105, so no reason to worry yet.
Be afraid, be very afraid. :sad2::rolleyes2

I had one at $105 which passed :yay:::yes::but another also at $105 which was taken. :earseek:

Yes October UY. :scratchin

I have another at $111 in ROFR but with seller paying closing. :wizard::tinker:

Be afraid, be very afraid. :sad2::rolleyes2

I had one at $105 which passed :yay:::yes::but another also at $105 which was taken. :earseek:

Yes October UY. :scratchin

I have another at $111 in ROFR but with seller paying closing. :wizard::tinker:

I think I have to agree with this assessment. Every time I felt myself getting comfortable and thinking I was going to pass-nope (three unsuccessful attempts under my belt since Feb). As I said in a previous post you can use other ROFR information as a guide but nothing is a guarantee in this process. I am on day 21 (20 depending on how you start counting) and still waiting. Someone passed last week at day 15 (or around that time) with the same resort (SSR) but different use year at $5 a point less than me. I am not optimistic at this point because, based on current pass rates, I should have had my pass by now. I really hope that the holiday threw a wrench in the review process. I am aready looking at contracts available so as soon as I get my 4th taken notice in a row I am ready to go for try number 5. This is not meant to be discouraging but the reality in this process is there are no guarantees. I hope your ROFR passes, actually I hope everyone gets a pass! We had too make taken there for a while it is great to hear when someone gets one through.

I think I have to agree with this assessment. Every time I felt myself getting comfortable and thinking I was going to pass-nope (three unsuccessful attempts under my belt since Feb). As I said in a previous post you can use other ROFR information as a guide but nothing is a guarantee in this process. I am on day 21 (20 depending on how you start counting) and still waiting. Someone passed last week at day 15 (or around that time) with the same resort (SSR) but different use year at $5 a point less than me. I am not optimistic at this point because, based on current pass rates, I should have had my pass by now. I really hope that the holiday threw a wrench in the review process. I am aready looking at contracts available so as soon as I get my 4th taken notice in a row I am ready to go for try number 5. This is not meant to be discouraging but the reality in this process is there are no guarantees. I hope your ROFR passes, actually I hope everyone gets a pass! We had too make taken there for a while it is great to hear when someone gets one through.

I think the holiday and vacation schedules have definitely slowed things down this week--hang in there!

passed! and a relatively quick turnaround from Disney as well!

:yay::rockband::yay:

PsycProfPlum---$100-$13563-130-SSR-Aug-46/17, 84/18, 130/19-seller pays 2018 due- sent 6/20, passed 7/5

Disney didn't seem to blink at my SSR at $100/pt so I bet your $105 flies.
Congrats!!
I think this means mine is going
the taken route....again. My SSR 200 pt @ 105 was sent 6/15...sigh. What does a gal have to do to get a DVC contract through ROFR?

ajjonesehc---$140-$23349-160-BLT-Mar-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/20-Seller pays closing- sent 6/21, passed 7/6
ajjonesehc---$140-$23349-160-BLT-Mar-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/20-Seller pays closing- sent 6/21, passed 7/6

Woohoo! Fifth time is the charm!
Congrats! Wow, I guess I was wrong about the snail’s pace. Great to see passes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter