ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some people have been having issues with their title companies, so just wanted to say that although I heard Magic Vacation Title was slow, they have been very fast and efficient. I'm pleasantly surprised and would recommend DVC resale market and Magic Vacation Title. I got my docs almost immediately after hearing I passed ROFR, I overnighted the docs with the included fedex label, and heard the day after they received them that it was closed.

I know some people have been having issues with their title companies, so just wanted to say that although I heard Magic Vacation Title was slow, they have been very fast and efficient. I'm pleasantly surprised and would recommend DVC resale market and Magic Vacation Title. I got my docs almost immediately after hearing I passed ROFR, I overnighted the docs with the included fedex label, and heard the day after they received them that it was closed.

I had the same fabulous experience with Magic Vacation Title as you did, vanjust14 :cool1: I received my closing documents only 9 days after my ROFR waiver :thumbsup2 Mason Title was also great as I received my closing documents in 8 days :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Were you the one that had Disney calling you up to offer you more BLT points direct right after yours was taken, despite not even being on a waitlist?

That to me says that their waitlists must not be very long. The buying binge they went on at the beginning of this year probably sated the direct demand they had. It appears right now might be a sweet spot for buying bargains on resale. That's what I'm hoping anyway. We'll see!

Yes we were called after the first one did not pass really not on a wait list but had told him we did not like CC but would not mind BLT in October but not really on official wait list at all.

You can call First American directly and ask for your closing agent. If you want the phone number, PM me, and I can give it to you.

I have the toll free number that is on the contract, TexasChick123 but is there another number that is better, more direct :confused3 If so, I will send you a PM :goodvibes

almost at 30 days and nothing i just wish they would hurry up. we are not trying again since by the time it was said and done it would mess with our planned trip for next year so renting it is. we might visit it in the future if this one is taken. got a dvc come for our chat thing in the mail the other day no dvc im not paying your high prices :rolleyes1

These aren't huge companies, so it just depends on volume and how many title agents are working at any given time. I had a quick closing with first american title, and a slightly longer but perfectly fine one with magic vacation title. It could easily have gone the other way.

The issue is that we're so excited to get the transaction done that every day seems interminable. But once they're done, they're DONE, and you don't have to worry about it for that contract ever again. So just stay focused on the prize and know that it'll all be over soon. :)

We just found out our Polynesian contract passed.

kenyoncad---$138-$22465-150-PVB-Dec-69/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 2/15, passed 3/4

We have another contract pending at Animal Kingdom, that was sent about a week later, hopefully we hear about that one soon too.

Seems like they have really picked up the pace in the last couple of weeks, hopefully they keep it up.

Good luck to everyone else.

These aren't huge companies, so it just depends on volume and how many title agents are working at any given time. I had a quick closing with first american title, and a slightly longer but perfectly fine one with magic vacation title. It could easily have gone the other way.

The issue is that we're so excited to get the transaction done that every day seems interminable. But once they're done, they're DONE, and you don't have to worry about it for that contract ever again. So just stay focused on the prize and know that it'll all be over soon. :)

What's really interesting in all of this is when it's your first contract -- each day feels like an eternity. With this latest BWV add-on, I couldn't even recall when we submitted to ROFR and then out of the blue I got the confirmation we passed. So much less stressful when you're not needing the points NOW NOW NOW like the first time.

What's really interesting in all of this is when it's your first contract -- each day feels like an eternity. With this latest BWV add-on, I couldn't even recall when we submitted to ROFR and then out of the blue I got the confirmation we passed. So much less stressful when you're not needing the points NOW NOW NOW like the first time.

I agree. When I saw the email from my broker, I was surprised. I didn’t expect it that soon.

I agree. When I saw the email from my broker, I was surprised. I didn’t expect it that soon.

What's pretty funny is that since this contract is for my parents, my dad has been bugging me about when it's going to pass (and he already has addonitis), because he can't wait to book his first stay.

The other rookie mistake he keeps making (despite my telling him otherwise) is that he keeps thinking he's going to be able to book a standard view studio sometime in the next three months. I've literally told him this isn't happening at least 3 times. Doesn't seem to matter -- all he can do is focus on how many days he could stay if only he could get those standard view rooms.

I've created a monster.

I have also had a great experience with Magic vacation title and DVC resale market. Will be using again!

I haven’t posted on here before, but have been watching a lot lately to see how many contracts were passing...we just submitted on 2/13 and found out today that we passed!!! I am shocked at how quickly it happened! Don’t think it’s truly set in yet that we are owners! Guess it won’t until we get our closing docs! I’m so excited!

Tink0283---$157-$16911-100-PVB-Aug-161/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 2/13, passed 3/4

Mickbee---$165-$1909-10-BCV-Dec-0/17, 0/18, 20/19, 10/20- sent 2/17, passed 3/4

Mickbee---$165-$2769-15-BCV-Dec-0/17, 0/18, 30/19, 15/20- sent 2/17, passed 3/4

Mickbee---$165-$2769-15-BCV-Dec-0/17, 0/18, 30/19, 15/20- sent 2/17, passed 3/4

We heard some great news today too!!

Thanks for the well wishes along the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter