ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you grabbed one? Which one did you grab? My wife said "fine buy yourself one but it comes out of your account". We only have a joint account, lol.
Grabbed the 40-pointer with 22 points banked (2042). I tried for the 50-pointer with 100 available (50 banked from 2022), but wasn't fast enough. I don't mind OKW, but not my favorite and I don't own other points there, but adding an extra 40 for SAP at $80 a point seemed like a no-brainer.

Grabbed the 40-pointer with 22 points banked (2042). I tried for the 50-pointer with 100 available (50 banked from 2022), but wasn't fast enough. I don't mind OKW, but not my favorite and I don't own other points there, but adding an extra 40 for SAP at $80 a point seemed like a no-brainer.
This is definitely making me feel better about my $87 pp contract in ROFR. The seller is paying closing in my case so I still come put a little ahead of these new contacts.

Here's hoping!

we enquired about a VBR and the agent said that they wouldn’t present the offer to the seller (even though IMO it was over priced)
I remember reading some place that the agent has to present the offer, no matter what it is. Maybe it is not true but sounds like someone was just looking out for their own commission or knew the seller would be upset. Either way, they should just be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!