ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would suck even worst then getting it taken in ROFR. Would kinda suck for the broker as well.

Sure would. However once the seller signs the contract if they back out I believe they owe the Broker the full commission. At least that how the contract was worded the one time I sold.

Do sellers ever back out after they have Ben sent the closing documents to sign? Just curious as I wait for them to return their closing documents.
It has been reported here on Disboards that it has happened, so you might want to hold off with the final payment until the seller has returned their documents to the closing company. Return the closing documents, but not the payment so that your money isn't tied up for as long as it takes the closing company to refund your money back to you. You will not lose it but it might take awhile to get it back.

It has been reported here on Disboards that it has happened, so you might want to hold off with the final payment until the seller has returned their documents to the closing company. Return the closing documents, but not the payment so that your money isn't tied up for as long as it takes the closing company to refund your money back to you. You will not lose it but it might take awhile to get it back.
Oh dang. I already sent funds. I have limited time to go do that kind stuff coming up here… so I wanted to get it done… hopefully they don’t back out.

I could be wrong but I thought the instant sale price was something that would only apply if you accept it?

It’s an option after 30 days. This is a cut and past of what was sent to me:

“Your participation in the Guarantee Buy It program is completely optional and there is no requirement to sell us your contract; we simply provide an assurance that we will deliver you results in 30 days or provide you a guaranteed sale option under the following terms.”

It’s an option after 30 days. This is a cut and past of what was sent to me:

“Your participation in the Guarantee Buy It program is completely optional and there is no requirement to sell us your contract; we simply provide an assurance that we will deliver you results in 30 days or provide you a guaranteed sale option under the following terms.”

Thanks! When I inquired I decided against it and try for 2 weeks at a slightly higher price. It sold in that timeframe so I didn’t look further.

Thanks! When I inquired I decided against it and try for 2 weeks at a slightly higher price. It sold in that timeframe so I didn’t look further.

Same here. Mine sold in 7 days at a much higher price.

With the Guaranteed Buy program you (the seller) have to pay closing costs too.

We are UK and we go twice a year... !
We’ve done twice in the past 7 months but once our little one hits school in September, it ties us down more 😩 Europe we can plan last minute and hop across a couple of times throughout the year. Not to mention paying for his school too!

I put an offer in for SSR a March use year with 175 points. No points this year, full points 2024. It was up for $115 a point, I put in $92 as I’d seen some going through at that and it’s basically a stripped contract but was knocked back.

RuntheMouse---$90-$15301-150-BRV@WL-Aug-0/22, 300/23, 150/24-Seller pay admin fee- sent 2/2

I‘m pretty sure we’re going to wake up the ROFR monster with this one but you have to try right?
15300 or 13500? Regardless- this is exactly what I want!

Nice job and good luck with ROFR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter