ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck with the "close quick" part of the process :/ Hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you
We passed ROFR & Estoppel issued on PVB on 4/27 and still waiting on a final piece of paperwork from seller as of today
We passed ROFR & Estoppel issued on BCV on 5/18 and no paperwork back from the seller yet, as of today
Thank you!! Yeah I’m afraid the next part in the process could take some time. I’ve got the points to snag the 2 studios and pretty sure the 1br will be avail by the time I close…even if I have to walk it. Sigh…time to head over to the “Closing time” thread 😂😂

LOL- its so true/hard to maintain self control when it comes to DVC! I completely understand your RIV resale restrictions concern...luckily for my family its our #1 DVC resort for so many reasons (hopefully that doesn't change anytime in the foreseeable future 😎)
I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing a contract at RIV maybe in the future after I start exploring all of the resorts after closing on my first contract.

We are back at it! Attempt #5. Instead of going international seller for SSR, we decided on a resort in active sales. Hopefully this gets us through.

whochschild---$165-$26097-150-VGF-Aug-0/21, 79/22, 150/23- sent 5/10

whochschild—-$165-$26097-150-VGF-Aug-0/21,79/22,150/23- sent 5/10, passed 5/28

So excited! First time members! After waiting 50 days for our 4th SSR to be taken, I’m so glad we passed, and I cannot believe it was only 18 days!

whochschild—-$165-$26097-150-VGF-Aug-0/21,79/22,150/23- sent 5/10, passed 5/28

So excited! First time members! After waiting 50 days for our 4th SSR to be taken, I’m so glad we passed, and I cannot believe it was only 18 days!
That's awesome! Seems like some resorts fly through at high speed where others take forever. I'm waiting on word from 5/12 for OKW so am guessing they will take their sweet time LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter