ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Okie-land---$124-$11244-80-OKW-Aug-0/20, 0/21, 81/22, 80/23- sent 4/21
Still waiting. I think I’m right on the border between Pass/Taken and sitting in their “too close to call” stack. If it gets Taken, I will immediately bid on the next best deal I find at a price I think has the slightest chance of passing. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

My plan is to pick up multiple 75-100pt contracts at various resorts as prices dip through the growing recession, then grab a minimum point DLT as a current member when sales open.

Still waiting. I think I’m right on the border between Pass/Taken and sitting in their “too close to call” stack. If it gets Taken, I will immediately bid on the next best deal I find at a price I think has the slightest chance of passing. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

My plan is to pick up multiple 75-100pt contracts at various resorts as prices dip through the growing recession, then grab a minimum point DLT as a current member when sales open.
I’m waiting on an OKW(E) contract I sent 4/29 so hopefully they’ll release the OKW decisions soon!

I googled the Tahiti Village time share in Vegas and there are several studios and 1 bedrooms on a few resale sites where the price is Free. A lot of people just trying to get out from under the yearly maintenance fees.
I think this is the case for many other timeshares. My friend recently got Wyndham Timeshare, free from another person. Apparently, they got tired of paying the MFs and just wanted to get rid of it. I can't ever imagine just giving away my DVC contracts to a random person. Hopefully, DVC will never get that way.

The_MT---$140-$24579-160-AKV-Aug-160/21, 320/22, 160/23- sent 4/26, taken 5/24

No surprise but it still stings 😭
It's crazy what they've been doing with AKV lately....our 160 point $141/point wad taken last month. We're on to round 2 for $200 points at $155/point and an international seller. Really hoping this will pass. We passed our 50 point contract at the end of April and just closed (waiting on our member # to get our points) and we're anxious to get a core contract so we can book for February.

It's crazy what they've been doing with AKV lately....our 160 point $141/point wad taken last month. We're on to round 2 for $200 points at $155/point and an international seller. Really hoping this will pass. We passed our 50 point contract at the end of April and just closed (waiting on our member # to get our points) and we're anxious to get a core contract so we can book for February.
Never in my wildest dreams would be needing $155/pt from an international seller to clear AKV. Unbelievable!

Ok- who’s bidding on the Grand Cal $265/point contracts on Fidelity?

It’s my use year but I don’t need Grand Cal points!!
There is a VGC listed for $255/pt. Yes it's stripped but it seems like VGC is the canary in the coal mine for DVC prices in the near future.

Ok- who’s bidding on the Grand Cal $265/point contracts on Fidelity?

It’s my use year but I don’t need Grand Cal points!!
It's not my use year or my addonitis would be so tempted by the 50 point contracts. I think I bought too soon, but there's nothing I can do about it now. Open to adding to it later on if necessary, but trying not to get carried away!

There is a VGC listed for $255/pt. Yes it's stripped but it seems like VGC is the canary in the coal mine for DVC prices in the near future.
I think we (the Captain America Avengers.... is that our name?) are trying to push VGC lower than that if possible. If/when I start trying for my next VGC I would hold firm on 240 or lower for something like that and even less for a bigger contract. I spy a 320 point one I might try and go for if the price is right..... Most of these contracts are on the market well over 30 days.

For background, the VGC I'm in ROFR for had all of its 2022 points plus some from 2021 and was for 255 (so that's a baseline for me for a contract with most of the points). With some adjustment higher for a very small contract as those seem to go for more......

The_MT---$140-$24579-160-AKV-Aug-160/21, 320/22, 160/23- sent 4/26, taken 5/24

No surprise but it still stings 😭
Wow, this leaves me no hope for our 200 point at $136/pp. Ours is not nearly as loaded as this, but it seems like they aren't letting anything through on AKV these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter