ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My broker site said that we passed the first stage of ROFR (title check/deed) and now are in the second stage but then said it will likely be two more weeks... it already 21 days so I’m still hoping that was the overestimate so I do not reach out again to just check in 😬.

we also have been told by one broker that they have sent out emails telling their clients that it is a great time to sell and that prices continue to rise. Perhaps that is helping drive the thought up that the bidding will ensue and the higher prices continue.

The prices sure are climbing!

MinnieSueB---$165-$17140-100-VGF-Dec-0/19, 0/20, 100/21, 100/22-seller paying dues- sent 3/11, passed 4/1

FINALLY! I'm done for awhile at least until prices come back down.
Bought resale SSR (200) during shutdown
Bought direct RIV (200) when they opened back up
and GFV after staying there in Jan

Hope everyone else hears soon!

MinnieSueB---$165-$17140-100-VGF-Dec-0/19, 0/20, 100/21, 100/22-seller paying dues- sent 3/11, passed 4/1

Ooo I hope this bodes well for me, very similar one out through about a week later 🤞

Seems like there are many investor listings that are stripped too. They must have paid a lot at the foreclosure auction and now driving the prices up at the resale market. Such a bummer.
How can you tell that it’s an investor listing?

GFV was very nice when I stayed there last. It was between GFV, BLT and the Poly. I chose the Poly due to the amount of studios. I sometimes wish I would have gotten GFV. I can always visit...

Last edited:
View attachment 566351

Is it normal for dues to be required at closing for the following year?

DVC started requiring that within the past few years if the closing will happen at the very end of the year. Note that if you were to purchase this and close anytime before Dec 1st that you do not pay the dues with the closing. DVC would bill you normally.

Hooray!!

I can’t believe how much prices have jumped since this was sent to ROFR a few weeks ago!
Side note: does anyone know if the rest of the process goes quicker on DVC’s end if you are an existing member? Same UY and Home Resort as first contract.

Minniemoo15---$150-$25870-160-PVB-Feb-0/20, 316/21, 160/22, 160/23- sent 3/12, passed 4/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter