ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray!!

I can’t believe how much prices have jumped since this was sent to ROFR a few weeks ago!
Side note: does anyone know if the rest of the process goes quicker on DVC’s end if you are an existing member? Same UY and Home Resort as first contract.

Minniemoo15---$150-$25870-160-PVB-Feb-0/20, 316/21, 160/22, 160/23- sent 3/12, passed 4/1

It doesn't. :(

Anyone else wish they could go back and offer more $$ for their contract? That seems so crazy, but I absolutely would have. At the time, I thought I was right in the middle of the safe range...now I’m not so sure. :guilty:
Answer for me is nope. I lost 3 BLT and, 1 AKV. I was upset at the time, my wife was upset more. With all that said I am ecstatic that I didn't increase my prices and instead ended up with my $70 pp for AUL contract. I think Disney would have taken all 3 of my BLT contracts anyway unless I added at least $20 pp and maybe more. About the same on the AKV contract.

Last edited:
still waiting on a 3/8 submission here.....though I feel like they take them relatively fast when the do.
I’m waiting on a 3/8 too. Emailed my broker yesterday and she said no news is good news. Let’s hope! I’d at least like to HAVE the news soon! LOL

My 3/8 passed on Monday. I called the Title Company on Wednesday and they told me. Then I notified my broker!
our broker is very good and we haven't had any issues being notified previously so not that concerned. We aren't in need of the points right away either so less apprehension than normal. Surprised we haven't heard though. We got the email about finalizing closing docs earlier this week so those are ready to go. Also, even if a broker is slow in notification, estoppel needs to be given so the actual closing date isn't affected. Only suspicious now because I feel like we got a good price and they may start thinking ahead on what happened with SSR after the renovation.

Rebs007---$114-$25039-200-AKV-Sep-0/20, 276/21, 200/22- sent 3/11, passed 4/1

Woohoo!!! Waiting over, passed on one contract. (Actually got sent on 3/11 not 3/9 as first posted as we changed title company)
Now have to wait until my son wakes up in Australia to see if he has heard on his, which is the more vulnerable contract.

This is our first ever attempt at buying DVC! We are hopefully new members if all goes through.

This is a good day for lots of us, hoping others get good news soon.

mollys_aunt---$120-$13361-100-BRV@WL-Aug-0/19, 0/20, 200/21, 100/22- sent 3/12, passed 4/1

Wow. What a great April Fool's Day! Lol. I'm so happy at how smoothly this has gone. Has anyone else heard about the 'waiver' Disney needs to sign off on after they pass on ROFR? My agent mentioned it is taking Disney 'several weeks longer' to complete.

wiltony---$160-$27474-160-BLT-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 320/21, 160/22- sent 3/8, passed 4/1

We got 160 banked 2020 points that the seller is paying the maintenance fees for, so that's nice.

Looks like lots of ROFR notifications released today.

Last edited:
mollys_aunt---$120-$13361-100-BRV@WL-Aug-0/19, 0/20, 200/21, 100/22- sent 3/12, passed 4/1

Wow. What a great April Fool's Day! Lol. I'm so happy at how smoothly this has gone. Has anyone else heard about the 'waiver' Disney needs to sign off on after they pass on ROFR? My agent mentioned it is taking Disney 'several weeks longer' to complete.

We're they referencing estoppel? Not exactly a waiver but a verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter