ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fish:
waiting....sent 3/11....the good thing is I have 5 days off after today. I feel like wfh makes the waiting a bit worse lol

also curious about the above post regarding existing member with same use year...

Anyone else wish they could go back and offer more $$ for their contract? That seems so crazy, but I absolutely would have. At the time, I thought I was right in the middle of the safe range...now I’m not so sure. :guilty:

yep. I even said I was willing to do that but my agent at DVC resale market said that it wouldn’t guarantee which while he’s right, think would have pushed me past the post

Hooray!!

I can’t believe how much prices have jumped since this was sent to ROFR a few weeks ago!
Side note: does anyone know if the rest of the process goes quicker on DVC’s end if you are an existing member? Same UY and Home Resort as first contract.

Minniemoo15---$150-$25870-160-PVB-Feb-0/20, 316/21, 160/22, 160/23- sent 3/12, passed 4/1
Oh that’s awesome! Congrats!! Ours is similar and was also sent 3/12. 🤞🤞

Lexxiefern---$114-$15143-120-SSR-Jun-0/20, 240/21, 120/22- sent 3/7, passed 4/1

🥳🥳 I ended up calling to verify when it was actually sent to ROFR and was told it was sent 3/7 not 3/4. And then she told me that they had just received a bunch of contracts back from Disney and congrats that I had passed! A couple minutes later I received the email. Such a relief since the market has really dried up since I submitted.

Anyone else wish they could go back and offer more $$ for their contract? That seems so crazy, but I absolutely would have. At the time, I thought I was right in the middle of the safe range...now I’m not so sure. :guilty:
I offered $5 below asking on my second attempt (first attempt at VGF) and then panicked when the seller accepted. I asked the broker if I should just pay asking and he said he wasn’t worried about it at that price point. I was kicking myself when it was taken three weeks later. But, I just passed this week on a VGF contract that had a few more points and a better UY for the way we travel, so it all worked out! Good luck! Hoping you get good news soon!

Hooray!!

I can’t believe how much prices have jumped since this was sent to ROFR a few weeks ago!
Side note: does anyone know if the rest of the process goes quicker on DVC’s end if you are an existing member? Same UY and Home Resort as first contract.

Minniemoo15---$150-$25870-160-PVB-Feb-0/20, 316/21, 160/22, 160/23- sent 3/12, passed 4/1
I’m not sure if that’s a thing 🤷🏼‍♀️.

But my 2nd SSR resale that just passed ROFR today was same UY and home resort. Took 21 days, which feels quick compared to my 1st that took 30+ days.

I had offered on an AKV stripped contract today listed at $124 for April. I heard it went into a bidding war and finally the seller accepted an offer at $9 higher than listed. Needless to say, I passed on it when I heard its going into a bidding war.

What's going on with AKV :(
Oh dear, that doesn't bode well for those of us waiting on ROFR for AKV

Definitely! Our offer was very close to asking and probably on the lower end of BLT contracts that had been passing but I never even thought to offer more than asking. Now I would offer at least $10 more. The one we lost was pretty perfect for us too and there hasn't really been much else we like so lesson learned.

DVC started requiring that within the past few years if the closing will happen at the very end of the year. Note that if you were to purchase this and close anytime before Dec 1st that you do not pay the dues with the closing. DVC would bill you normally.
Great info. BTW, your dog is sooooo beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter