ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to remind everyone that the DIS guidelines require that you post a link to a business that you would like to discuss. Including only a brokers name without the business link would be considered a work around. Businesses are sometimes added to the boards filter, and by including it before posting, it will alert you there could be a change, and if it is blocked out, then that business can not be discussed here on the DIS.
Don’t know if it is inappropriate to say this, but it is good to see the filter get updated.

I thought I was doing well at getting a 100 pt at CCV for $142!
Still a very good price! When I looked last year they were all in the 160s (maybe because it was even newer). And some people might have realized that trying to get studios can be frustrating and are selling right now. For me thats not a problem, as we do split stays in less popular seasons. So I never need more than 4 consecutive nights, which is possible @ 11 month
Ah, before I forget: Congrats to your purchase :)

Still a very good price! When I looked last year they were all in the 160s (maybe because it was even newer). And some people might have realized that trying to get studios can be frustrating and are selling right now. For me thats not a problem, as we do split stays in less popular seasons. So I never need more than 4 consecutive nights, which is possible @ 11 month
Ah, before I forget: Congrats to your purchase :)
Thank you, we are in week 3 of ROFR for our second contract.

so far we have not had any issues with get studios when we want them, I just plan to do it when our window opens at 11 months.

How are you notified about passing ROFR? Email or phone? It seems all my emails from title and resale go to junk. :(

How are you notified about passing ROFR? Email or phone? It seems all my emails from title and resale go to junk. :(
We were notified by email from the resale company. I just went back to verify for sure. We used Timeshare Store. Hope this helps. Maybe put these businesses into your contacts if it's going into your junk email.

We were notified by email from the resale company. I just went back to verify for sure. We used Timeshare Store. Hope this helps. Maybe put these businesses into your contacts if it's going into your junk email.

Thanks. I keep adding them to safe sender list but then its a new email address. I have made it a habit to check junk at this point. At least I know who will send it if they ever get to it. LOL.

Thanks. I keep adding them to safe sender list but then its a new email address. I have made it a habit to check junk at this point. At least I know who will send it if they ever get to it. LOL.
We sent ours April 27th and still have not heard. So it is taking longer at this time. I was anxious but now has wore off. Lol

On day 27 waiting now. I keep checking back every day to make sure I’m not the only one not to hear back yet. Our first ROFR in 2017 only took 2 weeks. Glad this isn’t my first one or I would be checking even more often.

On day 27 waiting now. I keep checking back every day to make sure I’m not the only one not to hear back yet. Our first ROFR in 2017 only took 2 weeks. Glad this isn’t my first one or I would be checking even more often.

Me too. I am expecting to go more than 30 but I am okay with that because I don’t close on my sale of BWV until June 26th, and that is what I am using to pay for BLT...but for you, I hope it is quick!

So looking at the dates of passing ROFR. There were a bunch on Tuesday 5/19 and Thursday 5/28 and nothing in between or since. Is this a every 9 day schedule or every-other Tuesday , Thursday schedule Disney is on now? I'm hoping for the latter and we( including I ) see some passes tomorrow.

Yeah, you are correct, I just went & looked at the postings. They are not doing very many at a time, either. Oh well, we can't close until later anyway. It still would be nice to know for sure though. Either look at different listings or know our budget for fall. This is way longer than our first purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter