ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! It passed! I literally squealed in the Walmart and broke into tears when I got the email. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to stay at the Poly. It was one of my bucket list things because I could never afford it before. Now, not only can I visit, it’s my HOME. I cannot put into words how happy I am right now!

I hope everyone gets there homes too!

PIXIE DUST FOR EVERYONE!!!

Daisybell911---$150-$24208-150-PVB-Aug-100/18, 148/19, 150/20- sent 4/3, passed 4/19

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! It passed! I literally squealed in the Walmart and broke into tears when I got the email. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to stay at the Poly. It was one of my bucket list things because I could never afford it before. Now, not only can I visit, it’s my HOME. I cannot put into words how happy I am right now!

Daisybell911---$150-$24208-150-PVB-Aug-100/18, 148/19, 150/20- sent 4/3, passed 4/19
This is excellent. Congratulations!

Too mark, congratulations!!!
:welcome:

Well, for me today is day 37. I decided to go ahead and reach out to my broker. (I wonder if he reads this. ;) ) This was new info for me from him: Disney has been taking longer than usual as (believe it or not) they really only have 1 person that does ROFR @ DVC...and that person has been out on indefinite leave so people are apparently trying to pick up the slack and thus causing the longer than normal delays - again that's what we've been hearing

A bit of a different spin from what I was thinking.
When the drunken monkey is on vacation, who replaces him?

A few part-time, stoned orangutans?

Congrats!!!! I’m holding out hope I hear soon. My Poly contract was sent to Disney for ROFR review on 4/9/19. I’ve noticed that Poly contracts seem to get through ROFR in about 2-3 weeks. I hope that pattern holds up and I hear something good by next week!

That’s great news! Congrats! We are already thinking of adding on another 100-150 sooner than later, glad to see your 110 pass through at $100pp. Gives us an idea of what to offer and what will have a chance of passing ROFR once we find the perfect contract.
Hi— FYI- We offered 95 on the last contract and it was taken.

Hi— FYI- We offered 95 on the last contract and it was taken.
Thanks! Yeah, seems like most taken are under $100pp, which is what we paid for 175, just was hoping $100pp passes for smaller contracts as well, and yours shows they certainly can.

Disney just called me and told me they officially waived ROFR and the sale will go through. She said our broker should have documents today or Monday at the latest. We waited 46 days..... which is way too long.

Finally set free... Taken Day 49

mrsap---$96-$19200-200-SSR-Oct-0/18, 0/19, 200/20-Seller pays closing- sent 2/28, taken 4/19

I have heard that the Mouse does not like to deal with International Sellers (from someone who used to work there) and therefore typically will pass on the contract.

This will be interesting test case; Short Close Date within 31 days vs International Seller.

As well, DVC resort is not one of those that the Mouse it taking a lot of contracts on; so, again, will be interesting what happens.

I had a BWV pass at $107 a point last month, international seller, loaded contract!!!! I would say international seller is the way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter