ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone interested I put together a website while waiting for my contract....I hope to add more to it going forward so I'd love any feedback.

dvcstats.com

As a data nerd who is entirely too lazy to build out tools most of the time, I greatly applaud your effort. This is great stuff.

One thing I'm noticing, I can't seem to custom sort the table? The Status column is automatically sorted, but if I were, for example, researching typical price per point, it might be nice to see that in ascending order. I'm using Chrome, could be a browser thing too.

As a data nerd who is entirely too lazy to build out tools most of the time, I greatly applaud your effort. This is great stuff.

One thing I'm noticing, I can't seem to custom sort the table? The Status column is automatically sorted, but if I were, for example, researching typical price per point, it might be nice to see that in ascending order. I'm using Chrome, could be a browser thing too.
Thanks for the feedback.
I just noticed that after I published. Hopefully it's an easy fix that u can get to soon. Also some mobile-friendly tweaks needed.

Calculator---$95-$22325-235-SSR-Oct-0/17, 9/18, 235/19-Seller pays closing- sent 4/30

Taken 30th May

Ughh so sorry.. that does stink that this is the 3rd time and each waited a month. Good Luck with your new bathroom.

WE PASSED!! :D lola_stark42---$97-$17650-160-SSR-Sep-0/17, 169/18, 160/19- sent 5/7, passed 5/30
Got the email earlier this evening, and will be getting more info in the next week. YAY I'm so excited!!

Yay- that's awesome. Waiting on my contract to hopefully pass at the same price per point..

TexasChick123---$118-$19267-150-BWV-Aug-150/17, 150/18, 150/19- sent 5/10, passed 5/31

And we're done with just straight add-ons. Only way we will be adding on at this point is if we sell some off. :)
Yay- congrats.

iheartglaciers(SELLER)---$145-$15025-100-BCV-Feb-0/17, 0/18, 100/19- sent 5/1, passed 5/31

I was really surprised this took so long to pass!

Congratulations! That sure did take a long time to pass! Nice price for you as seller!

This was the contract we bought before we decided that we prefer BWV :-)

Uh oh. I can't wait to see @ScubaCat 's response.

Congratulations! That sure did take a long time to pass! Nice price for you as seller!

Uh oh. I can't wait to see @ScubaCat 's response.

haha I do love SAB, but really like the vibe at BWV. Hopefully we'll be able get a trip in at BCV from time to time, if not we'll bug our cousins who own there haha. Unfortunately we can't have as many home resorts as we'd like :P

I didn't expect to get this much for the contract!

Hopefully you got a good BWV price and came out ahead on the BCV flip!

We did come out a little ahead on the BCV flip, but we also bought a bigger BWV contract! It can be hard to pick a home resort... we had stayed at 5 DVC resorts and thought we knew what we wanted to buy. I think we really just love too many of them :-)

Last edited:
We did come out a little ahead on the BCV flip, but we also bought a bigger BWV contract! It can be hard to pick a home resort... we had stayed at 5 DVC resorts and thought we knew what we wanted to buy. I think we really just love too many of them :-)

I just went back and checked the old ROFR posts for both contracts....steal :)

Cool! I see I am that outlier yellow point on waiting. LOL.
Great job. Is it just me or does anyone else feel that those sold by international sellers usually pass. My OKW I passed at $72 a point, granted it didn't have the points until Feb 2019 but I never thought that would pass and it was a international seller and passed in less than 2 weeks.

DVC Resale market just posted that they had 61 ROFR’s passed today! Anyone?!?

Does anyone know which resorts they are? (Sticking with my theory that they review all the contracts up at certain resorts together) My current contract is not with them, but I'm starting to get antsy (even though I am only on Day 13 now).

Does anyone know which resorts they are? (Sticking with my theory that they review all the contracts up at certain resorts together) My current contract is not with them, but I'm starting to get antsy (even though I am only on Day 13 now).

They just say the Last Names

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter