Road trip help please.

I love all your ideas and think i might use a few of them for FE gifts!!! I was trying to get to your shared files but for some reason the link isnt working... am I doing something wrong?

Thanks so much and your creativity is inspiring!:cool1:

~~Missy

I just updated 4shared and hopefully the link is working again. Let me know if the link in my signature works for you. Thanks!

Just giving the thread a bump because people are probably starting to think about road trips again.

;)

Just giving the thread a bump because people are probably starting to think about road trips again.

;)

perfect timing i'm pre-planning for our sept trip and found some links.
i'm just wondering if dolly still has her 4share account when i click the link all i get are 4 pictures in her account?:confused3

Great thread!! Thanks for sharing. :cheer2: I am having the same issue with the link though. It only has 3 things...I thought maybe it was me.

This thread is so great! I hope the creator sees how much I appreciate her work! I'm using a lot of this for my road trip next week!

Thank you for all the wonderful ideas everyone has posted here I will be using some of them for my girls for our next road trip soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter