Road trip help please.

These take a lot of time to make and research. If you have the time to search through pictures and written descriptions of Pop online to come up with a list for the scavenger hunt...I would be happy to make one for you. I'm super busy right now so I don't have time to do the research. As I have never stayed there...I wouldn't know what to put on the list.

Otherwise, there is a blank hotel scavenger hunt in my 4shared file in the "travel games" file and "hotel scavenger" hunt subfile.

I found the items below here:
•Take picture at The sign of your birth year and Anniversary at POP
•How many hidden Mickey's can you find? Take a picture of each one.
•At 6pm – Do the Hustle? Go to Food Court. What is it? Take a picture of it.
•What is everything Pop? Take a picture of it.
•What year did WDW open? Take a picture in front of the sign.
•Play a game of Twister and take some pictures while playing.
•What is Petals? Take a picture of it including one with you in it.
•Look for the secret button (80/90's-9000-3rd floor). Take a picture of it.
•Get a picture with Goofy and his Red Car.
•How many pools are there – Take a picture of each from an upper level balcony.
•Looking from an upper level on the 50's Bowling Pin Pool –What do you notice?
•What are the hours of the pools – Take a picture of the sign with you in front of it.
•How many beach balls are in each pool? Take a picture of some of them.
•How many Icons are there – Take a picture in front of each one.
•How many types of stairwells are there –Take a picture in front of each one.
•How many Laundromats are there – Take a picture in front of each one.
•How many places are there to eat or drink at? Take a picture in front of each one.
•At the Big Juke Box – How many songs are listed?
•Find a vending machine with a Castle on it. Take a picture in front of it.
•Find the refillable mugs and take your picture in front of them.
•Find the Lunar Landing Shadow box from July 1969. Take a picture of it.
•How many shadow boxes are there? Take a picture of your favorites.
•Cross the Generation Gap. What is it? Take a picture of it.
•Find "Fast Forward". What is it? Take a picture of it.
•Find a game with the sign "Hit the Lizard on the butt" – Read the rest.
•Find the playground. Take a picture of you doing something on the playground.
•Find a Bunny, Duck and Squirrel. Take pictures of each.
•Walk Memory Lane & read the signs. Take a picture of your favorites.
•Find the Ping pong table and play (bring your own or .50). Take a picture.
•Find the keyboard. Spell your name on it. Take a picture of you doing it.
•Walk around Hourglass Lake. Take a picture in front of your birth year.
•Find Mr. Potato Head. Take a picture in front of it.
•Find Play-doh. Take a picture in front of it.
•Find the powder blue golf cart that is an old fashioned car. Take a picture in it.
•Look for the yellow POP min-bus with Peace signs. Take a picture with it.
•Write down one song you hear from one of the different Decades.
•Find Roger-What do you notice about the picture behind him? Take a picture of it.
•Take a picture of your favorite Saying on the buildings.
•Take a picture of a Disney and Magical Express Bus.
•Take a picture of yourself in front of the POP Sign at the front of the hotel.
•How many pictures are behind the check-in counter? Take a picture of your favorite.

Other lists of things at Pop
a Betty Crocker cookbook, Lionel train set, hula-hoop, Silly Putty
peace symbols

I'll try to go through some pictures when I get ohome to find some others

A few more things before I get back to work:

bowling pin (there's a pool and staircase)
tricycle
rubics cube (sp)
a "Lady" (from Lady and the Tramp)
tie-dye cheesecake
yoyo

A few more things before I get back to work:

bowling pin (there's a pool and staircase)
tricycle
rubics cube (sp)
a "Lady" (from Lady and the Tramp)
tie-dye cheesecake
yoyo

I posted that I would make that a long time ago and never heard back from the OP. I'm super busy right now, how soon are you needing this? If you aren't needing it right away, I will make it for you as I have time.

I posted that I would make that a long time ago and never heard back from the OP. I'm super busy right now, how soon are you needing this? If you aren't needing it right away, I will make it for you as I have time.

Our trip is May 30, but even if you can't get to it by then, we always stay at Pop so I'd use it for a future trip. Just whenever you have time.

Our trip is May 30, but even if you can't get to it by then, we always stay at Pop so I'd use it for a future trip. Just whenever you have time.

I can probably get it done before your trip. The ones that I have been making are "photo" scavenger hunts so I typically list one/two words of something for them to find and take a picture with as it is a card that is easily held but not too big. I wouldn't be able to fit all of your sentences in the hunt. Let me know if that will work, otherwise, you may want to design your own scavenger hunt if you want all of the wording. You really did a GREAT job looking it all up!

Here is a link to the ones I have made before:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/pB1BmMMI/Hotel_Scavenger_Hunts.html

I can probably get it done before your trip. The ones that I have been making are "photo" scavenger hunts so I typically list one/two words of something for them to find and take a picture with as it is a card that is easily held but not too big. I wouldn't be able to fit all of your sentences in the hunt. Let me know if that will work, otherwise, you may want to design your own scavenger hunt if you want all of the wording. You really did a GREAT job looking it all up!

Here is a link to the ones I have made before:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/pB1BmMMI/Hotel_Scavenger_Hunts.html

4shared is blocked here at work, but I'll look them over tonight and then shorten them up and send you a list so that your part would be faster.

Thanks

Ok...I think I came up with enough small phrases...let me know what you think:

“Pop” Waffle
Big Juke Box
Bowling Balls
Bowling Pin
Bowling Pin
Bowling Shoes
Flower
Goofy & His Car
Green Yo-Yo
Hidden Mickey
Hourglass Lake
Hula Hoop
Lady
Laptop
Magical Express Bus
Mickey Telephone
Mood Ring
Mousekeeper
Mr. Potato Head
Pac Man
Peace Sign
Play Doh
Poodle Skirt
Powder Blue Golf Cart
Record
Refillable Mugs
Rocket
Rubik’s Cube
The Flintstones
Tie-Dye Cheesecake
Towel Animal
Tricycle
Twister
Yellow “Pop”

Ok...I think I came up with enough small phrases...let me know what you think:

“Pop” Waffle
Big Juke Box
Bowling Balls
Bowling Pin
Bowling Pin
Bowling Shoes
Flower
Goofy & His Car
Green Yo-Yo
Hidden Mickey
Hourglass Lake
Hula Hoop
Lady
Laptop
Magical Express Bus
Mickey Telephone
Mood Ring
Mousekeeper
Mr. Potato Head
Pac Man
Peace Sign
Play Doh
Poodle Skirt
Powder Blue Golf Cart
Record
Refillable Mugs
Rocket
Rubik’s Cube
The Flintstones
Tie-Dye Cheesecake
Towel Animal
Tricycle
Twister
Yellow “Pop”

I just posted the "POP Photo Scavenger Hunt" in my 4shared file. Let me know if it is what you were looking for. I love your original list! You may consider using it to make a different scavenger hunt.

Wonderful, Wonderful thread! Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful travel ideas!!

Hi Dolly

I dont know if you still check in on this thread. I think youre work is so creative. I wanted to make my DD a shape & word book & I wondered if there was a cover for words similiar to the shapes one in you folder. If not would you have the time to make one. Thanks so much. :):)

WONDERFUL thread! Subscribing...trying to come up with ideas for our upcoming long drive to Disney in November. Thanks to all posters for great ideas!!

Decided to use the license plate game as a line filler. When we are stuck in line waiting we will talk with the people around us & see where they are from. The person with the most filled in at the end of the day wins a prize.
Since we are older we will use the blank map & challenge ourselves to learn the state shapes!

Such cute designs, can't wait to make these!

Decided to use the license plate game as a line filler. When we are stuck in line waiting we will talk with the people around us & see where they are from. The person with the most filled in at the end of the day wins a prize.
Since we are older we will use the blank map & challenge ourselves to learn the state shapes!

Such cute designs, can't wait to make these!

What a GREAT idea! I will definitely have to use that next time I'm going somewhere that we will have to wait in lines.

I love all your ideas and think i might use a few of them for FE gifts!!! I was trying to get to your shared files but for some reason the link isnt working... am I doing something wrong?

Thanks so much and your creativity is inspiring!:cool1:

~~Missy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter