RO Discount is up!!

I'm happy! I'd called last night and priced out BC CL at $3,566.65 for 12/-12/6. I was just able to book YC CL for those same nights for $2189.30. That's a HUGE savings for us, and CL works out to only $65/night over the regular room rate. With 5 people, that makes CL a great deal.

Now I just need to figure out tickets, which is sure to hurt.

WOW those are amazing savings, I'm on hold for 1 hr 12 mins to save only a few dollars bc I will need to pay the increase ticket price

1 hour 25 minutes on hold!! Ugh!! Already have a room Rez just want to apply the discount! Should I keep waiting?!?!?!???

I booked the discount online. I have waited in the past, but thought I'd try online. No wait and got what I wanted easily.

*sigh* Orbitz is cheaper than Disney for Pop, I'll only be saving 20 dollars off what I already saved with AAA. But with Orbitzx I'd save 48! I am going to stupidly hold out for an AP discount and keep my Disney reservation. But 15% is disappointing for values. Though it'd be 20%

Anyone know if they will 'run out' of room discounts? I have heard they can run out of free dining. I already have a reservation but i've been calling all morning and 'all circuits are busy. try your call again later' :P Just debating on if I should have DH try calling all day. :lmao:

I would honestly not fret about them "running out" of discounts, and waiting on hold for over an hour is NOT worth the long distance charges. I have been able to book AAA discounted rooms at the last minute on a major holiday. These disney promos hardly run out if all you are doing is updating your current reservation. But if you need to make a whole new reservation, just do it on their website.

57 minutes on hold here, after trying for 30 to get through. Really hoping the Poly CL Garden View is still available when I'm able to talk to someone.

At this point, I'll have "It's a Small World" going through my brain for the next few weeks...:hyper:

Oh the irony of working in a reservations center for another hotel while being on hold to modify my own reservations with Disney. I feel for their agents. I couldn't imagine having a queue over an hour long!

Oh the irony of working in a reservations center for another hotel while being on hold to modify my own reservations with Disney. I feel for their agents. I couldn't imagine having a queue over an hour long!

The CM I spoke to this morning said they had over 600 in que. I work for a health insurance company in a specialized dept. We freak out if there are 15 in que!

The CM I spoke to this morning said they had over 600 in que. I work for a health insurance company in a specialized dept. We freak out if there are 15 in que!

600! Yes, our heads would explode here! 15 right around our freak out number too..LOL

Oh man, I went through the whole online process, added my flights, changed the age for my DS because it wasn't allowing me to add him with his current age in MDE and then when I put in my gift card for payment an internal server error occured and it says to try back later. Grrr.

I'm at work or I would just call. Can't spend a half hour or more on hold on my cell phone. Oh well. At least I work a half day.

On another note I was comparing POFQ just to see how much more than POP for our upcoming trip and there wasnt anything available at all the week I'm there. And it's not a busy week. Surprised they are offering room discounts at all if it's that packed already.

Over an hour on hold and no discounts available for POFQ. The woman told me that I could keep trying in the days ahead to see if something opens up - anyone ever have any luck with that? 20% off would have been very nice....

Almost 2 hours on hold and I finally got through!! Over $800 saved on room at Wilderness Lodge in November

Was on hold for 1 hour 20 minutes to get my $80 savings for my October trip for my son and I! But hey, $80 is $80 and I was working while holding so didn't mind.....:thumbsup2

Kim

Hour and 20 minutes on hold. Got through to an agent, she said she was making the changes and then I got disconnected. Gah! :furious:

Took about 50-60 tries to get on the phone but then they picked me up immediately after automated chat:) She is working in seeing if she can get me a discount....finger crossed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter