RO Discount is up!!

nyrebecca

DIS Veteran
This is painful. I can see the room I want. I can see that its there and able to be had with 30% off......but I have to wait till 7 am to call ! :hourglass

just applied the room only discount to my October reservation! only on the phone for 6 minutes!

Been on hold 12 minutes so far. Kept getting that the lines were busy or something. Then got a Disney message that they are experiencing tech issues and to please hold, and it went into music. Been listening to Winnie the Pooh for a while now.

Took about 40 tries dialing to get past "circuits are busy" (yes, I felt like a stalker!). Now on hold.

what number is everyone calling to try and apply the discount to an existing reservation?? I have 3 phone numbers and don't know which is the right one!

Anyone know if they will 'run out' of room discounts? I have heard they can run out of free dining. I already have a reservation but i've been calling all morning and 'all circuits are busy. try your call again later' :P Just debating on if I should have DH try calling all day. :lmao:

For those on hold consider yourselves lucky. I just get circuits all busy.

Can anyone confirm what they've gotten as a discount for Poly Garden View?

An hour later and still circuits are busy. I made a new reservation online but I still to call and try to adjust my current reservation. Ugh.

Just got 30% off WL-woods view online! Will call later when not so busy to cancel other reservations. Since we took the RO discount instead of free dining (we have been staying at moderates the last few years), we can use our old "no expiration" tickets and save even more!! I am so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter