River Of Light dining package......

Hmm I just talked to my travel agent and she told me it was lunch and dinner only...[/QUOTE]

Not true i have a breakfast reservation in August.

A second rivers of light show (now 9:15 and 10:30pm) added for this Saturday 5/20 ! So excited!

I will be there over Thanksgiving... I figured she was wrong cause it seems like ive seen lots of ppl do breakfast.... but it says on Disney site you have to eat 21/2 hours before show at least....maybe this is old info??

Also another question is there a show every night?? or only on certain nights??

2.5 hours is the minimum amount of time not the maximum. Less than that and you might not make the show especially when enjoying a multi course meal at Tiffins.

I will be there over Thanksgiving... I figured she was wrong cause it seems like ive seen lots of ppl do breakfast.... but it says on Disney site you have to eat 21/2 hours before show at least....maybe this is old info??

Also another question is there a show every night?? or only on certain nights??
In the summer, it's every night, but not in the fall. I think 4 days/week, but not sure.

Anyone know why there are only options showing through the end of September when other dining is open into November?

Does anyone know if they still give you a lotus blossom popcorn bucket with the ROL dining package?

Does The Lotus blossom popcorn bucket come with the Tusker house ROL dining package also?

We did a Tusker House breakfast on Sunday for Mother's Day and got a popcorn bucket. The server told us it was a surprise for guests.
The seats for the ROL package were great! I recommend sitting on the stone bleachers rather than the metal ones, which start about halfway up the stands and go toward the back of the seating area. The stone bleachers seem to sit higher between sections, so you have a better view about the heads in front of you. The metal bleachers are more like the ones at Fantasmic.
I loved ROL! It was worth it for the dining package.

Hmm I just talked to my travel agent and she told me it was lunch and dinner only...

Not true i have a breakfast reservation in August.[/QUOTE]
Lunch and dinner only at Tiffins. Tusker has breakfast as well

The food was great, the show.... the show not so much.

1) In our opinion, NOT worth the $9 package fee.
2) They never got the all various special effects working. *
3) They actually shrunk the show by 6-minutes due to incompetence.

* NOTE: Kind of dumb on the behalf of the subcontractors. The software coordination program they needed already exists, and they tried to write their own and failed miserably. Alas, another failure due to decimating the Imagineering Department, laying off almost all the Imagineers, and using outside subcontractors/vendors.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten a popcorn bucket recently? Anyone gotten a bucket from Tiffins?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter