River Of Light dining package......

BYC

DIS Veteran
.............If you book the ROL package...do you get to choose which show you want to go to, or do they assign you a show? Thank you!

Based on my own experience as well as chatter in other threads it seems as though all dining packages are for 1st viewing. At this time there does not appear to be any way to select or change the showing.

Based on my own experience as well as chatter in other threads it seems as though all dining packages are for 1st viewing. At this time there does not appear to be any way to select or change the showing.
Thank you!

I did the ROL dining package today at Tusker. The food was great, the show.... the show not so much. The dining package gives you good seats for the show, so that was good.

Does anyone know if they still give you a lotus blossom popcorn bucket with the ROL dining package?

Does anyone know if they still give you a lotus blossom popcorn bucket with the ROL dining package?

That's interesting, I did not know that they did this. We had the breakfast package from tusker house in March and did not receive a popcorn bucket.

Does The Lotus blossom popcorn bucket come with the Tusker house ROL dining package also?

I did not know that it did, but, yes, when we ate dinner @ Tusker House on Monday, May 8th, they gave us this popcorn bucket and told us refills all over any park was only $1.50. It was a heckuva deal and really cool since I had no idea that we would be getting that. My boys LOVE popcorn!popcorn::

Chatting with Disney now....it's definitely not an "official" thing to get the lotus blossom buckets. Fingers crossed for my trip next week!

Chatting with Disney now....it's definitely not an "official" thing to get the lotus blossom buckets. Fingers crossed for my trip next week!

We have the package booked at Tusker House during our upcoming trip. I want a lotus blossom bucket!! If they give some people one then everyone should get one. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Carla

I def want to eat at Tusker House on our trip over thanksgiving is it any extra credits for the package for ROL?? Also is it only with a dinner reservation???

We got the bucket last night at Tusker House. We were not really interested in carrying it around all evening so we gave ours to a little girl there. It's pink and lights up and she was beyond excited. Food at Tusker was very very good but the restaurant was really loud and crazy . It really did not used to bE that bad. Characters however were doing a fantastic job. Show was soo well done but so not Disney. Not a repeat for us.

I'm wondering if the popcorn buckets aren't selling enough and they just want to get rid of their stock? I am not going until September, and would love it if we got a bucket, but doubt they would still be available!
And because it isn't advertised, they can get away with not giving it to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter