Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Our BG just got called! It says BG 14-39....We are back at the hotel resting....how long do we have to return? Even with all my planning, I don’t remember, is it 2 hours or will 14 and up stay boarding until close because they opened late?

Our BG just got called! It says BG 14-39....We are back at the hotel resting....how long do we have to return? Even with all my planning, I don’t remember, is it 2 hours or will 14 and up stay boarding until close because they opened late?
It should tell you in the app

Click on My Status

Attachments

• 1583617935857.png
    1583617935857.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 41
Our BG 26 got called finally. We have until 2:55pm to return. Napping at our hotel right now

Just an FYI, our group had 27. When the ride opened we were in DCA. The spread was 14-23. We hightailed it over to the ride. They were on Group 29 by this time. We encountered a small wait, however, I just got off the ride when groups 14-40 were being called. By this time the line was out to the outdoor queue. It was moving nicely along, but i think that they are trying to pack in as many groups as they can to get through the Guaranteed BGs.

Now its up to 14-44. You may encounter a wait as opposed to just walking the the queue proper if you wait too long.

Just an FYI, our group had 27. When the ride opened we were in DCA. The spread was 14-23. We hightailed it over to the ride. They were on Group 29 by this time. We encountered a small wait, however, I just got off the ride when groups 14-40 were being called. By this time the line was out to the outdoor queue. It was moving nicely along, but i think that they are trying to pack in as many groups as they can to get through the Guaranteed BGs.

Now its up to 14-44. You may encounter a wait as opposed to just walking the the queue proper if you wait too long.
Thanks for the tip. 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter