Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Backup group 96. The button would not turn red for me no matter what I did until I restarted the app. By the time I got in, my wife trying at the same time in a different part of the park got a group. We flew in for the weekend for this, so I really hope we get in. We can try again tomorrow, but have to leave around 5 for the airport...

Ugh. Backup group 96. The button would not turn red for me no matter what I did until I restarted the app. By the time I got in, my wife trying at the same time in a different part of the park got a group. We flew in for the weekend for this, so I really hope we get in. We can try again tomorrow, but have to leave around 5 for the airport...
96 is pretty hopeful if they have a decent day. Crossing all the fingers and toes for you!

Look for a 5pm call based on averages . Earlier if crushing it. Later if the Jawas get into the machinery for any length of time

In line now as group 14. Been standing still for 15 min now. Music playing but ride must be down. No announcements...

Addendum 0927
Moving now!

Addendum 0946
On the “colors” when music stopped. Getting return passes...

Last edited by a moderator:
In line now as group 14. Been standing still for 15 min now. Music playing but ride must be down. No announcements...

Addendum 0927
Moving now!

Addendum 0946
On the “colors” when music stopped. Getting return passes...
Not your first ride right? Jawas in action early. Hopefully up soon

So my play from home experience was odd today. Normally, I flip around all the screens until I start getting the backup message (Find out more, see Rd button, click, hit back, hit my status, click, click join boarding group off that page). Today, whenever I hit my status, Join Boarding Group didn't "turn on" like it has in the past...until they went to backups.

I started getting the backup message around 1:15 in or so. 8:11 now and still getting it. The rain must have scared people away.
Same thing happened to me today when I was playing from home.

I was able to get to Toy Story Mania entrance at 7:59. Ended up in group 43. Still hanging at CA Adventure, but about to head over for Fast Pass on Matterhorn. Little bit of rain, but it’s supposed to move through quick. Have to leave park by 1:40, so hope I get to ride.

For reference my join boarding group was not red when I clicked in at 8am. I got my group 33 after clicking on the join button in my status.

We’ve been stuck at 24 for a while now! Not a good morning!

With 4 phones going we only had 1 open up for the boarding groups. 63. Ugg. Should be ok but still there was a family sitting by us who then asked me what their #37 meant. :headache: All I ever got was the Crimson Red "not happening" message.
I’ve been seeing a lot of posts on Facebook of people having issues with the app not loading.

My friend and his wife are there today, and after asking me a million questions and me doing my best to talk him through the process using all the tips from here they got.....
127😭😭😭
seems like a bad tech day on top of following 3 bad ride performance days, though. So I guess the deck was stacked against them.
I really hope they can get on, as they are huge Star Wars fans and this is their first time to GE. But, we are locals and they got the 3 day pass, so it’s not their only chance.

I’m in line now. Things are backed up all the way to the scan point. It looks like this is going to be a long wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter