READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we know there is a boarding group 167. Anyone know of a higher one? If not, it seems like there might be some extra ride space at the end of the day with the park being open until 10 pm. Wonder what Disney will do?

So we know there is a boarding group 167. Anyone know of a higher one? If not, it seems like there might be some extra ride space at the end of the day with the park being open until 10 pm. Wonder what Disney will do?

nothing. Just like every other day they have had excessive capacity.

Friends went to DHS today. They would not have had any idea about BGs or MDE if I had not told them last week. I shared the information I learned here. They had BG 72 and got notification at 2:15 to ride. My friend is not a Star Wars fan but she said the ride is more of a production and an incredible experience and so well done. She thought the BGs were a great way to handle things. Thanks to this board, she was prepared.

Sorry if this has been answered, but can someone explain the best method for getting a boarding group as they flip the switch at park opening? Can you go back and forth to the status screen in the app or do you actually have to log out and log back in for it to refresh?

Ok, I just read through the 19 pages of this thread to better acquaint myself with the process. We have reservations at 7:45 for Oga's. If we wanted to get a later boarding group, we would still have to arrive at the park opening to actually get a boarding group, and then see a cast member to see if we could change the time to a later time?

All of the pictures people have posted while waiting for the park to open, have prepared me for the mass of people outside the turnstiles. But this morning, my DS's friend sent him a picture of the mass of people on Hollywood Blvd at 6:53. Yikes! It looked crowded!!! I am feeling grateful that my DSs are both teens now and taller than me. If anyone is going to get lost in the crowd, it is going to be me, lol. Anyway, as I looked at the picture I couldn't help to wonder. How packed in are you on Hollywood Blvd? Do you have a little breathing room or is it shoulder to shoulder? The picture looked shoulder to shoulder, but I am kind of hoping it wasn't as tight as it looked. Thanks!
There's plenty of room because Sunset is open too. All those people were probably trying to make a rush to MFSR or SDD.

Ok, I just read through the 19 pages of this thread to better acquaint myself with the process. We have reservations at 7:45 for Oga's. If we wanted to get a later boarding group, we would still have to arrive at the park opening to actually get a boarding group, and then see a cast member to see if we could change the time to a later time?
The short answer is yes.

Here today. Arrived via Lyft at 5:25. All bag lines open already. Quick thru security. About 20 people back from tap point.

Did a different strategy today, took bus from POP and got to HS at 636am. Security was empty and walked thru with no bags. Got in line towards the right side as lines were smaller but still very long, and was past ticket booth areas. Got tapped into park at 653am. And VQ opened at 7 am and I got BG 15. Awesome. Didn’t have to get here super early and just needed to be in park tapped in before 7 and got a great BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter