RIP Thread

@tigger92662 I did get to listen to some good music with my brother. He took me to my first real concert to hear Metallica.

He was a great man for sure then. Taking someone to see Metallica, especially during the early years (Black Album and older) was a treat to say the least.

Again, my condolences. Sounds like you had some great memories.

@garneska My older brother passed away in 1999 at the age of 46, but still many fond memories of concerts. Oddly enough, Rush was the 1st and on their 40th tour, the last concert I saw.
Many a Rush CD (I know I'm dating myself here) is played on the long drives in the RV.

Metallica as a 1st concert, YES!!!!

3' tall 80's speakers :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :rockband:

Last edited:
He was a great man for sure then. Taking someone to see Metallica, especially during the early years (Black Album and older) was a treat to say the least.

Again, my condolences. Sounds like you had some great memories.
Yes it was the tour for the black album. a very awes concert.

@garneska My older brother passed away in 1999 at the age of 46, but still many fond memories of concerts. Oddly enough, Rush was the 1st and on their 40th tour, the last concert I saw.

3' tall 80's speakers :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :rockband:

yes exactly those speakers.

my favorite album was 2112. At least i can say I was a baby when I listened to it.

sorry about your brother.

it was kind of a tough day. I won’t get into it, you can all imagin, but tough none the less.

John Andretti, nephew of Mario and also an Indy driver, died today after a recurrence of colon cancer.

God Speed. :car:

j

Sad day in the Tiggerdad household.

Last night we lost our beloved cat Jesse. He had gotten sick and rapidly worsened. Possibly a blood parasite. He was my one male companion in the household. He will be greatly missed.:guilty:

IMAG0560.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

My brother passed away peacefully in his sleep. He was only 55. We definitely were not expecting it, but we are not shocked either. My aunt (who he resembled a lot) died at 54. She had a heart attack as well.

So sorry to hear about your brother, I know how tough that is, 2007 and 08 were tough years, July 2007 my mother passed away and in Nov 2007 my older brother passed away unexpectedly. He was 59. It was hard, then in June of 2008 my DFIL passed away. Not a good way to start 2 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!