Rider Switch - Got the answer!!!

This good to know, thanks. I have let my DH run ahead and get baby swap pass while I rent the stroller. I guess we have to wait unitl all of us are together at the line. If it cuts down on people being dishonest then it's worth it. Also I know DD doesn't want to ride some of the scarier rides like TOT so I can still get a baby swap for her even though she is 46 inches.

Unfortunately leave it to a few bad apples!

I wish they didn't have to see the kids b/c my eldest won't even approach ToT or Expedition Everest. He has an aversion to screaming people or loud noises! Even the toilets in the parks make him jump!

Ah well we'll ust wait until both the boys are old enough to brave the headliners! Thanks for the info!:thumbsup2

I do think that Disney listens and I do believe they read the various message boards. When we bought into DVC in August I was talking to some of the folks and when I mentioned I frequent one of the Disney message boards one of them said to me - "Oh, you mean the DIS board?" :laughing:

Jill

:thumbsup2 Thank you boomhauer for the update. The WDW site also states the following for some of the "non-height" restriction rides:

"Guests with young children may take turns experiencing attractions. See a Cast Member for additional information."

Valid for:
It's A Small World
Peter Pan's Flight
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
Mad Tea Party
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Cinderella's Golden Carousel
Dumbo the Flying Elephants
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Snow White's Scary Adventure
Jungle Cruise
Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
Walt Disney World Railroad

:thumbsup2 So, it is documented that you can do a Rider Switch on the non-height restriction rides too. Sorry if you had a bad experience. I am sure next time will be better! :goodvibes

since 2001, I've visited WDW 4 times, but strange and funny thing is that we always asked baby swap for all ride and never denied including non height restriction rides. So I was wondering why Disers are discussing the issue.
Maybe we were always visiting WDW during value season, (once in Oct, once in beginning of Dec, twice in Jan) CM might be more relaxed? Or is it possible that CMs during busy season are hired as temp because of busy season so not well trained?

OK - I need some clarification. I thought Fast Passes were something you get at a kiosk at the park to give you a time to come back to a particular attraction - like Space Mountain. How in the world are those being sold on ebay? What am I missing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter