Rider swap question

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by meghannnmouse, Dec 7, 2018.

1. meghannnmouse

meghannnmouse Earning My Ears

My family of 4 is going to Disney in feb. kids 6 & 2.5. Right now my husband myself and I all have fp for FOP but my youngest doesn’t need a fp plus he doesn’t make the height requirement. My question is if I change my fp to something else to ride with him while my husband and oldest go on fop will I still be able to do rider swap? Or would I need to keep my fp as well. Thanks!!!

2. nicfrog

nicfrog Earning My Ears

I believe we were able to do the rider swap. Some cast members ask to see me and my son when my husband was getting the rider swap but not all the time.

3. TangledHairDon'tCare

TangledHairDon'tCare Earning My Ears

That’s what we did a couple weeks ago. My husband had a FP for FOP and me daughter and I had a NRJ FP. We went to the cast member at FOP, she scanned my band and then DH continued into the line. We then rode NRJ and met back up at the gift shop outside FOP about 20 minutes later. Then I rode FOP while my husband and daughter looked around the gift shop and got a snack.

4. TangledHairDon'tCare

TangledHairDon'tCare Earning My Ears

Also, your oldest should be able to ride again with you if I understand correctly!