Ride lists?

pepperderr

DIS Veteran
Is there a list somewhere of what it is like to get on and off rides? Like which ones have moving floors? I have a depth perception and balance problem and don't do good with steps but moving sidewalks are just as bad when I have to walk on a moving sidewalk and also try to catch up and get into a ride. I don't know which rides can be stopped to be able to take your time getting on or off.

Is there a list somewhere of what it is like to get on and off rides? Like which ones have moving floors? I have a depth perception and balance problem and don't do good with steps but moving sidewalks are just as bad when I have to walk on a moving sidewalk and also try to catch up and get into a ride. I don't know which rides can be stopped to be able to take your time getting on or off.

Check this post from the FAQ on the first page here in the DISabilities neighborhood 🙂

"Pammie Plus Parks" on YouTube has excellent videos that show boarding, ride cars, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter