Returning Home - Please Help

Disneygrl

Earning My Ears
For those of you that have been on the 3 day recently, what time do you START getting off the ship on Sunday morning and then what time do they FOR SURE want everyone off? We got a little later flight than maybe we should have. We have 4 small children, and don't want to be at the airport any later than we have to.

Thanks,
Jenn

I can not remember if the Wonder has to be cleared before debarkation or not. I do know everyone must leave by 9:00am.

On paper everyone is supposed to be off by 9 am. I would plan on that, but sometimes it takes longer, often for no apparent reason. Never been on the Wonder, but our packed NYE Magic cruise they started letting folks off of the ship at 7:45 and there was a steady line until 10:15.

speaking of getting off the ship...if you don't have a flight to catch, what is the hurry? I have repeatedly read about "lining up" and "waiting in line" to get off...seem to me to be the one thing not worth waiting for! I realize we have to be out of the cabin and can't go swimming or anything, but do you really need to stand in a line all that time?

On both our 3-night Wonder cruises, we stayed in our rooms until we had to get out (8 o'clock), then went to breakfast, and then strolled to disembark. No line at all either time. Since we had no early plane to catch, we could enjoy the ship as long as possible while giving space to those who needed to get to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter